Thread: Black Lives Matter Calls the NRA a 'Terrorist Organization'

Black Lives Matter Calls the NRA a 'Terrorist Organization'

The Black Lives Matter movement slammed the National Rifle Association on Friday after the group filed a lawsuit against the Florida legislation that would raise the age to buy rifles to 21.
    The civil rights organization retweeted the Associated Press and called the NRA a terrorist organization.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-liv...225142366.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some places won't even let you rent a car until you're 25, but you can buy a gun at 21?

The age to buy a gun should be at least 28. Possibly 32.

With exceptions for hunting rifles, which are constitutionally protected.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Some places won't even let you rent a car until you're 25, but you can buy a gun at 21?

What age restrictions do we need in place to prevent you from posting?

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Black Lives Matter movement slammed the National Rifle Association on Friday after the group filed a lawsuit against the Florida legislation that would raise the age to buy rifles to 21.
    The civil rights organization retweeted the Associated Press and called the NRA a terrorist organization.

TheTexan is the only voice for reason on these here boards. Maybe the entire web.

Jan2017

If a teenager of 18 or 19 can be conscripted into the military - then that has to be the age of legal gun ownership, right ?
    Last edited by Jan2017; 03-12-2018 at 09:21 AM.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-liv...225142366.html
    And we care because...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    And we care because...
    Because the left is building up to civil war, they are preparing their zombies to kill us, it still might not happen but I would rather keep track of it than be ambushed.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    If a teenager of 18 or 19 can be inscripted into the military - then that has to be the age of legal gun ownership, right ?
    No, no, no.... that just means he can borrow a gun from Uncle Sam and has to return it when he gets out of the military. The military won't even let him keep his rifle on base. /s

Because the left is building up to civil war, they are preparing their zombies to kill us, it still might not happen but I would rather keep track of it than be ambushed.
    Just move in with todd evens and stop worrying. Nobody gon gitcha in duh swawmp.

Seriously, there are plenty places left far enough from cities and interstates their zombies can't go. The FBI are a different story...

Because the left is building up to civil war,
    Best news I've heard in a long while. The gene pool stands in dire need of cleansing.

they are preparing their zombies to kill us...
    Care to elaborate?

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Best news I've heard in a long while. The gene pool stands in dire need of cleansing.
    You may be right, it is the kind of thing I leave up to GOD and the insanity of the other side though because I wouldn't want the blood on my hands if it wasn't right.

Care to elaborate?
    Anyone they disagree with is being labeled something worthy of death, terrorists in this case but NAZIs, racists etc. are applied to other groups.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You may be right, it is the kind of thing I leave up to GOD and the insanity of the other side though because I wouldn't want the blood on my hands if it wasn't right.
    I no longer hold any appreciable question on that matter. Given the statistical reality, there is no plausible chance of recovery at this point. The deck is stacked against it to the point of virtual guaranty.

Therefore, the best chance for the least hope is either that we clean the pool in the wake of statist initiation of a civil war, or the "reset event" over which we have no control.

At this point I do not care which it is. I only know that I am bored beyond tolerance with the limitless rottenness of the vast majority of human beings. They are despicable in more ways than I can count and I will shed no tear if perchance I live to see the bulk wiped out in a truly near-genocidal scale. Perhaps I've gone 'round the bend - nothing would surprise me any longer - but I see little to recommend us as a species. It is the rare individual, intelligent, smart, kind in spirit, sentiment, and deed, that has held my more pessimistic opinions at bay. I am less willing to expend the energy to fight my innermost instinctual impulses than I have been in the past for the sake of saving the few worthy of it. It has therefore come to pass that I say let the chips fall where they may. You know, cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war, and all that craziness. It is, nonetheless, far less crazy than the world as it stands.

Look who's talking.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Black Lives Matter: "Give us back our chains!"

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's great.... they understand that opposing the 2nd Amendment and getting rid of guns in the hands of the citizens means that only the police and military will have guns, right? If they think that the police are brutal now, how bad will they be if they don't have to worry about being shot? Be careful what you wish for BlackLivesMatter group.

- ML

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

They aren't stupid. That's for sure. Minorities have aligned with the globalists for the time being.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    That's great.... they understand that opposing the 2nd Amendment and getting rid of guns in the hands of the citizens means that only the police and military will have guns, right? If they think that the police are brutal now, how bad will they be if they don't have to worry about being shot? Be careful what you wish for BlackLivesMatter group.

- ML
    Ya, only the police, military, and criminals would have guns . . . honest citizens would have to resort to improvised methods

kettle. This is the pot.
    I love my country, but I fear my government

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthhurtsthefed View Post
    kettle. This is the pot.
    Incorrect, that implies both are terrorists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Petrified/petrifist same as terrified/terrorist?

Trump just called out Republicans for being "petrified" of the NRA
    Feb 28, 2018 - President Donald Trump scrambled the gun control debate by scolding members of his own party for kowtowing to the National Rifle Association and not doing something “comprehensive” about guns. “Some of you people are petrified of the NRA. You can't be petrified,” Trump told the bipartisan group

Last edited by Raginfridus; 03-13-2018 at 03:19 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What about people with scouting badges in marksmanship?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    BLACK GUNS MATTER!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

BLACK GUNS MATTER!

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    What about people with scouting badges in marksmanship?
    Exceptions can be made for those participating in constitutionally protected shooting sports (e.g. 25m rapid fire pistol).

I don't know if scout shooting is protected, I don't think it's been tested in the courts.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Exceptions can be made for those participating in constitutionally protected shooting sports (e.g. 25m rapid fire pistol).

I don't know if scout shooting is protected, I don't think it's been tested in the courts.
    Thnx for your service. You're a great Murican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Thnx for your service. You're a great Murican.