Thread: [Chip In Filled] Help a Ron Paul At-large National Delegate get to Tampa!

[Chip In Filled] Help a Ron Paul At-large National Delegate get to Tampa!

rph edit - This chip in is complete. Thanks all

I was elected an at-large national delegate from Iowa and am also looking for some help getting to Tampa. A few of us in Iowa are younger and are still in college, which hampers the disposable income a bit.

Please donate if willing and able what you can afford to help make this ever-important trip to Tampa possible. Thanks so very much!

http://rncdelegatenuzlum.chipin.com/...elegate-to-rnc
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 08-15-2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: I'm dumb and forgot the link. :)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump!

Let me know if you want this stickied to the top of the page!

This is Ani's roommate in Tampa, folks.

quoted from nuzlum's post on Ani's chip in thread:

I am with Ani on the Iowa delegation and we are rooming together for a portion of the stay in the RNC assigned hotel (at a whopping $289/night before tax, lucky for Ani, she has friends in Florida to stay with for some of the time - perhaps after the convention, I will have some new RP Florida friends too! .

Anyway, I am also in need of some assistance if anyone is willing and able to do so. Thanks so much!

http://rncdelegatenuzlum.chipin.com/...elegate-to-rnc
    Last edited by sailingaway; 08-06-2012 at 11:11 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

!

That would be great!! Thank you so much! Fundraising has been a bit difficult!

Bump!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

8/6/2012
    Receipt ID f0b6e40e8830aa81

Paid By: rph
    For: Ron Paul Delegate to RNC!
    Method: PayPal
    Total: $76.00
    Onward!
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Thank you so much to those who have donated so far!!!!!

I am very greatful for you, because I'm not having much luck it seems. So thank you VERY much to anyone who has given!!!

I don' t know if this is something you could use: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...OR-CONVENTION)
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Thank you,

though I don't want to put my roomie's out. If I leave our reserved room, their costs will go up and at $269+resort fee & tax (which ends up being 300+ per night) at 5 nights minimum...YIKES! Hopefully some generous souls will come through. I REALLY want to go, because I've had several news papers reach out to me wanting interviews for features in Tampa (including the NYTimes and Japan's largest news paper, interestingly enough - among others). Won't happen though if I can't get there! LOL. (sigh)

Just yesterday I had a prominent republican in the area more or less scoff at the fact I didn't just have $3000-$4000 on hand to throw at all the expenses when I reached out to him for assistance. He first, made very apparent he hates Ron Paul supporters, then questioned why I was fundraising because I should have known the cost was significant. Well, yeah, I did, but I'm sorry, guy, I didn't know I had to be a rich jack*** to get involved and have an influence (well I mean, we all knew that, but it's bull & what we're trying to change is it not?). I'm just a lil lady from South of 92 who wants to change the world. Sorry for the candidness, but I hate when people like that stomp on the little guy, in a condescending manner, and I'm frustrated with the smile politely, walk on egg shells dance. I guess I just want to show them, they don't own this process anymore. We can be players too, even if we have to do it alternatively. He just really made me mad - which in turn made me motivated. Ha. Sorry. Rant over.
    Last edited by nuzlum; 08-08-2012 at 05:19 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nuzlum View Post
    though I don't want to put my roomie's out. If I leave our reserved room, their costs will go up and at $269+resort fee & tax (which ends up being 300+ per night) at 5 nights minimum...YIKES! Hopefully some generous souls will come through. I REALLY want to go, because I've had several news papers reach out to me wanting interviews for features in Tampa (including the NYTimes and Japan's largest news paper, interestingly enough - among others). Won't happen though if I can't get there! LOL. (sigh)

Just yesterday I had a prominent republican in the area more or less scoff at the fact I didn't just have $3000-$4000 on hand to throw at all the expenses when I reached out to him for assistance. He first, made very apparent he hates Ron Paul supporters, then questioned why I was fundraising because I should have known the cost was significant. Well, yeah, I did, but I'm sorry, guy, I didn't know I had to be a rich jack*** to get involved and have an influence (well I mean, we all knew that, but it's bull & what we're trying to change is it not?). I'm just a lil lady from South of 92 who wants to change the world. Sorry for the candidness, but I hate when people like that stomp on the little guy, in a condescending manner, and I'm frustrated with the smile politely, walk on egg shells dance. I guess I just want to show them, they don't own this process anymore. We can be players too, even if we have to do it alternatively. He just really made me mad - which in turn made me motivated. Ha. Sorry. Rant over.
    Very few would blame you, we wish we had MORE stepping up as delegates. Has the campaign contacted you? they were going to help delegates, too.

They did once

and I missed the call. I have since called and emailed multiple times over the past few days with no response. Hopefully they get back to me soon.