Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Colorado] Active shooter live stream

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lots of kops cowering outside..

Lots of mass shootings seem to be happening lately. They couldn't possibly be false flags to justify gun control could they?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ban Colorado
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Lots of mass shootings seem to be happening lately. They couldn't possibly be false flags to justify gun control could they?
    They do seem to always happen when there's something brewing in Congress, don't they?

Well, I'm sure the convenience theorists can explain it all away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I hope all the police are OK
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Stuff like this is why I always EDC a second phone. If I find myself in an active shooter situation I know I've got to live stream it right away
    - Kim Kardashian

Its racist.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ban Colorado
    Past time for that although rumors are they have apprehended Zippy
    Do something Danke

I hope all the police are OK
    it is being reported one died.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What's going on? I'm watching the stream still, they arrested a fat balding guy in boxers and no shirt with a beard, leg bleeding from being shot or possibly police dog bites.. then an old guy in a trench coat (handler?) who they seemed to not want to arrest, and it appears there is still somebody in the building they are after?
    Last edited by dannno; 03-22-2021 at 06:55 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What's going on?
    It's over, and there was one arrest.

https://kdvr.com/news/police-searchi...er-in-boulder/
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    it is being reported one died.
    Officer killed in supermarket shooting, sources say
    From CNN’s Whitney Wild

One law enforcement officer was killed in the shooting at the King Soopers supermarket in Boulder, Colorado, two law enforcement sources tell CNN.

One senior law enforcement source also says the weapon used in the shooting was an AR-15 style rifle.

Live updates: At least 6 dead, including 1 officer in Boulder shooting

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

The Boulder Bubble just burst.

"Boulder feels like a bubble and the bubble burst and that's heartbreaking. To think that people died today," Borowski said. Police have not confirmed whether anyone was killed.

"This feels like the safest spot in America and I just nearly got killed for getting a soda, you know, and a bag of chips. Doesn't feel good," he added.

Was he on drugs?

Not the "drugs" that the Gov has gone to war against, but real, actual DRUGS made by lying, cheating, thieving BIG pharma.

Apparently they have decided not to reveal this anymore. To keep everyone safe. And there won't be any kind of pushback, because Americans know the authorities only care about safety. LMAO

Guessing he was, indeed, on DRUGS

10 being reported dead now.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    King Soopers is a Denver-based subsidiary of supermarket giant Kroger. It operates more than 150 stores in Colorado and Wyoming. Kroger is based in Cincinnati.
    In the wake of mass shootings elsewhere, Kroger asked shoppers in 2019 to leave their firearms at home. The change in policy came a day after grocery rival Walmart made a similar change. The previous policy had been to defer to state or local gun regulations.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    10 being reported dead now.
    Heartbreaking, that an Officer died. I will pray tonight for the Officer's family.
    - Kim Kardashian

Heartbreaking, that an Officer died. I will pray tonight for the Officer's family.
    The shooter should have know better, guns are not allowed in King Soopers.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

What's going on? I'm watching the stream still, they arrested a fat balding guy in boxers and no shirt with a beard, leg bleeding from being shot or possibly police dog bites.. then an old guy in a trench coat (handler?) who they seemed to not want to arrest, and it appears there is still somebody in the building they are after?
    It's a false flag so that dems can pass their gun bill and get rid of a cop that they are trying to unfund..

3/22

Look for the victim list to include at least one gay person, one asian, the one black person that lived in Boulder, etc. They'll check off a lot of boxes with this one, for sure.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-22-2021 at 10:33 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Found him...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Found him...

Wow, 21 and already going bald??

A 21-year-old man has been identified as the suspect in the shooting deaths of 10 people, including a police officer, at a Boulder, Colorado, supermarket, officials said Tuesday.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa was charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder in connection with Monday's mass shooting at the King Soopers grocery store, Boulder police Chief Maris Herold said during a morning news conference. He was shot in the leg and taken into custody following the incident, according to police.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa
    Probably a decent person who was just having a bad day.
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably a decent person who was just having a bad day.
    but was he racist?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    but was he racist?
    He's arab, so no, not racist, homophobic, or bigoted in any way.

All around a great guy I assume.
    - Kim Kardashian

Did they shoot him in the dick? Maybe they took p4p's advice
    - Kim Kardashian

Wow, 21 and already going bald??
    Boulder ‘shooter’ Ahmad Alissa, 21, was ‘paranoid’ and posted about ‘racist Islamophobes’ before ‘killing 10’

Ah, so he went out to kill the racist white supremicists that were always looking at him. Another successful brainwashing. Who needs MKUltra when you have CNN and MSNBC?

NBC’s Pete Williams said on MSNBC that his federal sources said there is no indication that the shooting was an act of terror or a hate crime.
    Nevermind, nothing to see here. Not terrorism or a hate crime. Just some people did something.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-23-2021 at 10:59 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Joe Biden just told us that the weapons the shooter used were modified and that he will ban assault weapons.

(Reports say that the shooter was firing single shots, so he must have modified the stock to make it look more evil).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

CNN has informed us that the suspect was bullied by white people as a kid because of his name. No doubt CNN will file this under “justified mass murder of white supremicists.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast