Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mexican President joins media, lies about Trump

Mexican President joins media, lies about Trump

Pena Nieto told Trump Mexico won't pay for wall-Presidential spokesman

U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto arrive for a press conference at the Los Pinos residence in Mexico City, Mexico, August 31, 2016. REUTERS/Henry Romero

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto on Wednesday told Donald Trump that Mexico would not pay for the Republican presidential candidate's proposed wall along the Mexico-U.S. border, contradicting Trump's assertion they didn't discuss payment.

"What the president said is that Mexico, as he has said on several occasions ... will not pay for that wall," presidential spokesman Eduardo Sanchez told Reuters by telephone.

Trump earlier told a joint news conference with Pena Nieto after their meeting in Mexico City that the pair had discussed the wall but not who would pay for it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN11632X
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only conceivable explanation is that Hillary's people got to him first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

He's not in a position to negotiate if Trump becomes POTUS. Trump can cut off all remittance payments with the stroke of a pen, but I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    He's not in a position to negotiate if Trump becomes POTUS. Trump can cut off all remittance payments with the stroke of a pen, but I digress.
    Yes, he will do that by expanding the PATRIOT Act.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Trumpcucks do that a lot.
    "The Patriarch"

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Right. Because telling someone he can't send money to family members back home is so pro liberty.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Peña Nieto has a history of lying. Just look at his law school dissertation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAnIllegalImmigrant View Post
    And Trump is a fricking boy scout. MAGA baby.
    "The Patriarch"

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Right. Because telling someone he can't send money to family members back home is so pro liberty.
    Sending his social problems North is so PRO LIBERTY. See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    And Trump is a fricking boy scout. MAGA baby.
    Trump was an Eagle Scout.

Sending his social problems North is so PRO LIBERTY.
    Oh. So liberty is defined by what the other country does. It doesn't matter though. Your hero Trump has already betrayed you. The plan, as best as I can tell, is to deport the criminals, "work" with everyone else on their back taxes, hope the voluntarily deport themselves, and then expedite the process of bringing all 11 million of them back as rapidly as possible. But it's not "amnesty" because they aren't put in the front of the line. Instead the line will be greatly widened to entry into the U.S. will be "expedited" for everyone else as well. You've been had. You just aren't ready to admit it yet. Give it a year or two to sink in. I'll be here with tissue and cooked crow. Do you prefer baked, fried or grilled?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Trumps claim to fame is build a wall and make Mehico pay for it. Trump visits with Presidente de Mehico, issue is not discussed...

Either Trump is a liar, or he is a pussy.
    "The Patriarch"

Trumps claim to fame is build a wall and make Mehico pay for it. Trump visits with Presidente de Mehico, issue is not discussed...

Either Trump is a liar, or he is a pussy.
    He did discuss the issue. They just apparently didn't talk about who pays. It's obvious Mexico will pay.

By the way, you misspelled Mexico. It's either with an x or a j, not an h.

Trump was an Eagle Scout.
    That must be why he got all those military deferments from the draft, that and bad feet.
    "The Patriarch"

He did discuss the issue. They just apparently didn't talk about who pays. It's obvious Mexico will pay.

By the way, you misspelled Mexico. It's either with an x or a j, not an h.
    Sorry me amigo, no offense meant.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/771091389757198336

"The Patriarch"

"The Patriarch"

Ha ha ha ha ha...

Trump’s Triumph in Mexico: Wall Now, Payment Later

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...payment-later/
    "The Patriarch"

That must be why he got all those military deferments from the draft, that and bad feet.
    There's something wrong with avoiding conscription?

There's something wrong with avoiding conscription?
    If you're campaign slogan is "Make America Great Again", uh ya. If it was "Make America Free Again" then obviously no.
    "The Patriarch"

https://twitter.com/RealDonalDrumpf/...20431071911936

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/RealDonalDrumpf/...20431071911936
    "The Patriarch"

No one is paying for the stupid wall, because it is not ever going to be built. Donald Trump won't ever get near the white house, he will have already cost the republicans the biggest landslide since Reagan/Mondale. We got a bunch of Trumpets willing to waste their vote and throw it away on a loser.

I take it you read the entire thing?

Screeching in this thread is getting to a fever pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Triggered?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I know; ain't it great! DJT is da man.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast