Thread: HHS Senior COVID Advisor Says Trump Was Misled On Vaccines

HHS Senior COVID Advisor Says Trump Was Misled On Vaccines

Our very own Stew Peters has long been a fan of Donald Trump, but one thing that he disagrees with the former president on is the COVID-19 vaccine.

During his show on Wednesday, Peters called out Trump for promoting the COVID-19 vaccines for all despite the fact that they have been shown to be highly questionable in terms of safety. He then sat down with Dr. Paul Alexander, who acted as a senior HHS advisor to Trump during the start of the pandemic.

Since Trump left office, Alexander has diverged from him in a big way. While the former president has been promoting the vaccines like it is his job, Alexander has been pushing back against them.

Alexander began by praising Trump, saying that he “was the greatest president in my lifetime, I would argue going back to Abraham Lincoln. I think what he did for minorities in the country was unbelievable. And I think in a second administration, he would have sealed everything up.”

That being said, Alexander added that he vehemently disagrees with Trump on the vaccines, and he has a plea for him about them that he hopes the former president will heed.

“We have now serious questions about these vaccines,” Alexander explained. “And it is incumbent on President Trump to step back and understand that he was misled with these vaccines.”

“I don’t blame him,” he continued, adding that Trump “was misled by scientific persons, those vaccine developers, in everything that they did. These vaccines are non-sterilizing, they are sub-optimal…They are actually harmful and causing death,”

That’s why Alexander called on Trump to “step up” and warn the American people about the dangers posed by these vaccines, particularly to children.

“Absolutely no child should be vaccinated with this and I pray that his son and his grandchildren are never vaccinated with these vaccines, they offer no opportunity for benefit, only potential harm,” Alexander said emphatically.

Later in the interview, Alexander said that he would “absolutely” agree that children are at virtually zero risk of dying from COVID-19. He said that if we give children these shots, they will be “dying more of the vaccine, substantially more than what COVID has done.”

More at: https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...d-on-vaccines/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donald Trump has continued to misled his fans by promoting the dangerous COVID vaccines (Trumpcines?).

In July lying Donald released a statement about the Biden administration not COVID vaxxing fas enough and people refusing the vaccine because they don't trust sleepy Joe.
    Joe Biden kept talking about how good of a job he's doing on the distribution of the Vaccine that was developed by Operation Warp Speed or, quite simply, the Trump Administration. He's not doing well at all.
    He's way behind schedule, and people are refusing to take the Vaccine because they don't trust his Administration, they don't trust the Election results, and they certainly don't trust the Fake News, which is refusing to tell the Truth.
    https://www.newsweek.com/trump-claim...-admin-1610843
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Donald Trump has continued to misled his fans by promoting the dangerous COVID vaccines (Trumpcines?).

In July lying Donald released a statement about the Biden administration not COVID vaxxing fas enough and people refusing the vaccine because they don't trust sleepy Joe.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-claim...-admin-1610843
    Trump has repeatedly said that the "vaccines" should be a choice.
    He said people should not take the boosters.
    He said people with natural immunity do not need the "vaccines".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump has repeatedly said that the "vaccines" should be a choice.
    He said people should not take the boosters.
    He said people with natural immunity do not need the "vaccines".
    And he says he invented them, and they should be named for him. And he gave the criminals foisting them on us trillions, which is why the price of everything is through the roof.

How long are you going to keep trying to spin a good light around this criminal?

See, if you want to know what the deranged really look like, find a mirror.
    We believe our lying eyes...

I agree that Trump was lied to by the many people who claimed they knew the science. If you recall, in many speeches he had made early on, he brings up the 1918 pandemic of which allegedly killed 50 million people. Many of the people around him told him that Covid-19 would more than likely turn out to be worse than that.

Trump is not dumb, he needs to pay attention to the many of his constituents screaming about these kill shots. I am angry that he allowed his ego to get in the way from the truth. He should have realized Fauci was the very man that threw him under the bus from the get-go of this plannedemic. His HHS appointment, Azar had too many conflicts of interest as well.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Trump is not dumb, he needs to pay attention to the many of his constituents screaming about these kill shots. I am angry that he allowed his ego to get in the way from the truth.
    How angry will you be when you snap out of your state of denial and see the truth for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Here's a recording of the same speech with much better audio quality:

(Also, $#@! YouTube.)

The War On Us - Rep. Thomas Massie
    https://odysee.com/@RonPaul:d/the-wa...part2-massie:5
    We believe our lying eyes...