Thread: Thurs 3/23/17 - Audit The Fed testimony in Congress by Campaign for Liberty

Exclamation Thurs 3/23/17 - Audit The Fed testimony in Congress by Campaign for Liberty

This Thursday (3/23/17) Norm Singleton, Ron Paul's right hand man and head of Campaign for Liberty, will testify before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

Here are the details:

They are listening, and we’ll have their full attention!

No, I’m not talking about the NSA or CIA illegally listening to your phone calls this time. . .

But instead, Norm Singleton’s Audit the Fed testimony before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee this Thursday!

We just got word that Norm’s testimony is back on the schedule after it was delayed because of snow last week.

With your help, my hope is to create a firestorm of momentum for Audit the Fed, so Congress understands that ignoring our demands to pass Audit the Fed would be nothing short of political suicide.

Norm is an expert on Audit the Fed and will talk to the committee about how now is the time to finally pull back the covers on the Federal Reserve and its policies.

As one of my top legislative aides on Capitol Hill for 15 years before joining Campaign for Liberty, Norm knows the issue inside and out. Audit the Fed was the hallmark of my congressional career and one of the cornerstones of Campaign for Liberty.

You and I have come so close in the past few years to passing Audit the Fed . . . and now is our movement’s moment to finally pass the bill and get it to President Trump’s desk.

This is our moment to expose the Federal Reserve’s corruption and cronyism!

But with Big Government banksters, academics, lobbyists, and Fed members themselves slithering in and out of congressional offices -- all demanding Audit the Fed be taken “off the table” -- it won’t happen without your help.

That’s why now is the time you and I take action to DRAIN THE SWAMP!

And that’s why I’m counting on you to please sign your DRAIN THE SWAMP petition at once.

Once you’ve signed, I hope you’ll agree to a generous contribution -- whether it’s $250, $100, $50, or even $25 or $10 -- as well.

I know we CAN and WILL get this done.

Polling consistently shows the American people overwhelmingly support auditing the Federal Reserve.

It’s up to you and me to PROVE to Washington, D.C. just how intensely we want to Audit the Fed.

And Thursday is the perfect time to flex our muscle!

So first, please sign your DRAIN THE SWAMP petition to your U.S. Representative and Senators.

Then, I hope you’ll agree to a generous contribution to help your Campaign for Liberty ensure we seize the momentum during this hearing with Norm’s testimony.

The more money you can give, the more petitions, emails, and phone calls Campaign for Liberty can generate.

So please consider digging deep with a special contribution of $250 or $100 to help us rally more patriots who want to pull the curtain back on the Federal Reserve.

Or, if that’s too much, please consider $50, $25, or even $10.

matt, time is running out to make the most of this great opportunity to not only call more attention to the issue, but to finally pass Audit the Fed.

Please act at once!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. This our moment!

This week, Campaign for Liberty President Norm Singleton will testify on Audit the Fed before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

The American people overwhelmingly support auditing the Federal Reserve -- NOW is the time to prove to politicians just how intensely we want to pass Audit the Fed!

That’s why I’m counting on you to please sign your DRAIN THE SWAMP petition and agree to your most generous contribution of $250, $100, $50, or even $25 or $10 at once.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dangit man , will we ever get this done...?

Quote Originally Posted by reduen View Post
    Dangit man , will we ever get this done...?
    It's getting close. If Trump supports it, and we think he does, then it could very well pass this year.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Bump.

Amid all of the healthcare stuff going on today, this will be happening too. Don't forget to tune in.

Thomas has a reminder:
    https://www.facebook.com/RepThomasMa...c_ref=NEWSFEED

Any video of the testimony?

Here's the text of prepared remarks but unsure if there was a question/answer session:

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-conte...rency-3-23.pdf
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book