Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Hello,

I've had an account here for awhile, but have only recently started to check back . I was a regular poster on the Daily Paul forum under the name of "godfreeus".

The insane recent events in our country have led me back to the desire to interact with like-minded people and the issue of liberty seems to be at as much stake now as it has been for a long time.

Just a few things about me:

-I'm very interested in gold and silver investing and was surprised to see that bitcoin has its own dedicated subforum dedicated to it, but precious metals do not.
    -I voted for Donald Trump, not because I'm hugely on the bandwagon, but the alternative was all too frightening. I hope he can put a few wounds in the heart of the swamp as he calls it.
    -I'm primarily interested in the topics of self-sufficiency, economics, and investments and am looking forward to reading and discussing these topics with others.
    -As a side note, I've been following pizzagate and am wondering if there is anything to the claims made about Podesta, et. al. It's all too creepy.

Thanks for having me here - looking forward to interacting with y'all.

semprelibere

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to the forum, semprelibere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

You're not Eduardo, are you?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Welcome! It's always good to have another Trump supporter join the boards.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Not Eduardo - don't know who that is Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks Tex - just hoping that what he has been saying isn't just an act. I am concerned about his proposed trade policies - protectionism seems a bit outdated - but I don't know what alternatives to propose to help the working people in Ohio/Pennsylvania, etc. Putting tariffs on Chinese goods will only raise our prices - have you thought much about the trade policies DT has proposed?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Please meet The Texan, our resident Court Jester.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Greetings . I too am interested in real monies , believe in freedom and God .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Greetings . I too am interested in real monies , believe in freedom and God .
    Hello to you Oyarde

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Welcome aboard!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    G'day!
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Welcome aboard!
    Howdy!

Your list of interests is very appealing!
    Last edited by anaconda; 02-19-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I'm just here for the boxed wine.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Boxed wine is the way of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Boxed wine is the way of the future.
    I think so. Not only is it easier to transport and store than bottles, when you're finished with the wine, you have a pillow and a box.
    HERO.

Quote Originally Posted by semprelibere View Post
    Not Eduardo - don't know who that is Thanks for the welcome.
    Be wary of Eduardo , Eduardo is a triple agent whose only real allegiance is to the Pope .
    Do something Danke

And Zippyjuan has charts.

Welcome. We are a hoot.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by semprelibere View Post

-I'm very interested in gold and silver investing and was surprised to see that bitcoin has its own dedicated subforum dedicated to it, but precious metals do not.
    I think I saw a subforum under 'Personal Prosperity'.
    Last edited by shakey1; 02-20-2017 at 03:22 PM.

welcome

what kind of conservative/libertarian are you?

welcome! Best political forum on the web.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws