Thread: Anyone subscribed to Tom Woods newsletter - Online money making businesses?

Question Anyone subscribed to Tom Woods newsletter - Online money making businesses?

For those that are, anyone else annoyed by the constant soliciting of ways to make money online? It's gotten so constant I am tempted to unsubscribe
    Last edited by Son_of_Liberty90; 02-27-2017 at 08:54 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    For those that are, anyone else annoyed by the constant soliciting of ways to make money online? It's gotten so constant I am tempted to unsubscribe
    I am not subscribed to that newsletter; but if I did subscribe to a letter such as that and as a result got emails such as those, I would figure the person thought I was a dumbass and then wonder why I ever subscribed to such a person in the first place and proceed to unsubscribe.

I am, as well. What makes it even more obnoxious is that he pointed out the spammy way RP's campaign would blast out email on a daily basis.

He was correct with his remarks on that issue, but to then throw in with that strategy a few years later is ... well, it's something, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    I am, as well. What makes it even more obnoxious is that he pointed out the spammy way RP's campaign would blast out email on a daily basis.

He was correct with his remarks on that issue, but to then throw in with that strategy a few years later is ... well, it's something, I guess.
    Phew glad I'm not the only one! I got bombarded so much my curiosity got the better of me so I and agreed to attend a 'live' webinar on e-commerce. (PS I dont think it was live because the presenters did not respond to any of my questions or comments )

But it reminded me of other programs I've encountered in the past where you attend a 'free' webinar, which turns out to be a long commercial to buy their service.

I love how they tell you "ITS SUPER EASY, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP"....But apparently you need their expensive tips and programs in order to get up and running

http://affiliate-sale.com/100k-factory-scam-review-is-it-any-good

Agreed with all the comments here guys, this is a scam. I purchased this product in November 2015. It was until I had signed up that I realised that all the training videos were from when it was launched in July 2015. They take your money and the support is rubbish, three and four weeks for a tardy response. When they do respond they say about upgrading to their new product and more cost. DO NOT BUY THIS, it has cost me over £5000.
    I bought the 100K Factory, it is a 100% scam, I spent over 6K and I still have not had any results. I am spending 6 hours a day 7 days per week following the instructions of the course and it does not work.
    I sent several email to the help line and the only responses that I get from them are links to review the previews chapters or links to buy new products.
    DO NOT BUY IT OR ANYTHING FROM AIDAN BOOTH, HE IS A SCAMMER.
    Uh Oh, I invested in this program and I have found it a very frustrating journey so far with a number of hickups with the implementation of the materials – partly because I am a relative beginner in all this and there are certain steps where the “bridge” is missing. And troubleshooting when things are not going accordin plan are missing, so this means indeed spending an enormous amount of time and effort to findign it out for yourself.

Not bad, but if you are strapped for time and cash, it all adds up to feeling frustrated big time. A lot of little things in the material are not clear to me andn leave me stranded until I get a repsonse, which cam take some time… Also am a bit surprised that they seem to be still working on the materials while they say that they have been doing this for 10 years. Of course thing are continually changing, but at times I have the feeling that we’re kind of guineapigs here. Did you get your money back Martina? I am considering this as I don’t think this program works for me, inspite of all the people for whom it did.
    Last edited by Son_of_Liberty90; 02-28-2017 at 01:32 AM.

Phew glad I'm not the only one! I got bombarded so much my curiosity got the better of me so I and agreed to attend a 'live' webinar on e-commerce. (PS I dont think it was live because the presenters did not respond to any of my questions or comments )

But it reminded me of other programs I've encountered in the past where you attend a 'free' webinar, which turns out to be a long commercial to buy their service.

I love how they tell you "ITS SUPER EASY, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP"....But apparently you need their expensive tips and programs in order to get up and running

http://affiliate-sale.com/100k-factory-scam-review-is-it-any-good

There doesn't exist a "package" that can replace the experience someone needs to gain to do affiliate marketing successfully. First off, the knowledge to start out is freely available, but there are things you have to learn on your own by trial and error. If I have a way to make $100K, I'm not giving that up for $5K; selling to 20 people would get me the same $100K, but then to make more, I would have to compete against those 20 people for the other $100K. The end result is a lot of pissed off people who were sold a "method" that has already been saturated and essentially worthless.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Selling secrets to making money is a good way to make money online.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    There doesn't exist a "package" that can replace the experience someone needs to gain to do affiliate marketing successfully. First off, the knowledge to start out is freely available, but there are things you have to learn on your own by trial and error. If I have a way to make $100K, I'm not giving that up for $5K; selling to 20 people would get me the same $100K, but then to make more, I would have to compete against those 20 people for the other $100K. The end result is a lot of pissed off people who were sold a "method" that has already been saturated and essentially worthless.
    So what you're saying is, it's crap, the method I mean they're selling.

Do you listen to Tom Woods?

He talks about it here in his talk at the Mises conference on freeing yourself from the 9-5 grind. Thankfully, he makes money online through many other channels like the Ron Paul homeschool cirriculum

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So what you're saying is, it's crap, the method I mean they're selling.

Do you listen to Tom Woods?
    Yes, it's crap. The guy pushing it has been pushing similar "products" for almost 10 years.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yes, it's crap. The guy pushing it has been pushing similar "products" for almost 10 years.
    Well I finally decided to email Tom about the concerns directly since I kept getting emails. He stands by the product

this guy seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post

You still subscribed? Have you tried any of the stuff he's promoted? His recent newsletter makes it sound so enticing!

I cant stand 2 seconds listening to that new Michael Cheney guy Tom keeps promoting
    Last edited by Son_of_Liberty90; 04-06-2017 at 11:33 AM.