Thread: The Supreme Court To Rule On Monsanto Seed Patents

The Supreme Court To Rule On Monsanto Seed Patents

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/12/04/...o-seed-patents

"Can a farmer commit patent infringement just by planting soybeans he bought on the open market? This week, the Supreme Court asked the Obama administration to weigh in on the question. The Court is pondering an appeals court decision saying that such planting can, in fact, infringe patents. Last year, the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit ruled, as it had on several previous occasions, that patent exhaustion did not cover second-generation seeds. The Supreme Court has now asked the Solicitor General, the official in charge of representing the Obama administration before the Court, to weigh in on the case."
    You cant patent Life or Growth of a Living Thing.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is where I sure wish Alito and Thomas and Roberts were worth their salt. But, they'll back the corps. mark my words.

/in b4 naive IP apologists
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Arent Wisdom and Knowledge the Property of Mankind and not of a Corporation or an Individual?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Arent Wisdom and Knowledge the Property of Mankind and not of a Corporation or an Individual?
    this is about seeds monsanto owns them bow down before your back is broken

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    /in b4 naive IP apologists
    I do think IP should exist, but the present system is outrageous. Software, genetic, and vaporware patents should all be thrown out, and that's just where I'd start.

It's a damn shame I only have daughters.
    I'd love to have a couple sons. Then I could patent them and around age 14 tell them to go screw everything that moves, and then sue the parents of the girls they impregnate for IP violations.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'd love to have a couple sons. Then I could patent them and around age 14 tell them to go screw everything that moves, and then sue the parents of the girls they impregnate for IP violations.
    lolz +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

+rep

LOL you nailed it!

-t