Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Says the Federal Reserve Has Created a 'False Economy'

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    if you hold out for a candidate who youre going to agree with 100% well then youre going to be waiting an awful long time...
    I'll settle for a serious candidate who has consistently fought for liberty.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I'll settle for a serious candidate who has consistently fought for liberty.
    your actions betray your true intentions... and its certainly not to fight for liberty....

your actions betray your true intentions... and its certainly not to fight for liberty....
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

How is that so? Be specific.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Trolling or stupid?

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Chester Copperpot

How is that so? Be specific.
    dude youve come to a website filled with the most critical thinking, politically awake and savvy people and you need me to explain it to you anymore than that?

I havent met a person yet who hasnt been able to see right through you man....

dude youve come to a website filled with the most critical thinking, politically awake and savvy people and you need me to explain it to you anymore than that?

I havent met a person yet who hasnt been able to see right through you man....
    So basically, you're just posting words.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    True

True

False, he supported the Iraq and Libya Wars, claims Iran is a threat, wants ground troops in Syria, and wants to increase military spending.

False, he praised the Fed for QE, praised TARP, and wants to nominate a Goldman Sachs executive for Sec. of Treasury

False, he is definitely an $#@!.

True

Inconclusive

False, he has the same positions as Clinton on every important issue that the SCOTUS might decide.

False, he has the same position on gun control as Clinton.

False, there is a 0% chance either would do anything good as President.
    The difference in our opinions is that I am talking about the current positions that he takes while you are talking about old positions he has flip-flopped away from.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    The difference in our opinions is that I am talking about the current positions that he takes while you are talking about old positions he has flip-flopped away from.
    Define "current". This guy has gone on national TV and changed positions over the course of the interview.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Define "current". This guy has gone on national TV and changed positions over the course of the interview.
    Current
    [kur-uh nt, kuhr-]

1. This election cycle.

I don't know that anyone thinks he is a consistently principled guy, like Ron Paul, but then again nobody is. He much more similar to Romney in that regard.

Example:
    Hillary Clinton has been anti-guns for decades.

Trump is currently pro-guns.

That is so simple, the woman is 100% anti-gun while the man has been at least 50% pro-gun during his campaign and would not as likely take a gun control position like Hillary once in the White House. Not saying that it is not possible, just not nearly as likely.

Example:
    Hillary Clinton has been pro-Federal Reserve for decades.

Trump is currently criticizing the Federal Reserve.

If this isn't clear enough for you, I will have to refer you to your supervisor for further clarification. She can explain it to you.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Thanks for adding non-related information in an attempted to cast Trump in a negative light. Was it too hard to add something on the topic of the Federal Reserve?

Just keep spamming... just keep spamming...

$#@! Trump.
    I am the spoon.

off topic.
    See my above post ^
    I am the spoon.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do recall a video of Ron Paul calling Bernanke out on that, and what Bernanke said "he can guarantee the cash will be available, but can not guarantee its value".

Thus, Trump is correct, that is not the issue. The issue is Trumps solution will benefit Trump, not the people.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    $#@! Trump.
    Fu6k Trump and Fu6k his supporters too. They all are no different than the McCain supporters in 2008 and the Romney supporters in 2012 and should be treated as such. Now you act like the date you join these forums somehow make you idiots more credible? Like its okay to support an authoritarian this time because you joined these forums in 2008? Get real. You all are the biggest pu$$ies on this forum because of that. You are all scared now and falling for the same old "lesser of 2 evil" crap that happens in EVERY election.

Every 4 years, its the "most important election of our lifetime." Every 4 years we have to worry about who the other authoritarian will choose for the Supreme Court. The sky is falling. Meanwhile the country slowly slides further and further away from the Constitution. 8 years on these forums and you are openly supporting a tyrant for president. Pu$$ies!
    Last edited by twomp; 09-09-2016 at 03:22 AM.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

He will appoint better Justices than Clinton would
    He won't be as dangerous to the 2nd Amendment as Clinton would
    There is a 5% chance he would do some good as president which is better than the 0% chance with Clinton
    I have to agree
    For the puritans that just isn't enough. But as another post mentioned to be so strongly against Trump and their peers on RPF makes me question at least some of them, especially if they supported Hillary before they supported Ron, that is highly suspect.
    Heck even I pulled for Obama over Hillary once Ron got beat by McCain.
    Hillary has never been favored by those that supported Ron in any way shape or form, and in any alternative universe.

I can't express my true feelings towards those that support Hillary in 2016 and used to support Ron and even Rand after that.
    Doing that would get me banned.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Now you act like the date you join these forums somehow make you idiots more credible?
    I would like to address this, it is because these people were the first to stop drinking the political kool-aid the neocons were selling.
    They were the first to come on the side of a righteous foreign policy. Critical thinking first adopters who went public, with a very minority opinion.
    Who are you to say they aren't doing it again. How dare you judge them ! Nothing worse than somebody late to the party saying bad things about the first trailblazers. It was easy to come along in 2012 and say oh look Ron Paul was right, after the heavy lifting had been done in 2008.
    Get some political tenure, then you can talk, until then show some respect to those that figured it out before you.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

if you hold out for a candidate who youre going to agree with 100%...
    I'm supporting Johnson, with whom I do not agree 100% of the time (more like 95%).

But Trump? We agree 0% of the time; he's wrong on everything, takes an unlibertarian position on everything.

Chester Copperpot

Which members are just here to wreck the boards, and who might be getting paid to do so?
    we will find out after the election.

Chester Copperpot

I'm supporting Johnson, with whom I do not agree 100% of the time (more like 95%).

But Trump? We agree 0% of the time; he's wrong on everything, takes an unlibertarian position on everything.
    I can understand your concern about Trump.. Trump is a total authoritarian no doubt.. Thats a much more valid concern than anything Cpud talks about.... Plenty of valid concerns about trump no doubt.. but im just taking it that there are certain points any good American knows and believes in and on some of these there will be some commonality.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    I would like to address this, it is because these people were the first to stop drinking the political kool-aid the neocons were selling.
    They were the first to come on the side of a righteous foreign policy. Critical thinking first adopters who went public, with a very minority opinion.
    Who are you to say they aren't doing it again. How dare you judge them ! Nothing worse than somebody late to the party saying bad things about the first trailblazers. It was easy to come along in 2012 and say oh look Ron Paul was right, after the heavy lifting had been done in 2008.
    Get some political tenure, then you can talk, until then show some respect to those that figured it out before you.
    Join dates don't mean $#@!, politically. There is a 2007 member who has called Ron Paul a Hillary supporter.

I can understand your concern about Trump.. Trump is a total authoritarian no doubt.. Thats a much more valid concern than anything Cpud talks about.... Plenty of valid concerns about trump no doubt.. but im just taking it that there are certain points any good American knows and believes in and on some of these there will be some commonality.
    Oh, we've addressed all of those many months ago. The only value a Trump candidacy has to this subforum at this point is largely comedic:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...esearch-Thread
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Trump-(POTUS)

Current
    [kur-uh nt, kuhr-]

1. This election cycle.

I don't know that anyone thinks he is a consistently principled guy, like Ron Paul, but then again nobody is. He much more similar to Romney in that regard.

Example:
    Hillary Clinton has been anti-guns for decades.

Trump is currently pro-guns.

That is so simple, the woman is 100% anti-gun while the man has been at least 50% pro-gun during his campaign and would not as likely take a gun control position like Hillary once in the White House. Not saying that it is not possible, just not nearly as likely.

Example:
    Hillary Clinton has been pro-Federal Reserve for decades.

Trump is currently criticizing the Federal Reserve.

If this isn't clear enough for you, I will have to refer you to your supervisor for further clarification. She can explain it to you.
    What supervisor?

Awwww.... triggered? I dare due what I want. Can't use your join date to excuse yourself for being fooled by the media genius. They do the same "lesser of 2 evils" scam every 4 years and you should know better. I think the better excuse is that Trump supporters aren't that bright. Stick to that boobus.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Thanks for adding non-related information in an attempted to cast Trump in a negative light. Was it too hard to add something on the topic of the Federal Reserve?

Just keep spamming... just keep spamming...

I'm guessing you didn't read the thread where it was discussed Trump's feeling on the bernanke and monetary policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I'm guessing you didn't see the movie, "Finding Dory" right? Do you know Dory can speak whale?
    off topic.
    yay for TRUMP!! TAKE OUT THE FED WOOT!!!
    Trolling or stupid?
    are you asking me or telling me?
    I'm asking you whether you actually believe that Trump intends to fight the Fed (and are therefore stupid), or were just trolling.
    he may or may not.... but its good anti-fed press.. ill take what i can get
    I dont think trump is trying to coopt antyhing
    I AM PUZZLED. AGAIN, I AM HERE AFTER A HIATUS. IS "WHALE" A REFERENCE TO THE GOVERNOR OF NEW JERSEY AND HIS WEIGHT
    ISSUES OR A REFERENCE TO THE BUSINESSMEN WITH MONEY IN THEIR FIST WHO VACATION HAPPILY IN LOS VEGAS OR ATLANTIC
    CITY AND GAMBLE HEAVILY? SOME OF THE JOKES AT CHRISTIE'S EXPENSE ARE FUNNY! AGAIN, I THINK RON PAUL IS CORRECT. WE
    BY LAW CAN LOOK INTO THE GOINGS ON OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE WITHOUT HURTING THE ECONOMY. IT IS LIKE A THERMOSTAT IN
    A HOUSE, THE "SETTINGS" MATTER. IF YOU HAVE IT ON HIGH IN THE SUMMER, YOU ARE AN IDIOT WHO OVERHEATS YOUR HOUSE,
    USUALLY. IF ITS ON LOW, YOUR PIPES FREEZE IN WINTER. IF ITS ON HIGH IN THE SUMMER AND YOU RUN AIR CONDITIONERS IN THE
    SUMMER, YOU COUNTERBALANCE ITS SETTING & HAVE A WHALLOPiNGLY ABYSMAL ELECTRICITY BILL. WHAT CAN I SAY ON THIS TOPIC?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I'm guessing you didn't see the movie, "Finding Dory" right? Do you know Dory can speak whale?

I'm asking you whether you actually believe that Trump intends to fight the Fed (and are therefore stupid), or were just trolling.
    he may or may not.... but its good anti-fed press.. ill take what i can get
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    if i am elected to the HOUSE or SENATE, i will look into the FED and may even be anti-federalist enough to end it if need be.
    when i opted for my moniker here, i chose ARATUS because James Monroe was doing an homage to an Ancient Greek poet when
    he helped to counter Hamilton, Madison and Jay in an Anti-Federalist manner. I think Doctor Ron Paul is correct about the FED.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    I AM PUZZLED. AGAIN, I AM HERE AFTER A HIATUS. IS "WHALE" A REFERENCE TO THE GOVERNOR OF NEW JERSEY AND HIS WEIGHT
    ISSUES OR A REFERENCE TO THE BUSINESSMEN WITH MONEY IN THEIR FIST WHO VACATION HAPPILY IN LOS VEGAS OR ATLANTIC
    CITY AND GAMBLE HEAVILY? SOME OF THE JOKES AT CHRISTIE'S EXPENSE ARE FUNNY! AGAIN, I THINK RON PAUL IS CORRECT. WE
    BY LAW CAN LOOK INTO THE GOINGS ON OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE WITHOUT HURTING THE ECONOMY. IT IS LIKE A THERMOSTAT IN
    A HOUSE, THE "SETTINGS" MATTER. IF YOU HAVE IT ON HIGH IN THE SUMMER, YOU ARE AN IDIOT WHO OVERHEATS YOUR HOUSE,
    USUALLY. IF ITS ON LOW, YOUR PIPES FREEZE IN WINTER. IF ITS ON HIGH IN THE SUMMER AND YOU RUN AIR CONDITIONERS IN THE
    SUMMER, YOU COUNTERBALANCE ITS SETTING & HAVE A WHALLOPiNGLY ABYSMAL ELECTRICITY BILL. WHAT CAN I SAY ON THIS TOPIC?
    For my part it was a non sequitur in the most sarcastic way.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

by metaphor, in the year 1900 house in summahhh you open the windows at or just before dawn to let the cool air of
    the evening in, to close them as the rising sun heats things up. in the winter... coal, wood or oil can be burnt for warmth but now
    we also have electricity, and nice thoughts about Edison or Tesla. You do need to run a furnace in winter if you have one,
    especially on very cold days when north of the Mason-Dixon line. Dern fools run furnaces full blast in summer more often than not.
    the Federal Reserve can make huge mistakes, and has done so in the past, and it's equivalent of 1890s "trustees" are a
    very small group of people who act like an arbitrary committee, they have more direct power than 1800s era presidents once had.
    Doctor Ron Paul had often been very close in the past to getting an actual inquiry into this murky and dank institution...

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just because someone wasn't a member of these forums since 2007 does not mean they were not supporters in 2007. I am speaking of no one in particular, just in general.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    Just because someone wasn't a member of these forums since 2007 does not mean they were not supporters in 2007. I am speaking of no one in particular, just in general.
    some members of 2007 were Ron Paul supporters back in 2001 or 2002

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast