Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Supreme Court Will Hear Arguments on Biden Vaccine Mandate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    For some reason, the entire Judicial system places these people on a pedestal and they're not allowed to call them out. Imagine if one of the arguing attorneys simply said, "Justice Sotomayor, you are fully vaccinated and still are afraid to come into your workplace where everyone else is fully vaccinated. Your absence here is an admission that you truly believe that the vaccines are ineffective at preventing the virus from spreading in the workplace. Mandates give no comfort to the vaccinated and they coerce the free will of the unvaccinated."
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Yea, I saw the MSM was running that little hit piece about Gorsuch not wearing a mask after Sotomayor requested it.

First off, is he obligated to do so? Second, aren't they all vaccinated? Thirdly, did she really wear that stuff or is it photoshopped? Can't tell anymore.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

BREAKING: Fox News reporter says Supreme Court ‘mask’ story is FAKE NEWS
    https://therightscoop.com/breaking-f...-is-fake-news/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    LOL. "Corporate media reporter says story by quasi-semi-government reporter is FAKE NEWS"

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    What's so simple that it's beyond your comprehension is that if none of the parties to a lawsuit asks the court to rule on a constitutional issue it's not the court's job to inject one into the case.
    I dunno, the proof appears to be in the pudding, at least in the OSHA example. It's why so many constitutionally-minded commenters were easily able to predict it wouldn't stand. Your angle is that if an issue before the court is blatantly unconstitutional that the court may affirm it if neither of the parties raises it? If that is truly the situation then the justices have no business even being on the bench, since they swore to uphold the constitution as part of their oath to even be a justice in the first place. Fortunately, judges do by-and-large take their oaths seriously. It would be a blatant violation of their oath if they upheld something blatantly unconstitutional merely because a party didn't raise the question.

Nope. For example, hiring a hit man to kill someone is an illegal act that the Constitution doesn't protect. Similarly, entering into a usurious loan agreement or some other illegal agreement can result in penalties to the lender or render the contract unenforceable.
    What a dumb example. Does a hitman actually sign a contract pledging to kill someone for a sum of money? No, of course not. Besides, the hit man example is a violation of common law since there is an (intended) direct victim. Legal concepts I'm addressing are of a purely commercial variety and thus are commercial (admiralty) law, not common law.

'Cause Sonny would like to smarten up credulous suckers parroting the same tired, brain-dead arguments that have no basis in law and that have a 100% loss record in court. But for some folks who have drunk way too much tax-protester kool aid it's like trying to teach calculus to a banana slug.
    LOL! I won't even get started on how -wrong- you are about 100% loss record. I have a 100% win record. In fact, my last run-in with the commercial contract "legal" system was disposed of, without ever setting foot in a courtroom, by merely filing a one page, one paragraph order to the Clerk of Court directing the Clerk (trustee) to dispose of the action at my direction (beneficiary), per NCGS 33B-2e. POOF GONE! Like I said, it's not rocket science once you realize 90% of our "legal" system is commercial contract enforcement under a trust law structure.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I needed to submit a new W9 last month. I signed it with "without prejudice UCC 1-308" It's just a drop in the bucket relative to the dozens of other things that I've signed in my life but it's a start.
    Just fyi but each state has its own XX-1-308 statute that should be used. In VA it is 8.1A-308. NC's is 25-1-308. Every state's is different and you should always use your particular state's UCC code section.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-19-2022 at 12:09 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. "Corporate media reporter says story by quasi-semi-government reporter is FAKE NEWS"
    https://twitter.com/DrewHolden360/st...67512790036480

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Does a hitman actually sign a contract pledging to kill someone for a sum of money? No, of course not.
    Whether he signs it or not is immaterial -- some oral contracts are enforceable. The point was that the Constitution doesn't protect the right to contract in all cases.

I have a 100% win record. In fact, my last run-in with the commercial contract "legal" system was disposed of, without ever setting foot in a courtroom, by merely filing a one page, one paragraph order to the Clerk of Court directing the Clerk (trustee) to dispose of the action at my direction (beneficiary), per NCGS 33B-2e.
    It should have been obvious from the context that I was referring to federal income tax law, not North Carolina law on custodial trusts. Your suggestion that taxation is a matter of contract (a real one, not the philosophical notion of a social contract) is a 100% loser.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

"I still don't think it will lead to an abandonment of this fantastic tale."

Of course it won't. Narrative truths will always be more powerful than mere facts.

All conveyors of meaning (stories, religions, art, etc.) - i.e., all "fantastic tales" - depend on this.

This particular "fantastic tale" is just a crude and trivial example.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...84650812645377

(It's worth noting that Sonny literally is triggered somehow to post in any thread that mentions "income taxes". It's uncanny. Gee, wonder why?)

'Cause Sonny would like to smarten up credulous suckers parroting the same tired, brain-dead arguments that have no basis in law and that have a 100% loss record in court. But for some folks who have drunk way too much tax-protester kool aid it's like trying to teach calculus to a banana slug.

'Cause Sonny is a liberal who is paid to post here, and he wants to discourage people on this site. Read my sig line.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Whether he signs it or not is immaterial -- some oral contracts are enforceable. The point was that the Constitution doesn't protect the right to contract in all cases.

It should have been obvious from the context that I was referring to federal income tax law, not North Carolina law on custodial trusts. Your suggestion that taxation is a matter of contract (a real one, not the philosophical notion of a social contract) is a 100% loser.
    I'll just let my previous posts stand on their own (I rest my case? lol), since your arguments are substantially dwindling. Anything one signs is a voluntary contract requiring future performance, whether the specific terms of performance are implied, presumed or explicit. That's how a nation of living men and women with a Bill of Rights has been slowly but surely returned to "subject" status, ruled by attorneys and bankers in the City of London. But you knew that already, didn't ya counselor?
    Last edited by devil21; 01-19-2022 at 04:28 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Taxpayer-Funded Trash: SCOTUS Drops Nuke on Fabricated NPR Story About Justices' Mask Fight
    https://www.westernjournal.com/taxpa...es-mask-fight/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Taxpayer-Funded Trash: SCOTUS Drops Nuke on Fabricated NPR Story About Justices' Mask Fight
    https://www.westernjournal.com/taxpa...es-mask-fight/

OSHA mandate is officially dead, per CNBC. WH asking appellate courts to dismiss all cases.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This was never going to stand. This is why conservative control of the courts is so important. Now if they can win the midterms, Biden can just poo his pants in private for 2 years and do nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It's predicated on the fact those facilities get Medicare payments.
    Last week, a federal judge in Texas halted the federal mandate and I don't think he said anything about Medicare payments so I'm unsure how that ties into the federal mandate for government employees

https://www.govexec.com/workforce/20...andate/361010/

OSHA mandate is officially dead, per CNBC. WH asking appellate courts to dismiss all cases.
    What a colossal waste of resources that turned out to be. That stupid mandate cost this country millions of dollars and hours of productivity trying to figure out if/how to comply. And the people who caused that mess will go unpunished.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    What a colossal waste of resources that turned out to be. That stupid mandate cost this country millions of dollars and hours of productivity trying to figure out if/how to comply. And the people who caused that mess will go unpunished.

It was a great success for the shot pushers though. Worth every penny to them. Who knows how many people ran out to take them, who otherwise wouldn't have, for fear of losing their jobs. That was the goal imo.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678