Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "March For Our Lives" in DC - Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    [IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*6M1TslUKR_I-xPH4fWfOmg.jpeg[/IMG]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There are people that are saying that more teens are killed in car accidents than gun violence, but then the anti-gun groups says: “a car has multiple uses other than using it to drive over people whereas a gun is only use for killing” despite the fact that Many people use a gun to save their lives without even firing a single shot or killing anyone, but whatever. Now, if guns are only use for killing then it’s logical that abortionists are only use for killing(practicing medicine)too, right? 😉😉😉

When are these kids marching for babies lives matter?

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    There are people that are saying that more teens are killed in car accidents than gun violence, but then the anti-gun groups says: “a car has multiple uses other than using it to drive over people whereas a gun is only use for killing” despite the fact that Many people use a gun to save their lives without even firing a single shot or killing anyone, but whatever. Now, if guns are only use for killing then it’s logical that abortionists are only use for killing(practicing medicine)too, right? ������

When are these kids marching for babies lives matter?
    Proving it is all one big scam.

btw - also a statistic that more kids die playing Football.

Need to make a comment on the hypocrisy factor. Is left wing neocons/war crimes lobbies/media nexus using these emotionally vunlerable kids for their political agenda and suddenly opposed to violence against innocent, kids? Or the held such massive rallied when DGP 1.0 was droning little kids left n right during past decade?

Even human rights/kids civil rights chamion MLK family sent their kid to rally with media blessing and in recent past they were either quiet or standing with/enabling one of the worst child killing dronegangsters in US history?

Martin Luther King's granddaughter: 'I have a dream that enough is enough'
    wtvr.com 2h ago

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/201...-15droneC1.png

"Every Time I Think About Those Kids It Gets Me Mad"

SWC Drone King's Victims Diaries I

SWC Drone King's Victims Diaries II

While You Were Debating Obama’s ‘Selfie,’ U.S. Drones Killed 13+ Yemen Wedding Guests

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Proving it is all one big scam.

btw - also a statistic that more kids die playing Football.

It’s funny that Rifle homicides are about 3% of all murders(other murder accessories are higher), yet we must ban them while at the same time saying”we are not trying to confiscate your guns”. A Rifle ban is a gateway ban to other tools of equality.

One of the sentiments I would think these gun control advocates have is that guns make it much easier to kill people in mass quantities than a knife or other non-gun weapon.

How do you guys respond to that?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    One of the sentiments I would think these gun control advocates have is that guns make it much easier to kill people in mass quantities than a knife or other non-gun weapon.

Any competent machinist with a lathing machine can reproduce rifle parts pretty easily. There is no way to effectively ban rifles and their components if the populace wants them.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Guns also empower weaker do-gooders to defend themselves and others...From a distance.

Disarming the law abiding is a fools game.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Guns also empower weaker do-gooders to defend themselves and others...From a distance.

Disarming the law abiding is a fools game.
    I am concerned that these ignorant children will end up sparking the comflict that they are least prepared to enter...

I'm still disarmed,, I'm still waiting for those that are not..

I have no problem picking up a gun from a corpse,, when that time comes.

these silly children are pushing an agenda that started before their parents.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I am concerned that these ignorant children will end up sparking the comflict that they are least prepared to enter...

Conflict is inevitable, who sets it off really doesn't matter....

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Not everyone should carry. If they are uncomfortable or lack the confidence, then they, and those of us around them, might be better off if they don't.
    No, I'm saying thats a good thing. I'm glad NRA showed that in their commercial; that even those who get their license are self-aware enough to know they need more training. Very good IMO

I am disinclined to start it..

I'll take a first round volley as long as I am guaranteed to see those that shot me fall.

otherwise I counsel against such,, and wait for it

I don't run nothin'
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I give up on human beings. There is nothing organic about this movement.

Emma Gonzalez literally looks like the face of cultural marxism.

In the early morning of Tuesday July 26, a lone attacker with a backpack full of knives stabbed 19 people to death and injured at least 25 more...

In June 2008, Tomohiro Kato killed seven and injured ten in the Tokyo entertainment district of Akihabara after driving into a crowd with a truck and then attacking bystanders with a knife.

...a man in Tokyo went on a random stabbing spree with a dagger in 2008, killing four people.

In June 2001, Mamoru Takuma stabbed eight students to death and wounded 15 others at an elementary school in Osaka.

In South Korea, a disgruntled man killed eight people in a stabbing spree at his apartment complex in 2008.

In Germany, a drunk 16-year-old stabbed 41 people at the opening ceremony of a Berlin train station.

...more than 130 people in a train station in Kunming, China, were injured when about ten men and women wielding knives began stabbing others at random, [31 were killed]

Last June, knife-wielding assailants killed nine policemen and 17 civilians at a police station in Lukqun Township in Xinjiang.

...another man stabbed several passengers on a bus in Henan province, killing three, including a 10-month old baby and a 10-year-old child.

There were 37,443 recorded knife offences and 6,694 recorded gun offences in the year up to September 2017.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 03-24-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dupe
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

It’s funny that Rifle homicides are about 3% of all murders(other murder accessories are higher), yet we must ban them while at the same time saying”we are not trying to confiscate your guns”. A Rifle ban is a gateway ban to other tools of equality.
    I think you have hit on something here. "Tools of Equality." I really like that.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

I am more worried the generation that has been brainwashed to hate the founding fathers over Marxist dictators will be lining us up in front of ditches one day. Of course all taught by the public school system, Hollywood and the news media to hate the elderly, right to life, gun owners, Conservatives, people of faith, anyone in fly over country and white men.
    Last edited by kahless; 03-24-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Last edited by kahless; 03-24-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Funnny!

How ironic. These anti-gun protestors are being protected by government agents with guns. These kids really need to get their heads out of their asses but I think were at a point of no return.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There won't be a set off, liberty will die with a wimper as its doing now. All it takes is dumping the daycare onto the streets, a gaggle of self-fellatiating celebrities, a supreme $#@! in the WH, and money flow out the taxpayers' asses and you've got yourself an express ticket to servitude aboard the Vox Populi Vox Dei.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

So, to commemmorate this "March for our Lives" event, I have become a member of the NRA, GOA, JPFO (Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership), and the 2nd Amendment Foundation.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast