Page 1895 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 895139517951845188518931894189518961897190519451995 ... LastLast
Results 56,821 to 56,850 of 71259

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-12-2022 at 04:30 PM.

Image of @TheTexan immediately after voting as hard as he can:

https://twitter.com/lpnyofficial/sta...75438781407232

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    no one hiring me
    lots of phone calls! thats slowed down...THANKS LARRY!
    ghosted and snubbed
    teased by leftist and left with wasted time
    passed over
    someone younger
    someone better
    i will not vaccinate
    filtered out
    not aligned with our core values...i got a STACK of why
    let go jan 21 2021

no work navient!
    ...told them today. they said expect a letter. i said what are you going to do the economy is crashed, i cant find a job (gee, i wonder why...)

i guess they dont care im 49 with 2 kids no one does
    no job? fk off!
    this is all by design, thanks pedo pete & turdbloosom bush you fuk ing turn coat devils
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Holy $#@!....the "Nevermind" Nirvana kid was Hunter Biden all along...

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-13-2022 at 02:10 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gun Control .................................... Victim Disarmament
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge