Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Should You Call Master Bedroom?

What Should You Call Master Bedroom?

What cucks. Been offended by the word "Master"? if twitter didn't exist we wouldn't be talking which words are offensive or offending Slaves as a word is offending? the every word master and slave existed for years.

Where are these morons now who said these words are offending? they don't seem like a educated bunch when words get them "Offended" Language has mostly changed because we have trolls on twitter.

This is getting ridicules. There are some shops which they have completely removed the word Master bedroom. Until twitter dies we wouldn't be having this ricdduls problem because of few online soy trolls been upset over words.

What Should You Call A Master Bedroom?
    Language has always changed and evolved over time for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it's the pronunciation of words, other times it's the meaning of the word, and sometimes historical meanings become politically incorrect.

In the case of real estate words, the term "master bedroom" has become a topic of debate, with certain real estate associations like the Houston Association of Realtors (HAR) choosing to remove the term from their listing and marketing materials. With society demanding respect and equality for all, it prompts the question: Should you follow the trend, and if so, what do you call a master bedroom?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Massa" bedroom. Is that better?

Systemic racism bedroom?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Now called a primary bedroom or "Owner's suite." The industry has "gone woke" in a number of ways. Realtors that have been in business 30-40 yrs. say they have to walk on eggshells now.

These people are seriously beyond retarded.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Fuuuck Palace.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

DEPENDs on what you do IN it...

i vote for calling it "the F U CK ING BEDROOM"
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Racist Safe Space.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Slavemaster Raperoom?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

In my house I call it "my bedroom"

It's a Master Bedroom, don't call it anything different and stop entertaining fools.

Horse shyt

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    It's a Master Bedroom, don't call it anything different and stop entertaining fools.

You mean like calling illegal aliens undocumented workers?
    Or semi-automatic rifles assault weapons?
    The list goes on.....
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

If you go with what the developers of the Python programming language did they replaced "master" with "parent" and slave with "server".

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    You mean like calling illegal aliens undocumented workers?
    Or semi-automatic rifles assault weapons?
    The list goes on.....
    Exactly!

$#@! these P/C rewrites and the feelz culture.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My job, my official title on my government documents, is "Master"
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

No one really cares about this. I call this Wizard of Oz Syndrome. Call their bluff.

Remember the San Francisco radio station that pulled the song Baby It's Cold Outside? They said everyone objected, but that wasn't true.

The station said it posted a poll about the song on its website and a clear majority of respondents supported the decision to remove the song from the station’s lineup.

Poll results were not visible on the station's website. However, a poll on the station's Facebook page showed that among more than 600 votes, 92% of respondents favored playing the song while just 8% felt it was inappropriate.

Again, do not be fooled by Wizard of Oz Syndrome!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Awesome I wonder if I can use "Master" as my preferred pronoun?

Quote Originally Posted by cjm (Master, Master)
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    $#@! these P/C rewrites and the feelz culture.
    There are too many of these nowadays.

STD's are now STI's.
    Prostitutes are now sex workers.
    Colored people are now people of color.
    Masculinity is now toxic masculinity.
    Playing hooky is now taking a mental health day.
    Fascists are now anti-fascists.
    Etc.

How about I call it what ever the $#@! I want? MASTER BEDROOM sounds perfectly fine to me as long as we have the 1st Amendment.

This is HOW they brainwash people. They try tricking people into thinking that THEY are in control of YOUR language. There are only two things that you are not allowed to do legally. #1 Speak of another person in A LIE that damages their reputation which in turn causes your victim to lose money. #2 Same thing as #1 but written. They are called LIBEL and SLANDER. Other than that, there are only a handful of situations that 1st Amendment is reasonably restricted. THIS is NOT reasonable. This is BRAINWASHING.

However, today, as Ron Paul famously once said "Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies".
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    How about I call it what ever the $#@! I want? MASTER BEDROOM sounds perfectly fine to me as long as we have the 1st Amendment.
    You can say what you want, but the world doesn't have to tolerate your obvious racism / white supremacy.

Master's degree will need to be renamed as well. And bachelor's degree will need to be renamed as it assumes gender. Perhaps bachelorette's degree. Or bachelorx degree so it does not assume gender.

Master bedroom is where the poor bastard that has to pay all the taxes sleeps. I'll move to one of the others if one of these dumbasses wants to pay all of my bills through work of their own .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    You can say what you want, but the world doesn't have to tolerate your obvious racism / white supremacy.
    I am assuming you are being sarcastic?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Better hang on to that.

You get a +rep

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Better hang on to that.

You get a +rep
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I'm still going to call it master bedroom regardless of the feelings of these leftists. They want to bitch about it, that's their problem.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Goodness! You have all kinds of inappropriate words on that document. We should get Rep. DeFazio to open an investigation.

Congressmen object to “crude” mnemonic in USCG training material
    https://www.marinelog.com/news/congr...ning-material/

XNN
    Last edited by XNavyNuke; 11-13-2020 at 08:33 PM.
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-07-2020 at 08:30 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast