Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seattle - Two protesters run over on freeway

I'm waiting to see if these two die. I can't wait to see the SJW's scream for justice of two white women run over by a black man. Will they burn cities down? will they defund automobiles? Will they demand compensation from BLM? thus defunding BLM?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have reached peak 2020: 2 white women protesting oppression of blacks in the US is purposely hit by a black guy in a $80k Jaguar.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    We have reached peak 2020: 2 white women protesting oppression of blacks in the US is purposely hit by a black guy in a $80k Jaguar.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    The only thing that could possibly be more ironic is if the car was black with a license plate that read:

BLKPNTHR

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I'm waiting to see if these two die. I can't wait to see the SJW's scream for justice of two white women run over by a black man. Will they burn cities down? will they defund automobiles? Will they demand compensation from BLM? thus defunding BLM?
    One was hurt badly, but will survive, the other was in life-threatening condition.

"SEATTLE (AP) — A 27-year-old man drove a car onto a closed freeway in Seattle early Saturday and barreled through a panicked crowd of protesters, critically injuring two women, officials said.Dawit Kelete of Seattle drove the car around vehicles that were blocking Interstate 5 and sped into the crowd about 1:40 a.m., according to a police report released by the Washington State Patrol. Video taken at the scene by protesters showed people shouting “Car! Car!” before fleeing the roadway.
    Summer Taylor, 24, of Seattle, was in critical condition while Diaz Love, 32, of Portland, Oregon, was upgraded to serious condition in the intensive care unit, Harborview Medical Center spokeswoman Susan Gregg said."

"Mead said at the press conference that protesters had shut down the interstate for 19 days in a row. He emphasized that the freeway is “simply not a safe place" for pedestrians, and said he hoped protesters would cease what he termed “unlawful behavior” in blocking the interstate".
    Last edited by Danke; 07-04-2020 at 10:33 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1593894343661.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	647.5 KB 
ID:	7609
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    One was hurt badly, but will survive, the other was in life-threatening condition...but that was over 3 weeks ago, right?

"SEATTLE (AP) — A 27-year-old man drove a car onto a closed freeway in Seattle early Saturday and barreled through a panicked crowd of protesters, critically injuring two women, officials said.Dawit Kelete of Seattle drove the car around vehicles that were blocking Interstate 5 and sped into the crowd about 1:40 a.m., according to a police report released by the Washington State Patrol. Video taken at the scene by protesters showed people shouting “Car! Car!” before fleeing the roadway.
    Summer Taylor, 24, of Seattle, was in critical condition while Diaz Love, 32, of Portland, Oregon, was upgraded to serious condition in the intensive care unit, Harborview Medical Center spokeswoman Susan Gregg said."

"Mead said at the press conference that protesters had shut down the interstate for 19 days in a row. He emphasized that the freeway is “simply not a safe place" for pedestrians, and said he hoped protesters would cease what he termed “unlawful behavior” in blocking the interstate".
    Are we time travelling?

Youtube has it posted here.

2 Women Hit By Car on Seattle Highway Closed Amid Protests
    464,825 views•Jul 4, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Are we time travelling?

Youtube has it posted here.

2 Women Hit By Car on Seattle Highway Closed Amid Protests
    464,825 views•Jul 4, 2020
    I thought I read that, maybe they were referring to the road blocks started over 3 weeks ago.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Good hang time.

Slow-mo for Tod:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

From your shelter for women?
    "The Patriarch"

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Any status on the two people that got run over? They weren't moving once they hit the ground.
    SEATTLE — One protester has died and another is in serious condition after being hit by a car that plowed into a crowd on I-5 near the Olive Way overpass.
    A spokesperson for Harborview Medical Center confirmed that 24-year-old Summer Taylor died from their injuries.
    The other victim, 32-year-old Diaz Love remains in serious condition in the ICU.
    Content Continues Below

The crash happened at about 1:40 a.m. Saturday during a protest on I-5.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/2-...es-into-crowd-i-5/UQCNROPHTRB2DPPEEYJY5YQZAA/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    From your shelter for women?
    I kept those two on the waiting list. Hoping @oyarde's tribe would take them in.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I kept those two on the waiting list. Hoping @oyarde's tribe would take them in.
    Uh , no . They are not going to make the cut .

Name:	1593950304437.png 
Size:	853.5 KB 
ID:	7616
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	1593950251925.png 
Size:	556.4 KB 
ID:	7617
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I knew that BLM was gaining the sympathy of people from other countries, but this is the first I have seen that creatures from other planets have taken an interest.

I knew that BLM was gaining the sympathy of people from other countries, but this is the first I have seen that creatures from other planets have taken an interest.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Name:	1593950304437.png 
Size:	853.5 KB 
ID:	7616

Name:	1593950251925.png 
Size:	556.4 KB 
ID:	7617

Update:

And of course we must be informed of what Kamal Harris thinks about all this..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

A young protester has died from injuries she suffered when a luxury car plowed into her and another woman during a Black Lives Matter protest Saturday on a Seattle freeway that has been shut down for days due to the civil unrest, police said.

Summer Taylor was pronounced dead at a local hospital hours after a 27-year-old man in a white Jaguar drove onto a closed section of Interstate 5 where ongoing demonstrations have been occurring and slammed into her and another protester, police said.

Surveillance video captured the 2013 Jaguar apparently speeding down the freeway, swerving around cars supporting the protest that were blocking the lanes and striking the two women walking on the shoulder, knocking them into the air, over the roof of the vehicle and onto the pavement.

"Absolutely heartbreaking. Summer Taylor was only 24-years-old, peacefully protesting for Black Lives Matter when they were struck by a car," Sen. Kamala Harris, D-California, said in a statement posted on Twitter Sunday morning. "Thinking of their family during this difficult time and everyone in the movement today."

Forcefully shutting down an interstate or any road for that matter is never a peaceful protest!

Love the “luxury car” wording... does that imply anything or is it just me...
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    And a white one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    And a white one at that.
    Damned white cars, going around killing folks.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Damned white cars, going around killing folks.
    Owning a white car will now be a sign of white supremacy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Must have been a 1%'r

You beat me to it. Since when do they use that description? As I type this, the local news is doing this story. They emphasized “driving a Jaguar”, said it twice. They said the driver was under arrest. No name, no picture, no description of this mystery Jaguar driver.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Forcefully shutting down an interstate or any road for that matter is never a peaceful protest!
    So many idiots on social media talking about blocking roads are saying “we have a right to protest, it’s in the Constitution!”

Would they call it peaceful if someone stood in their driveway blocking them when they want to leave, and then breaking out their windows with a skateboard?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast