Thread: Neo Nazi Richard Spencer supports the impeachment and removal of Donald Trump from office

Neo Nazi Richard Spencer supports the impeachment and removal of Donald Trump from office

I support the impeachment and removal of Donald Trump from office.

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1347644037327511552

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I dont. But you can support what you want to support.

I do think Impeachment is the Plan. Impeachment is the KILL SHOT of the USA FOREVER.

If they Impeach Trump, then they have their excuse to get their REAL GOAL. PERMANENT WORLD WIDE POLITICAL POWER. Trumps Impeachment will be used as justification to come after EVERY REPUBLICAN. Thought Police will kill you. We are THAT BAD.

If they simply assassinated Trump, he would then be a Martyr. They need to destroy the reputations of EVERY Republican at the exact same time. They are making ALL REPUBLICANS the ENEMIES OF THE STATE in one foul swoop. THey need to make him a Scapegoat for anyone that disagrees with Extreme Leftist Views.

This is what justifies the Internment Camps for Political Dissidents and MARTIAL LAW.

Demoralization. Destablisation. CRISIS. Normalization.

THIS IS THE END GAME MOVE. CHECKMATE. Everything that follows THIS ONE EVENT is simply "cleanup".

If Trump is to survive, he MUST PHYSICALLY LEAVE THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I dont. But you can support what you want to support.

I do think Impeachment is the Plan. Impeachment is the KILL SHOT of the USA FOREVER.

If they Impeach Trump, then they have their excuse to get their REAL GOAL. PERMANENT WORLD WIDE POLITICAL POWER. Trumps Impeachment will be used as justification to come after EVERY REPUBLICAN. Thought Police will kill you. We are THAT BAD.

If they simply assassinated Trump, he would then be a Martyr. They need to destroy the reputations of EVERY Republican at the exact same time. They are making ALL REPUBLICANS the ENEMIES OF THE STATE in one foul swoop. THey need to make him a Scapegoat for anyone that disagrees with Extreme Leftist Views.

This is what justifies the Internment Camps for Political Dissidents and MARTIAL LAW.

Demoralization. Destablisation. CRISIS. Normalization.

THIS IS THE END GAME MOVE. CHECKMATE. Everything that follows THIS ONE EVENT is simply "cleanup".

If Trump is to survive, he MUST PHYSICALLY LEAVE THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW.
    None of that nonsense will happen. Trump will finish his term and go to Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    None of that nonsense will happen. Trump will finish his term and go to Florida.
    How do we make sure that happens? I think they are gonna try Impeachment for War Crimes...
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    How do we make sure that happens? I think they are gonna try Impeachment for War Crimes...
    There are 11 days left. There isn't time for any of that. Nobody wants to give Trump any more attention like an impeachment would. If he shuts up doesn't do anything else stupid he will finish his term and leave.

There are 11 days left. There isn't time for any of that. Nobody wants to give Trump any more attention like an impeachment would. If he shuts up doesn't do anything else stupid he will finish his term and leave.
    we're all finished
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

They don't want him to be able to run again.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    They don't want him to be able to run again.
    He would lose a GOP primary if he did.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They want any attention that he gets to be ALL BAD. Use him to damage the reputation of his followers to boot. Its the excuse Kamala Harris needs to justify Interment Camps.
    1776 > 1984

McConnell is timing the Senate impeachment for the 19th/20th

this way Pence doesn't have to swear in. He will be impeached. They have the votes.
    Last edited by Snowball; 01-09-2021 at 02:51 PM.

He would lose a GOP primary if he did.
    I would rather move on to someone else, but I don't think most GOP feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I support the impeachment and removal of Donald Trump from office.

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1347644037327511552

He had said "hail Trump" in 2016... that's quite a reversal.

David Duke had also supported Trump in 2016 and turned anti-MAGA sometime around when Bush Iraq war championing neoconservative Daniel Pipes declared that "Trump was the most pro-Israel President in history".

Related

'Hail Trump': White Nationalist leader Spencer who once supported Trump now says he's playing a 'con game'

Does this change your mind, @Sammy ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Does this change your mind, @Sammy ?
    You have some serious mental issues.
    I hate Neo Nazis & I have disavowed "White Supremacy".