Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville Antifa Steamrolled By Car

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    I used to think this, but it's not true. The people showing up are not loving grandpas with fond affinity for their historic flag. The people showing up are young males (18-40) who have no connections to the confederate flag, and have been radicalized into racism and hatred.

It's hard to admit. I hate antifa and the SJWs as much as anyone and I wish there was a noble group of upstanding individuals opposing them. But there isn't. The people showing up are literally nazis and fascists.
    Agreed but they're showing up to fight each other. Either government has to prevent the violence, or there will be more blood in the street.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Agreed but they're showing up to fight each other. Either government has to prevent the violence, or there will be more blood in the street.
    I smell a false either/or choice. And I've voted in enough U.S. elections to know.

There is a third party. But, once again, the media has so stacked the deck against it as to make the odds that you're right so astronomically good they're downright depressing.

In fact, there's only one option. The media and government conspired to create the outcome of blood in the street. I don't see them changing course now. You might as well just say, there will be more blood in the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I smell a false either/or choice. And I've voted in enough U.S. elections to know.

There is a third party. But, once again, the media has so stacked the deck against it as to make the odds that you're right so astronomically good they're downright depressing.
    You may recall that I am not a big fan of conspiracies. However, the guy who filmed the accident is literally ex-CIA. http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...ginning-215487

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    It seems like this guy was probably mentally ill, and slightly provoked. Not making excuses. He'll do his time in jail or an asylum or whatever.

It seems like a distraction from the bigger issue. We have 1000s of violent anti-white, anti-male SJWs routinely clashing with 1000s of actual nazis and fascists who claim to represent the right. How has our society become so toxic that it has spawned all of these extremists? The media? The identity politics of the democrats? What went wrong?
    It is the logical conclusion of the media and elite's anti-white agenda. Generation Z really has no other option but to embrace White Nationalism. If they don't, they are dead. The time when pure libertarianism was an option has passed. When we failed to elect Ron Paul in 2008 we knew there would be consequences. These are those consequences. The entire right must now put their differences aside to fight and defeat the Far Left. Only then can we get back to arguing about Libertarian Ideals.

I'm certainly not a fan of conspiracies. But I know one when I smell one.

And I smell one.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    It is the logical conclusion of the media and elite's anti-white agenda. Generation Z really has no other option but to embrace White Nationalism. If they don't, they are dead. The time when pure libertarianism was an option has passed. When we failed to elect Ron Paul in 2008 we knew there would be consequences. These are those consequences. The entire right must now put their differences aside to fight and defeat the Far Left. Only then can we get back to arguing about Libertarian Ideals.
    Not only is White Nationalism (TM) not the only way to defeat the Far Left (TM), but I'm pretty sure it won't defeat anyone. Except, perhaps, the fools who mistake it for an effective weapon and wield it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-14-2017 at 11:25 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Sorry, I'm not seeing that at all. My wife and I are both gainfully employed and reproducing. Why would we be dead?

The frustrations of failing to succeed in society lead people to blaming their failings on others.
    Last edited by brandon; 08-14-2017 at 11:39 PM.

And some good people gullible enough to join them in the fight against the leftist lunatics.
    Bound to happen if you poke hard enough.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Bound to happen if you poke hard enough.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Sometimes, but a rabid dog is nobody's friend
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I have followed and read this thread and others from the beginning. Maybe I missed something. I seem to have come to the conclusion that the pro statue protestors for lack of a better name, obtained a permit to gather in the park after the cities objection to grant the permit was overruled. Two other groups that did not obtain a permit came to protest the group that did obtain the permit. The two opposing groups claim the first group is racist and hate driven. Police stood down and diverted the groups into each other and violence ensued. Then at some point a person got into a car and drove it into a crowd of people and killed a woman and injured 19 others. In another incident a helicopter crashed a couple of miles away.

I have seen looped video's of brawls and saw people with bats hitting the car after he struck the crowd. Yes I saw one person in a slow motion video that appeared to strike the vehicle with something.

Is there any video of the beginning of the the protest? Did the first group ever get together and peaceably speak or spew their hatred? Is there any video of the first act of violence?

The left wants Trump to call people out by name. I noticed he did not call out BLM or Antifa. I guess they were "other hateful groups" whose names would not be politically correct to name.

Anyway if anyone could post a video of the first punch or the beginning of the violence, I would like to watch it. I am not being lazy. I have followed countless threads and viewed many sources. I would like to see where it all started.

Thanks.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I have followed and read this thread and others from the beginning. Maybe I missed something. I seem to have come to the conclusion that the pro statue protestors for lack of a better name, obtained a permit to gather in the park after the cities objection to grant the permit was overruled. Two other groups that did not obtain a permit came to protest the group that did obtain the permit. The two opposing groups claim the first group is racist and hate driven. Police stood down and diverted the groups into each other and violence ensued. Then at some point a person got into a car and drove it into a crowd of people and killed a woman and injured 19 others. In another incident a helicopter crashed a couple of miles away.

I have seen looped video's of brawls and saw people with bats hitting the car after he struck the crowd. Yes I saw one person in a slow motion video that appeared to strike the vehicle with something.

Is there any video of the beginning of the the protest? Did the first group ever get together and peaceably speak or spew their hatred? Is there any video of the first act of violence?

The left wants Trump to call people out by name. I noticed he did not call out BLM or Antifa. I guess they were "other hateful groups" whose names would not be politically correct to name.

Anyway if anyone could post a video of the first punch or the beginning of the violence, I would like to watch it. I am not being lazy. I have followed countless threads and viewed many sources. I would like to see where it all started.

Thanks.
    Antifa came with water balloons filled with feces and urine, they threw those, and rocks, and they were macing 'nazis'.

They think it is ok to be violent against nazis, and the police will stand down.

The problem is that the definition of nazi, to them, is anybody who has a maga hat (or a "Make Bitcoin Great Again" hat), or anybody who attends a rally supportive of the right. In this case a few nazis did attend, but everybody gets caught up.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-15-2017 at 10:05 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This is all hearsay. With everyone having phones and taking video, you would think there would be video showing a peaceful demonstration being disrupted by violence.

Thanks.
    Thanks for laying out the facts.

I would also like to request a link to the unedited footage of the person striking the car prior to it striking the crowd. It's difficult for me to tell whether or not the car was already accelerating or if the car accelerated after being struck.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

This is all hearsay. With everyone having phones and taking video, you would think there would be video showing a peaceful demonstration being disrupted by violence.
    Did you read my post about what happened? There was no chance to have a peaceful demonstration. There was no way to get to Lee Park except through Antifa and BLM.

Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Southron View Post
    Did you read my post about what happened? There was no chance to have a peaceful demonstration. There was no way to get to Lee Park except through Antifa and BLM.
    I'm probably in a minority of one but I don't think it was a conspiracy. I think the govt and police are just stupid. I think it's more likely that they had no idea what they were doing.

What's more interesting to me is the video evidence that clearly shows the driver getting hit before he accelerates and why the media still hasn't mentioned it!

This is all the media cares about:

"Trump has attacked just about everyone on Twitter. But not white supremacists"

"Do Trump's Tweets Speak Louder Than His Teleprompter Words?"

"The Note: Trump's delayed Charlottesville condemnation may be a Band-Aid on a shotgun wound"

"Trump faces business backlash over handling of Charlottesville upheaval"

"Today: Trump Finally Said It: Racist Violence Is Repugnant"

"The Daily 202: Trump acts like the president of the Red States of America"

"Trump's tepid Charlottesville response: Darcy cartoon"

"Analysis: Trump's slow walk to condemning white supremacists"

"Trump Must Confront Hate Groups His Political Rise Energized, Experts Say"

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'm probably in a minority of one but I don't think it was a conspiracy. I think the govt and police are just stupid. I think it's more likely that they had no idea what they were doing.
    They forced them into AntiFa and then left when the violence began, they knew exactly what they were doing.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Thanks for laying out the facts.

I would also like to request a link to the unedited footage of the person striking the car prior to it striking the crowd. It's difficult for me to tell whether or not the car was already accelerating or if the car accelerated after being struck.
    The slow-mo video in the tweet it was hard to tell, but you could more clearly see the guy hitting the car.

In the link posted previous to that, you could see the car speeding off after the strike.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

They forced them into AntiFa and then left when the violence began, they knew exactly what they were doing.
    yep, manufactured event.

brought to you, by. . . take a guess

First of all, the Mayor said that after Trump was elected they wanted Charlottesville to be the center of the resistance against Trump's Presidency.

What happened was they got a permit some how, then they were found out and it got cancelled, then the ACLU came in and told the city that had to respect the permit.

They got upset and set them up to meet heavy resistance, there was months of planning. The second Molyneux video I posted on the last page I think goes through this.

Yes, they did. The C-Ville city council wanted to move the rally to McIntyre park for "safety reasons." They said it was a larger space and would be easier to control the crowds. A Fed Court shot that down and said the event had to proceed as planned. From that moment on I believe the thought was "$#@! it, let them brawl and then we can have a big 'we told you so' moment." The cops literally did NOTHING other than declare the rally unlawfully right as it was about to start and then drive the participants into the streets and into the anti-Fa.

lol.. There is video of this happening to her.. are you joking?

Why all the denial? It's like you haven't seen all of the videos of antifa talking about how they want to go smash fascists.. It's like you didn't see them beat up a girl with a red "Make Bitcoin Great Again" hat, the u-lock video and all of the other videos of antifa attacking largely groups of people who are standing up for free speech.

You can't go down the street in most cities with a red MAGA hat without being harassed and potentially beaten up, and Antifa is the most extreme, feral element. Not sure why this is so hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The slow-mo video in the tweet it was hard to tell, but you could more clearly see the guy hitting the car.

In the link posted previous to that, you could see the car speeding off after the strike.

I can see the person hitting the car. At the same time though, it looks like people are running to get out of the way of the car. The car appears to be moving along pretty quickly when it's hit but there does seem to be an acceleration afterwards. The folks with the bats that attacked the car after the plowing through would've been clearly visible to the driver. It also seems as though they were on him pretty quick after he stopped which leads me to believe they might've already been chasing him although I can't see that in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    It also seems as though they were on him pretty quick after he stopped which leads me to believe they might've already been chasing him although I can't see that in the video.

That was what I noticed also. If you were just standing around, were surprised by the crash, then decided to retaliate, I don't see how you'd get there so fast. It would be logical to assume they were already in the process of chasing/attacking the car.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Thanks!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks!
    You're welcome. Hope that helped you out.

Damn, Now I'm changing my mind a little. I saw the rear view video at normal speed and he was going too fast considering it was a street full of people. He wasn't at ramming speed but it was too fast. I think he deserves some type of manslaughter charge, for approaching a crowd that fast. I think his speed angered the protestors and they attacked, then he either retaliated or got scared. So it was the initial speed that started the chain of events. At least that's my latest theory.

Search Youtube for: Charlottesville False Flag Theory- Something Strange is going on. [Graphic Content]. great vid on the inconsistencies, potential actors, dry runs etc....eye opening
    I love my country, but I fear my government

Damn, Now I'm changing my mind a little. I saw the rear view video at normal speed and he was going too fast considering it was a street full of people. He wasn't at ramming speed but it was too fast. I think he deserves some type of manslaughter charge, for approaching a crowd that fast. I think his speed angered the protestors and they attacked, then he either retaliated or got scared. So it was the initial speed that started the chain of events. At least that's my latest theory.
    Here are some anomalies:

The thing is did anyone give a positive ID of the driver? The person driving certainly had some good driving skills to back up straight and fast and bug out the way he did.

The police helicopter probably had a birds-eye view of said vehicle and yet somehow it crashed.

How come there were no detours for vehicles during the protests? And where was the cops, why did it take so long to respond to this incident?

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast