Thread: At What Point

At What Point

At what point, will you understand that voting, elections, politicians good or bad, will never bring freedom and prosperity to this or any other country again?

Politics [definition]: A past time; a feel good exercise; funding, supporting and accepting that strangers and politicians have complete and utter dominance over you.

Unless the people as an entire whole stand up to it all.

HugeMoney Talks, Bunnysh|t Walks. Just ask Gates, Trump, Soros, Schwab, et al.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I realized it decades ago... waiting for the public to believe it? Doubtful.

People are tools. They really are. I don't see any hope.

The only voting that makes a difference is of the secessionist/nullification kind.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

For most people it takes the system directly screwing them over before they can no longer deny the system they support doesn't give a fxxk about them or their freedom

At what point, will you understand that voting, elections, politicians good or bad, will never bring freedom and prosperity to this or any other country again?
    At the precise moment that people recognize that the 500 million guns and trillions of rounds of ammo laying around are not expensive paperweights.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by mt4rp View Post
    For most people it takes the system directly screwing them over before they can no longer deny the system they support doesn't give a fxxk about them or their freedom
    We have ADMITTED UFOs in the skies doing all sorts of things that defy the laws of popular science...
    even going under the ocean with zero resistance, on FILM, and the people still can't and won't do anything.

This June, the Pentagon is going to make official statements about it... all lies, just like they have been lying to us
    since September 11, 1941 when the Pentagon broke ground in a Masonic ceremony --- yes, before Pearl Harbour, which
    was already planned. The true history of the last 300 years is nothing other than a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    We have ADMITTED UFOs in the skies doing all sorts of things that defy the laws of popular science...
    even going under the ocean with zero resistance, on FILM, and the people still can't and won't do anything.

This June, the Pentagon is going to make official statements about it... all lies, just like they have been lying to us
    since September 11, 1941 when the Pentagon broke ground in a Masonic ceremony --- yes, before Pearl Harbour, which
    was already planned. The true history of the last 300 years is nothing other than a conspiracy.

Something big is going on with all the UFOs. I am looking forward to the report. Without sounding like a crackpot as much as possible, I saw one of them in the sky in Maine. The lights that fly in formation one. It wasn't a plane. I'm not saying it's aliens, but just an unexplained object.

As for the topic of this post, politics and voting make a little bit of difference and are entertaining. I know we are screwed, but I think the GOP is a little better.

As long as humans are brought up with a materialistic mindset, society will always eventually be lead to being controlled by masters. Politics, religion, food production and currency have historically been used to control society. They always will until, as a species we look at life for what it truly is and not what our controllers would like us to believe about our reality.

As far as aliens are concerned, my crackpot theory is that the mouthpieces for the newly created Abrahamic Accord will introduce aliens to the world as what we've historically known as angels. Come back down to earth from heaven. As to whether or not this happens before or after the upcoming magnetic reversal I have no guess. My suspicion would be after, but again, I'm a crackpot.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    At the precise moment that people recognize that the 500 million guns and trillions of rounds of ammo laying around are not expensive paperweights.
    Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by mt4rp View Post
    Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

^^this^^

People must feel it "directly" effect them in some way. Otherwise its detached from any involvement they may have. This is why I think so many people have cognitive dissonance regarding things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 04-30-2021 at 09:47 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Something big is going on with all the UFOs. I am looking forward to the report. Without sounding like a crackpot as much as possible, I saw one of them in the sky in Maine. The lights that fly in formation one. It wasn't a plane. I'm not saying it's aliens, but just an unexplained object.

As for the topic of this post, politics and voting make a little bit of difference and are entertaining. I know we are screwed, but I think the GOP is a little better.
    That's the way it's rigged. As long as we're "satisfied" with the GOP, everything will keep progressing wonderfully for them.
    They may even rig it for the GOP next time. It's what they do.

you have to hear this

Mitchell Henderson on Jeff Rense 4/26/21

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/ren...042621_hr2.mp3

I've already decided to leave and I'm not even African American.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

Politics [definition]: A past time; a feel good exercise; funding, supporting and accepting that strangers and politicians have complete and utter dominance over you.

Unless the people as an entire whole stand up to it all.

HugeMoney Talks, Bunnysh|t Walks. Just ask Gates, Trump, Soros, Schwab, et al.
    Who is the "You" that you are referring too? Most people on this forum are beyond cynicism.

The "ENTIRE WHOLE" won't stand up in the way that you supposedly want them too. I see more people (on social media and MSM) standing up for communism, especially in states like CA that have had your desired free immigration. You seem to believe that bringing in more people who are against the 2nd Amendment and see free speech as hate speech as great for freedom. Aside from platitudes and occasionally driving around the block without a licence plate on your car, how do YOU plan to bring about this freedom and prosperity? Especially in a country whose people you seem to look down upon vs people from abroad who come here for welfare checks?

Seriously, I see lots of platitudes from you, but what are your suggestions? What are YOUR PLANS (not platitudes) outside of elections and other things you look down upon?
    Last edited by RJB; 05-01-2021 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Who is the "You" that you are referring too? Most people on this forum are beyond cynicism.

The "ENTIRE WHOLE" won't stand up in the way that you supposedly want them too. I see more people (on social media and MSM) standing up for communism, especially in states like CA that have had your desired free immigration. You seem to believe that bringing in more people who are against the 2nd Amendment and see free speech as hate speech as great for freedom. Aside from platitudes and occasionally driving around the block without a licence plate on your car, how do YOU plan to bring about this freedom and prosperity? Especially in a country whose people you seem to look down upon vs people from abroad who come here for welfare checks?

Seriously, I see lots of platitudes from you, but what are your suggestions? What are YOUR PLANS (not platitudes) outside of elections and other things you look down upon?
    Yeah, like I have said many times, liberty can’t be taught, it only comes from within. Perhaps ask yourself those same questions and really ponder them deeply.

Plant the right seeds, not compromised/temporary fixes, ask others to ponder, and then worry about yourself.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I've already decided to leave and I'm not even African American.
    where do you think you may go?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    where do you think you may go?
    Perhaps Malta. But honestly, a lot can happen between now and then so we'll see.

https://www.globalcitizensolutions.c...%20and%20Birgu.