Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Is that how knit hat boy, that deviant Rogan or your boy Trump are selling it these days? So if someone says something that does not fit the current news cycle narrative that we are supposed to lap up and echo back to everyone here, then I am believing "fake news" and should be shadow banned? I guess I should I go back and watch your dopey shows ot watch a Trump rally before posting here so I can get the elites curated talking points in order to respout here. LOL.

At minimum, one big difference is:

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @ClaytonB - thank you for the vid on doge. Weird how that particular dog look took off when there a zillion funny pics of dogs' faces and expressions. Beautiful dogs and I don't think I've ever met one in person/dog.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    @ClaytonB - thank you for the vid on doge. Weird how that particular dog look took off when there a zillion funny pics of dogs' faces and expressions. Beautiful dogs and I don't think I've ever met one in person/dog.
    Yeah, virality is definitely a weird phenomenon. But if it wasn't this photo, it would have been some other. So, there will always be the question, "why THIS one?"
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    "why THIS one?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Is that how knit hat boy, that deviant Rogan or your boy Trump are selling it these days? So if someone says something that does not fit the current news cycle narrative that we are supposed to lap up and echo back to everyone here, then I am believing "fake news" and should be shadow banned? I guess I should I go back and watch your dopey shows ot watch a Trump rally before posting here so I can get the elites curated talking points in order to respout here. LOL.

You should read my entire post that you quoted before responding. I literally said "Seems pretty reasonable as long as it isn't being targeted for political reasons"
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Actually Alex Jones agreed Elon shouldn't bring him back, at least just yet. It's called strategy. A lot of people here are allergic to strategy.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Actually Alex Jones agreed Elon shouldn't bring him back, at least just yet. It's called strategy. A lot of people here are allergic to strategy.
    So?

Seriously. So?

They were talking about doge memes. I prefer the cat. So I went and found a funny one that I hadn't seen posted here. Can I explain why that pair of images juxtapositioned together became a cultural phenomenon? No. But I know why.

That's the way comedy works. If you can explain it, it isn't funny.

And you pop up and read off of your Official Tim Pool Collector 3x5 Card of This Week's Alt Right Opinion, Subject: Alex Jones.

And I can't explain why that's funny, either. But it is. It's $#@!ing hilarious.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Poor dannno. He was just trying to stop the hijack and I laughed at him.

I'll help you out, Danny boy.

https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/sta...07966989942784

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

I imagine there's a lot of cope and seetheing going on right now over Trump now being reinstated.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I imagine there's a lot of cope and seetheing going on right now over Trump now being reinstated.
    I saw one who was beside herself and she worked in the Trump WH as an aid to Pence. Her name is Olivia Troye, I think, and she is an obvious neocon-liberal. Trump was surrounded by them.

-GLP poster

https://twitter.com/JGreenblattADL/s...61763859431424

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1594197468970946560

Ahahahaha!

Based!

-GLP poster

@acptulsa - thought you'd like this variation:

https://twitter.com/JohnDoe55573/sta...97792406130689

-GLP poster

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

‘CitizenFreePress’ News Site Suspended From Elon Musk’s Twitter For Sharing This Video Of Obama Admitting Democrats Exploit Voting Machines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ting-machines/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

‘CitizenFreePress’ News Site Suspended From Elon Musk’s Twitter For Sharing This Video Of Obama Admitting Democrats Exploit Voting Machines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ting-machines/
    Context:

Despite getting censored on Musk’s platform for showcasing Obama’s admission about being able to “tilt” voting machines “in their direction,” Citizen’s Free Press editor who goes by the name “Kane” issued a statement touting his support of Elon Musk.

“We absolutely love what Elon is doing at Twitter. We support his effort 100 percent. We view this as an unfortunate mistake, that will hopefully be corrected with urgency. We would like the suspension to be reversed and removed from our permanent record at Twitter, so the CFP account is not blackmarked going forward.

“We also understand that Elon is going through hell right now at Twitter HQ, and we appreciate that he never stops fighting. He’s one of us.”

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Oh nooo, he's taking their free-speech away!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Context:
    Yeah, we'll see.
    Of course they are being optimistic about it, they want back on.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Project Veritas Twitter account has been reinstated.

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/...06629273321472

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The Project Veritas Twitter account has been reinstated.

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/...06629273321472
    Each of theirs is worth a hundred Trump Meantweets®.

Another Round Of Layoffs Coming At Twitter

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ng-at-twitter/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Another Round Of Layoffs Coming At Twitter

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ng-at-twitter/
    Media outlets are unable to ask the company for official comments, as Musk has apparently laid off the entire communications department amid his reorganization.
    Lolwut

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast