Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    THIS COURSE COULD BE A HANDY LIFESKILL FOR @Suzanimal @Carlybee, ET AL: https://www.tilleo.com/course/makeup...gn=TS_ThankYou I HEARD ABOUT TILEO AND THIS COURSE BECAUSE THEY RECENTLY PARTNERED WITH THE COMPANY THAT PRODUCES MY TESL COURSE-ONE OF THE #LIFESKILLS I'M WORKING ON ATM.
    Thanks..interesing...when you scroll down theres a bunch of magic courses. My son is a professional close up magician so I sent it to him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL- FINISHED A UNIT OF MY TESL COURSE AND STARTED ANOTHER ONE. I ACED MY EXAM, 100%. . THIS UNIT IS EVEN MORE LINGUISTICS-INTENSIVE THAN THE LAST ONE, AND I LIKE IT. :COOL:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

LIFESKILLS - DOCTORING

ME AND NUMBER ONE SON HAD EYE DOCTOR APPTS THIS MORNING. THAT WAS A FIASCO. AT OUR DOCTORS OFFICE THEY DON'T PUFF THE AIR IN YOUR EYE ANYMORE. INSTEAD, THEY HAVE A MACHINE WITH A BLUE LIGHT THAT ALMOST TOUCHES YOUR EYEBALL. IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THROUGH THAT TEST. I TOLD THE NURSE MY SON WAS GOING NEED HELP. SURE ENOUGH, THERE WAS AN EXTRA GIRL GOING IN TO HELP HOLD HIS EYE OPEN. HE HAS REALLY LONG EYELASHES AND HE WAS JUMPING WHEN THE MACHINE TOUCHED THEM.

I JUST NEED READERS AND I FOUND OUT I WAS A LITTLE NEAR SIGHTED. HE WROTE ME A SCRIPT BUT SAID I DIDN'T REALLY NEED IT IF I DIDN'T WANT IT. HE ALSO FOUND NO SIGNS OF MACULAR. THAT'S REALLY THE ONLY REASON I BOTHER GOING EVERY YEAR IS TO GET CHECKED BECAUSE EVERYONE ON MY MOMS SIDE HAS IT.

HE WAS SURPRISED MY SONS GLASSES WERE SO OFF. I WASN'T. MY SON IS A CREATURE OF HABIT. THOSE ARE HIS GLASSES FROM 3 YEARS AGO. HE REFUSED TO WEAR ANY OF HIS NEW ONES BECAUSE THOSE WERE "BROKEN IN". I'M GOING TO CONFISCATE HIS OLD GLASSES WHEN HE GETS HIS NEW ONES.

NEITHER ONE OF US HAD ANY "BAD CHARACTERS" HANGING OUT IN OUR EYES. THAT WAS NICE TO HEAR.

OH, THAT DOCTORS OFFICE IS NICE. THEY HAVE FREE MUFFINS, COFFEE, PRETZELS, AND FANCY WATER IN THE WAITING ROOM.

OH, I FOUND THE BEST READERS AT TJ MAXX. THREE NICE READERS AND A CASE FOR 10.00. I HAD BEEN BUYING THEM AT THE DOLLAR TREE BUT THE DIFFERENCE IN THE QUALITY OF THE LENSES AND FRAMES IS HUGE FOR AN EXTRA 2.33 A PAIR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

LIFESKILL- FINISHED A UNIT OF MY TESL COURSE AND STARTED ANOTHER ONE. I ACED MY EXAM, 100%. . THIS UNIT IS EVEN MORE LINGUISTICS-INTENSIVE THAN THE LAST ONE, AND I LIKE IT. :COOL:
    COOL..CAN YOU TAKE MY TAX EXAM? J/K

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LIFESKILLS - DOCTORING

ME AND NUMBER ONE SON HAD EYE DOCTOR APPTS THIS MORNING. THAT WAS A FIASCO. AT OUR DOCTORS OFFICE THEY DON'T PUFF THE AIR IN YOUR EYE ANYMORE. INSTEAD, THEY HAVE A MACHINE WITH A BLUE LIGHT THAT ALMOST TOUCHES YOUR EYEBALL. IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THROUGH THAT TEST. I TOLD THE NURSE MY SON WAS GOING NEED HELP. SURE ENOUGH, THERE WAS AN EXTRA GIRL GOING IN TO HELP HOLD HIS EYE OPEN. HE HAS REALLY LONG EYELASHES AND HE WAS JUMPING WHEN THE MACHINE TOUCHED THEM.

I JUST NEED READERS AND I FOUND OUT I WAS A LITTLE NEAR SIGHTED. HE WROTE ME A SCRIPT BUT SAID I DIDN'T REALLY NEED IT IF I DIDN'T WANT IT. HE ALSO FOUND NO SIGNS OF MACULAR. THAT'S REALLY THE ONLY REASON I BOTHER GOING EVERY YEAR IS TO GET CHECKED BECAUSE EVERYONE ON MY MOMS SIDE HAS IT.

HE WAS SURPRISED MY SONS GLASSES WERE SO OFF. I WASN'T. MY SON IS A CREATURE OF HABIT. THOSE ARE HIS GLASSES FROM 3 YEARS AGO. HE REFUSED TO WEAR ANY OF HIS NEW ONES BECAUSE THOSE WERE "BROKEN IN". I'M GOING TO CONFISCATE HIS OLD GLASSES WHEN HE GETS HIS NEW ONES.

NEITHER ONE OF US HAD ANY "BAD CHARACTERS" HANGING OUT IN OUR EYES. THAT WAS NICE TO HEAR.

OH, THAT DOCTORS OFFICE IS NICE. THEY HAVE FREE MUFFINS, COFFEE, PRETZELS, AND FANCY WATER IN THE WAITING ROOM.

OH, I FOUND THE BEST READERS AT TJ MAXX. THREE NICE READERS AND A CASE FOR 10.00. I HAD BEEN BUYING THEM AT THE DOLLAR TREE BUT THE DIFFERENCE IN THE QUALITY OF THE LENSES AND FRAMES IS HUGE FOR AN EXTRA 2.33 A PAIR.
    CHECK OUT EYEBUYDIRECT IF YOU NEED PRESCRIPTION ONES..YOU CAN TRY THEM ON A PHOTO AND YOU JST TELL THEM THE PRESCRIPTION SPECS. I GOT A PAIR LENSES AND ALL FOR $25

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    COOL..CAN YOU TAKE MY TAX EXAM? J/K
    I WOULD NEVER DREAM OF ROBBING YOU OF THAT JOY.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL: CHERRY PITTING. THE CHERRY PITTER IS A VERY HANDY TOOL AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO COOKS WITH CHERRIES OR JUST EATS THEM. GOT MINE ON EBAY PRETTY CHEAP. JUST MAKE SURE TO PLACE THE CHERRY IN THE MACHINE WITH THE TOP OF THE CHERRY FACING AWAY FROM THE HANDLE SO IT'S EASY FOR THE PIT TO POP OUT. THE BOX SAYS IT WORKS ON OLIVES TOO, BUT I HAVEN'T TRIED IN ON THOSE YET.

LIFESKILL: CHERRY PITTING. THE CHERRY PITTER IS A VERY HANDY TOOL AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO COOKS WITH CHERRIES OR JUST EATS THEM. GOT MINE ON EBAY PRETTY CHEAP. JUST MAKE SURE TO PLACE THE CHERRY IN THE MACHINE WITH THE TOP OF THE CHERRY FACING AWAY FROM THE HANDLE SO IT'S EASY FOR THE PIT TO POP OUT. THE BOX SAYS IT WORKS ON OLIVES TOO, BUT I HAVEN'T TRIED IN ON THOSE YET.

i need that

I JUST EAT THE CHERRY AND SPIT OUT THE PIT. I'M A PIT SPITTER.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I JUST EAT THE CHERRY AND SPIT OUT THE PIT. I'M A PIT SPITTER.
    I DO TOO IF I'M JUST EATING THEM CASUALLY. BUT WHEN I COOK OR OTHERWISE DO NEAT STUFF WITH THEM, IT'S MORE EFFICIENT TO PIT THEM THAN TO CUT THE PITS OUT WITH A KNIFE OR FOOD SHEARS.

BTW, FOOD SHEARS ARE REALLY AWESOME, SUZ N' @Carlybee. THEY MAKE SHORT AND EASY WORK OF CUTTING UP ANY FOOD YOU CAN IMAGINE.
    THIS LADY DEMONSTRATES THE SHEARS I USE:
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-24-2018 at 06:07 PM.

@Suzanimal
    GOOD NEWS IF YOU WANT TO WORK ON YOUR STOCKING UP ON FRANZIA LIFESKILL. SMART & FINAL'S AD THIS WEEK LISTS IT AT 11.49 FRNS FOR A BIG-ASS 5 LITER BOX OF FRANZIA. NOT SURE IF THE OFFER IS THE SAME IN YOUR AREA, BUT IT'S WORTH CHECKING OUT.

*EDITED FOR CORRECT CAPITALIZATION.*
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-26-2018 at 08:54 PM.

@Suzanimal good news if you want to work on your stocking up on Franzia lifeskill. Smart & Final's ad this week lists it at 11.49 FRNa for a big-ass 5 liter box of Franzia. Not sue if the offer is the same in your area, but it's worth checking out.
    I THINK FRANZIA ONLY COMES IN THE BIG ASS BOX, LOL. I DON'T HAVE A SMART & FINAL BUT IF I DID....

IT WOULD BE PRETTY FUNNY IF TOOK ALL MR A'S FANCY WINE AND REPLACEED IT WHITH A ROW OF BOXED WINE. HE INSISTS ON HAVING WHITE WINES (GAG) ON HAND FOR GUESTS AND BUYS WEIRD ALSATIAN WINE BECAUSE HIS MOTHER WAS ALSATIAN.

I THINK FRANZIA ONLY COMES IN THE BIG ASS BOX, LOL. I DON'T HAVE A SMART & FINAL BUT IF I DID....

IT WOULD BE PRETTY FUNNY IF TOOK ALL MR A'S FANCY WINE AND REPLACEED IT WHITH A ROW OF BOXED WINE. HE INSISTS ON HAVING WHITE WINES (GAG) ON HAND FOR GUESTS AND BUYS WEIRD ALSATIAN WINE BECAUSE HIS MOTHER WAS ALSATIAN.
    SMART AND FINAL HAS A STORE LOCATOR HERE: https://www.smartandfinal.com/find_a_store IT'S AN AWESOME STORE! WAREHOUSE PRICES ON ALL YOUR GROCERIES WITHOUT A MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENT. THERE'S PROBABLY ONE NEAR YOU.

WHITE WINE IS GROSS. MR ANIMAL NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO PREFER RED WINE, EVEN IF IT'S 2 BUCK CHUCK IN A BOX.

I ALWAYS JUST USE A DUAL HAIR PIN THINGY TO PIT CHERRIES UNLESS I AM JUST EATING THEM THEN I JUST WEED THEM OUT WITH MY TONGUE ,
    Do something Danke

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TODAY I CHANGED THE DAMPER IN THE WOOD STOVE AND RAN THE WEED WHAKER .
    Do something Danke

LIFESKILL...

TREATING MY 'SHOCKINGLY CAUCASIAN' SON'S SUNBURN. THEY WENT KAYAKING TODAY AND HE WENT SHIRTLESS AND SUNSCREENLESS. MY OLDER SON TURNS BROWN LIKE I DO BUT MY YOUNGER SON ONLY HAS TWO SHADES - WHITE AND RED. WHEN PEOPLE SAY HE'S PASTY WHITE, HE SAYS HE PREFERS THE TERM SHOCKINGLY CAUCASIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I ALWAYS JUST USE A DUAL HAIR PIN THINGY TO PIT CHERRIES UNLESS I AM JUST EATING THEM THEN I JUST WEED THEM OUT WITH MY TONGUE ,
    IF I'M FEELING LAZY I DON'T PIT THEM. BUT IT'S REALLY MORE PLEASANT TO EAT PITTED CHERRIES.

LIFESKILLS...
    -PROPER ALTAR ETIQUETTE. ALMOST CROSSED THE ALTAR ON ACCIDENT AFTER I PUT ON MY RASSA THIS MORN.
    -BUTTONING AND UNBUTTONING RASSA. IT'S RUSSIAN STYLE-VERY COMFY, BUT THE BUTTONS ARE VERY SNUG AND QUITE DIFFICULT TO GET OUT OF. I'LL GET THE HANG OF IT ONE DAY @Suzanimal WOULD BE IMPRESS.
    -TRANSPOSING THE IMPOSSIBLY HIGH NOTES DOWN INTO MY RANGE AT THE RIGHT TIME. THIS IS A TOUGH LIFESKILL. IT REQUIRES READING AHEAD IN THE CHANT NOTATION QUITE A BIT.

LIFESKILLS...MR A

THAT MAN. HE DOESN'T EVEN THINK BEFORE HE SAYS SOMETHING. HE WAS OUT TO LUNCH AND I CALLED HIM. I AXED WHAT HE WAS DOIN AND HE SAID, "I'M CHATTING WITH MY LOVELY WIFE WHILE I WAIT FOR MY LUNCH" AWWWW THEN, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF AXING HIM SOMETHING AND HE SAYS, "GOTTA GO, MY FOOD'S HERE AND THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT"

LIFESKILLS...CELLPHONING

LAST NIGHT POOR MR A GOT MAD BECAUSE HE WAS SUPPOSE TO MEET US FOR DINNER AND NO ONE WAS ANSWERING THEIR CELL PHONES. WHEN HE FINALLY FOUND US HE ASKED MY SONS WHY THEIR PHONES WERE OFF (HE KNEW WHY MINE WAS OFF) AND THEY TOLD HIM THEY DIDN'T WANT THE GOVERNMENT TRACKING THEM AND LISTENING TO THEIR CONVERSATIONS. HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID, SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO OUR KIDS.

CONSIDERING DEVELOPING A BLOGGING LIFESKILL. MAYBE IT COULD BE A RELIABLE SIDE INCOME SOURCE. HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT MY NICHE YET, BUT WRT THIS KIND OF THING, I REALLY LIKE WRITING ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE ARE WRONG AND WHY.

LIFESKILLS...CELLPHONING

LAST NIGHT POOR MR A GOT MAD BECAUSE HE WAS SUPPOSE TO MEET US FOR DINNER AND NO ONE WAS ANSWERING THEIR CELL PHONES. WHEN HE FINALLY FOUND US HE ASKED MY SONS WHY THEIR PHONES WERE OFF (HE KNEW WHY MINE WAS OFF) AND THEY TOLD HIM THEY DIDN'T WANT THE GOVERNMENT TRACKING THEM AND LISTENING TO THEIR CONVERSATIONS. HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID, SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO OUR KIDS.
    JUST TELL THE KIDS YOU FOUND A WAY TO BUG-PROOF THE PHONES. #SUCKERS

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILLS...WEIRD DREAM

I DREAMED WE LIVED ON A MOUNTAIN AND I HAD A SECRET KITCHEN WHERE I WAS MAKING MUD PIES AND WHEN I WAS IN MY SECRET MUD PIE KITCHEN, I NOTICED THE WOODS WERE ON FIRE AND THOUGHT, I'D BETTER GO WARN MR A BUT I'D JUST PUT MY MUD PIES IN THE OVEN AND WAS WORRIED THEY'D BURN SO I JUST YELLED AT HIM FROM THE SECRET MUD PIE KITCHEN. THERE WERE BURNING LIMBS FALLING ALL AROUND ME BUT I WASN'T GONNA LEAVE THOSE MUD PIES. WTF?

I USUALLY CONSULT THE ANCIENT CHINESE WISDOM IN THESE MATTERS BUT THEY'RE GIVING ME MIXED MESSAGES. I RARELY DREAM ABOUT FIRE.

Fire can awaken people's strong feelings, such as envy, lust and passion; it can destroy everything, also brings the great purification breeding new life. In Chinese traditional concept, fire is closely related to luck and wealth. Therefore, there are many interpretations to the dreams about fire. From the positive perspective, it symbolizes passion, desire and wealth; from the negative perspective, however, it means frustration, anger, worry or destruction. If you often dream about fire, or dream about dealing with fire, working near the fire, or being in a fire and feeling thirsty, it may suggest that you will suffer from the diseases like hypertension and you'd better check in the hospital in time.

If a man dreams about fire, it indicates that he is full of hope and confidence for the career.

If a woman dreams about fire, it indicates that she is full of love and hope for the life.

Dreaming about a blazing fire is a good sign which indicates good fortune and getting promoted. For young people, it also suggests that you are full of hope, confidence and love for life and career.

Dreaming about a mountain on fire may indicate the disaster. On the one hand, you should try to avoid approaching the sea, lake, river or other places with water, including the swimming pool. On the other hand, you may be stolen, so you should watch your money and valuables, and especially be careful of the thief while going out.

Dreaming about burning wildfire indicates good fortune and increased income. If you are a businessman, you will have plentiful treasures and thriving business, and you may expect a large amount of revenue.

https://www.yourchineseastrology.com...nings/fire.htm

LIFESKILLS...THE ELECTRONIC CASH REGISTER AT KROGER WITH MR ANIMAL

SO HE GOES TO KROGER WITH ME THIS MORNING BECAUSE I PROMISED WE ONLY NEEDED 10 ITEMS OR LESS. WE ENDED UP USING THE USCAN MACHINE BECAUSE IT'S SENIOR DAY AND ALL THE REGISTERS HAD LINES. IT'S GOING PRETTY WELL UNTIL WE GET TO THE END AND FOR SOME REASON, THE MACHINE SAID WE NEEDED ASSISTANCE. I THINK BECAUSE MR A KEPT TRYING TO PICK UP THE BAGS WHILE I WAS STILL RINGING STUFF UP. IT WAS DRIVING HIM CRAZY. ANYWAY, THE MACHINE KEPT SAYING 'ASSISTANCE IS ON THE WAY' AND MR A KEPT SAYING 'NO, IT'S $#@!ING NOT' BECAUSE THE POOR KID WORKING THE USCANS WAS HELPING A LADY RING UP HER CASE OF WATER. FINALLY, WE GET ASSISTED AND START TO LEAVE AND A FAT LADY STOPS IN THE DOOR RIGHT IN FRONT OF MR A WHO'S CARRYING ALL THE BAGS AND HE PULLS A MANEUVER AND SQUEEZES BY HER. THE WHOLE WAY HOME HE BITCHED ABOUT FAT WOMEN STOPPING IN DOORS. HE SAID HE SEES THEIR SHUFFLING GETTING SLOWER AND SLOWER AND IT DRIVES HIM $#@!ING CRAZY. AND WHEN THEY FINALLY WIND DOWN TO A STOP IT'S AT A CHOKE POINT. HE HAS A WHOLE THEORY ON FAT WOMEN AND DOORWAYS AND STAYS ALERT AND READY, LOL. THAT MAN...

LIFESKILLS-REDEEMING CHASE CARD REWARD POINTS FOR CASH, WRITING BLOG POSTS, LEARNING HOW TO USE WORDPRESS.

LIFESKILLS...THE ELECTRONIC CASH REGISTER AT KROGER WITH MR ANIMAL

SO HE GOES TO KROGER WITH ME THIS MORNING BECAUSE I PROMISED WE ONLY NEEDED 10 ITEMS OR LESS. WE ENDED UP USING THE USCAN MACHINE BECAUSE IT'S SENIOR DAY AND ALL THE REGISTERS HAD LINES. IT'S GOING PRETTY WELL UNTIL WE GET TO THE END AND FOR SOME REASON, THE MACHINE SAID WE NEEDED ASSISTANCE. I THINK BECAUSE MR A KEPT TRYING TO PICK UP THE BAGS WHILE I WAS STILL RINGING STUFF UP. IT WAS DRIVING HIM CRAZY. ANYWAY, THE MACHINE KEPT SAYING 'ASSISTANCE IS ON THE WAY' AND MR A KEPT SAYING 'NO, IT'S $#@!ING NOT' BECAUSE THE POOR KID WORKING THE USCANS WAS HELPING A LADY RING UP HER CASE OF WATER. FINALLY, WE GET ASSISTED AND START TO LEAVE AND A FAT LADY STOPS IN THE DOOR RIGHT IN FRONT OF MR A WHO'S CARRYING ALL THE BAGS AND HE PULLS A MANEUVER AND SQUEEZES BY HER. THE WHOLE WAY HOME HE BITCHED ABOUT FAT WOMEN STOPPING IN DOORS. HE SAID HE SEES THEIR SHUFFLING GETTING SLOWER AND SLOWER AND IT DRIVES HIM $#@!ING CRAZY. AND WHEN THEY FINALLY WIND DOWN TO A STOP IT'S AT A CHOKE POINT. HE HAS A WHOLE THEORY ON FAT WOMEN AND DOORWAYS AND STAYS ALERT AND READY, LOL. THAT MAN...
    WOMEN DO TEND TO ADD FLUBBER TO THEIR THIGHS AND BUTTOCKS QUICKEST, WHICH MAKES THEM SLOW WALKERS AND DOORWAY BLOCKERS. MR ANIMAL IS PROBABLY ONTO SOMETHING THERE.

TODAY I STAINED THE FRONT DECK AND THEN I DUG A DITCH ALONG THE EAST SIDE OF THE COTTAGE IN THE WOODS AND PUT IN A SLOTTED THREE INCH DRAINAGE LINE .
    Do something Danke

LIFESKILL: WRITING AND RESEARCHING. GOT A BUNCH OF TOPICS FOR BLOGGING ABOUT AND GOT STARTED ON MY FIRST COUPLE BLOG ENTRIES. WHEN I GET EM DONE I'M SENDING EM TO MY EDITRESS AMIGA FOR REVIEW. WHEN I FINISH A BUNCH OF ENTRIES I'LL BEGIN PUBLISHING.

JUST AS I WAS THINKING OF TRANSITIONING AWAY FROM BOOKKEEPING FOR MY SIDE GIG, I GOT 2 NEW CLIENTS ONBOARDING NEXT WEEK. ONE IS A BICYCLE STORE AND THE OTHER IS AN ECOMMERCE THAT SELLS A CLEANING PRODUCT. OH AND THE BICYCLE GUY WANTS TO REFER ANOTHER BIKE SHOP TO ME. THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING. UNFORTUNATELY WILL BE A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE I REAP ANY BENEFIT IN TERMS OF FUNDS. WISH ME LUCK..MY DAY JOB PAYCHECK ALL GOES TO DEBT SO THIS WILL HELP. IM SO TIRED, LOL. I WILL BE DEBT FREE IN APPROX 2 YEARS IF THIS PANS OUT.

LIFESKILL: MAKING OMELETTE BATTER. WAS RUNNING LOW.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast