Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Head to your basements, NOW!

Head to your basements, NOW!

Except HB and Matt who are already there.

Hurtling to earth at 17,000mph: Out-of-control nine-ton Chinese space station will crash somewhere on the planet within HOURS

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5BShPACtu
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Jan2017

No sh!t?
    On Easter Sunday April Fool's Day ? What a coincidence.

China's defunct Tiangong 1 space station is hurtling towards Earth and expected to re-enter the atmosphere within the next few hours.
    The Aerospace Corporation predicts Tiangong 1's re-entry will take place two hours either side of 1.30am BST on Monday (8.30pm on Sunday in New York and 10.30am on Monday in Sydney).
    Based on the space station's orbit, it will come back to Earth somewhere 43 degrees north and 43 degrees south, a range covering most of the United States, China, Africa, southern Europe, Australia and South America. Out of range are Russia, Canada and northern Europe.
    China's space authority said on Sunday that the station would hit speeds of nearly 17,000mph before disintegrating. They previously said its fiery disintegration would offer a 'splendid' show akin to a meteor shower.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5BShPACtu

China's first space station. It was put into space in a single launch in 2011. It was then visited three times by spacecraft, including two missions with taikonauts (Chinese astronauts) on board. The last mission was in 2013, and the station is falling from space. It is expected to fall to Earth on the evening of April 1.

https://www.space.com/32054-satellite-tracker.html

As of today, Tiangong-1 is flying in an orbit of 104 miles (167.6 kilometers) and falling, the China Manned Space Engineering Office said in a statement cited by Xinhua News Service
    . CMSEO officials have said Tiangong-1 will mostly burn up in the Earth's atmosphere, and is unlikely to cause any damage on the ground, CMSEO officials added.

https://www.space.com/40164-chinese-...-last-day.html

Tiangong-1 to re-enter Earth's atmosphere on April 2

Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-01 18:06:20|Editor: ZD
    BEIJING, April 1 (Xinhua) -- Tiangong-1, China's first space lab, will re-enter the Earth's atmosphere on April 2,
    China Manned Space Engineering Office (CMSEO) said on Sunday.

Tiangong-1 orbited at an average altitude of 167.6 kilometers on Sunday.

The space lab will mostly be burnt up in the atmosphere and it's highly unlikely to cause any damage on the ground,
    according to an article published by CMSEO recently.

With a weight of about eight tons, Tiangong-1 is much smaller the 80-ton Skylab and 140-ton Mir,
    and is unlikely to affect aviation activities or cause damage on the ground, the article said

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-04/01/c_137081072.htm

Last edited by Jan2017; 04-01-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Except HB and Matt who are already there.

Hurtling to earth at 17,000mph: Out-of-control nine-ton Chinese space station will crash somewhere on the planet within HOURS

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5BShPACtu
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    I'm good. But about to lock the doors so hurry. Bring more beer. Not sure I have enough. Pardon the dust. Some is still under construction.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-01-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

KURWA. I wish residential houses here had basements. Gonna have to hide in a cave or bunker or something when the time comes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I will be safe in my lair.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    KURWA. I wish residential houses here had basements. Gonna have to hide in a cave or bunker or something when the time comes...
    Expected between 43 N latitude and 43 S latitude . . .

I am in a library overlooking the 40.00 N latitude baseline monument road - with camera . . . window overlooking southeast - with clay tile roof, maybe until 2am ET so, ready for something big?

Last edited by Jan2017; 04-01-2018 at 05:20 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I will be safe in my lair.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    That places AF directly in the space station's path...!

Based on the space station's orbit, it will come back to Earth somewhere 43 degrees north and 43 degrees south, a range covering most of the United States, China, Africa, southern Europe, Australia and South America. Out of range are Russia, Canada and northern Europe.
    It's the Ruskies!

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    It's the Ruskies!

Help me keep posting. Please donate here: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
    It appears they have taken over guidance control . . . Putin approves a direct strike on Zippy's current residence.

Kidding aside, heck of a time window for a real deal simultaneously to falling debris - near a site of interest - chez Zip comes to mind.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-01-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Jan2017

Chinese space lab Tiangong-1 – known as “Heavenly Palace” – is being tracked around the world as it plummets through the atmosphere at 16,500mph.

Estimates vary as to when and where the 34ft long space station, which weights nearly 10 tons, will crash –
    but it is believed to be smashing back down to Earth any moment.

At USA longitude - it appears this orbit is closer to 43 S latitude - South America.

“Areas under the ground track include southern South America, west Central Africa, North Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, China and Japan, the South Atlantic and the West and South Pacific.”

12:03 am Space station has passed over Patagonia during re-entry window
    The Chinese space station has now passed over the South American region of Patagonia.

At 11.42pm: Mr McDowell stated: "Less than 10 minutes till the start of the four hour long TIP reentry window."
    He said the space station's reentry is belived to be "spectacular".
    UPDATE: The space station is forecast to re-enter the earth's atmosphere between 12.11am and 1.33am GMT, Chinese space authority has said.
    The craft is expected to land in area around 19.4 degrees west, 10.2 degrees south, the authority added on its website.

Off the African Congo coast?
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-01-2018 at 05:47 PM.

Chinese space lab Tiangong-1 – known as “Heavenly Palace” – is being tracked around the world as it plummets through the atmosphere at 16,500mph.

Estimates vary as to when and where the 34ft long space station, which weights nearly 10 tons, will crash – but it is believed to be smashing back down to Earth any moment.

What are you still doing on the Internetz? Shouldn't you be underground...oops, see ya.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Jan2017

What goes up must come down . . .
    the launch of this bus sized docking station was before China's first manned spaceflights, and was then "expected to fall back to North China"

At 00.52am: The space station is over Korea
    The rogue space station is currently over Korea and is about to pass over the city of Kyoto, Japan.

With these maps, of course altitude is not known . . .

Earlier this afternoon . . . tweets from astronomers and trackers included:
    "Cripes. Tiangong-1 has dropped 2.4 km (well over a mile) *since its last orbit* "
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-01-2018 at 06:42 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing unusual , canadians russians and chinamen always up to no good .
    Do something Danke

Jan2017

fwiw, the errant Chinese spacecraft is currently over the Sahara Desert at 134 kilometres up -
    Chinese say it will disintegrate at about 37 miles altitude.

Jan2017

2.33am: The Chinese space station was mostly burnt on re-entry
    China’s state news agency Xinhua stated that the Tiangong-1 space station mostly burnt up when re-entering Earth’s atmosphere.

2.33am: The Chinese space station was mostly burnt on re-entry
    China’s state news agency Xinhua stated that the Tiangong-1 space station mostly burnt up when re-entering Earth’s atmosphere.

Someone tell HB.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Someone tell HB.
    Why?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

According to http://www.n2yo.com/satellite/?s=37820 , it is still bouncing around 150 Frenchie measurements above. It says it will pass over where it thinks I am at 4:45 AM though, so I'm gonna sleep through that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    According to http://www.n2yo.com/satellite/?s=37820 , it is still bouncing around 150 Frenchie measurements above. It says it will pass over where it thinks I am at 4:45 AM though, so I'm gonna sleep through that.
    NORAD ID: 37820

Why?

because some here love him and want him to be safe.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is safe in his basement and so are we, let him stay there.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He is safe in his basement and so are we, let him stay there.
    We established in #6 above^^ I don't have a basement. Keep up. If I get really worried, I'll bug out to the nearest building with a basement. ~hugs~
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I love you too. <3 ~hugs~

I love you too. <3 ~hugs~

I said "some here."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

We established in #6 above^^ I don't have a basement. Keep up. If I get really worried, I'll bug out to the nearest building with a basement. ~hugs~
    I thought you might have dug one by now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I thought you might have dug one by now.

Probably too busy in his rock garden when he is done with his mom's chores.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast