Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery was hit with a truck before he died

News just in! The McMichaels left that house open as bait!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This whole discussion is stupid. If he didn't run away and didn't grab for the gun he would still be breathing. If they intended to kill him, they wouldn't have called the cops while in pursuit.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    This whole discussion is stupid. If he didn't run away and didn't grab for the gun he would still be breathing. If they intended to kill him, they wouldn't have called the cops while in pursuit.
    Seems logical enough.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    On all of the video that I've seen I have yet to see the no trespassing sign. And multiple people, including children, when in and out of that home without permission but Arbery was the only one chased down and killed.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...8-9459fec07f00
    lol You don't need a sign to say one way or the other. It was trespassing. Arbery was the only one they saw. Don't hurt your back reaching like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    So, Arbery's a savage because he ran from people chasing him- that's a load of $#@!. I'm sure if some guys came chasing you in a truck you'd just stand and wave. Running is NOT just what the guilty do- anyone with 1/2 a brain cell would run if a truck with guys & guns was chasing them down.

And there's no proof he committed a crime.
    If you would charge someone who had a shotgun pointed at you from ten feet away, you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    If you would charge someone who had a shotgun pointed at you from ten feet away, you aren't as smart as you think you are.
    Why? If you think the person will shoot you, it's safer to rush the person and fight for control of the weapon than to take any other action at ten feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    lol You don't need a sign to say one way or the other. It was trespassing. Arbery was the only one they saw. Don't hurt your back reaching like that.
    Not according to Georgia law. But I guess you can just make up the law as you go along to suit whatever narrative you want.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    If they had intended to kill him, Gregory McMichaels would have had a round in the chamber of his pistol too. He clearly has to rack the pistol once Arbery grabs the shotgun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why? If you think the person will shoot you, it's safer to rush the person and fight for control of the weapon than to take any other action at ten feet.
    If the person wanted to kill you they would shoot you long before you got to them, and if they don't want to shoot you charging them is going to force them to change their mind about that. Your only chance is if you put your arms in the air or run. But, logic goes out the window when race is involved.

Not according to Georgia law. But I guess you can just make up the law as you go along to suit whatever narrative you want.
    Trespassing is a crime in Georgia, but I guess you can just pull things out of your backside about laws as you go along to suit whatever narrative you want.

Why trespassing isn't a crime because when you get fined it goes into the government coffers and that is used to help people. Think of it as an investment, right?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At 10 feet, but he saw the gun from a lot longer distance than that. Arbery made another bad decision. He's known for that.

Why would he think they wanted to shoot him if they had come up to him several times already and said they just wanted to talk? They could have shot him then, but then he just kept running off.

The fact is Arbery would not have been shot if he had not rushed them. He would have either successfully ran away or he be in jail for attempted robbery instead.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Trespassing is a crime in Georgia, but I guess you can just pull things out of your backside about laws as you go along to suit whatever narrative you want.

Why trespassing isn't a crime because when you get fined it goes into the government coffers and that is used to help people. Think of it as an investment, right?
    Have you actually read the Georgia trespassing statute? If you're on someone's property without permission and there isn't a no trespassing sign it's not trespassing.

https://codes.findlaw.com/ga/title-1...t-16-7-21.html

To be guilty of the crime of trespassing under Georgia law you have to either

1) Go onto the property after being told not to go on there. (Seeing a trespassing sign counts as being told).

2) Stay on the property after being told.

or

3) Be on the property for an unlawful purpose.

So, my pointing out that it's not trespassing if there isn't notice (like a sign) is not the same as saying "trespassing is legal under Georgia law."

Sheesh! I hope you never get picked for jury duty.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Have you actually read the Georgia trespassing statute? If you're on someone's property without permission and there isn't a no trespassing sign it's not trespassing.

https://codes.findlaw.com/ga/title-1...t-16-7-21.html

To be guilty of the crime of trespassing under Georgia law you have to either

1) Go onto the property after being told not to go on there. (Seeing a trespassing sign counts as being told).

2) Stay on the property after being told.

or

3) Be on the property for an unlawful purpose.

So, my pointing out that it's not trespassing if there isn't notice (like a sign) is not the same as saying "trespassing is legal under Georgia law."

Sheesh! I hope you never get picked for jury duty.
    It's called violating property rights. One needs permission. The standing House is clearly NOT an unmarked property. I hope you never get picked to teach someone about property rights.

Do you actually think someone can just walk into your house and not get charged?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12