Page 1434 of 2372 FirstFirst ... 434934133413841424143214331434143514361444148415341934 ... LastLast
Results 42,991 to 43,020 of 71133

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why doesn't any of @Anti Globalist post show up on my screen on this thread?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Amazing . Keith Richards and Steven Tyler still look the same .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    additional shout out to the other adult who snapped the pic.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Why doesn't any of @Anti Globalist post show up on my screen on this thread?
    Most of the pictures I post come from Facebook. I'm guessing you have something installed where you can't see anything posted that came from there.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Most of the pictures I post come from Facebook. I'm guessing you have something installed where you can't see anything posted that came from there.
    You should rehost them at an image sharing site like imgur.com before posting them.

That way, everyone can see them, and they won't have all that tracking crap in the URLs.

And many browsers have plug-ins that can make this easy (such as imgur Uploader for Chrome-based browsers).

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    You know how to make it even funnier? Include some other facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Lol, nobody knows who Tom Waits is..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    You know how to make it even funnier? Include some other facts.
    Your facts are incredibly racist. I demand that you disavow them immediately.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge