Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ashli Babbit was doing the moment she got shot

What Ashli Babbit was doing the moment she got shot

I'm just posting this for reference without commentary other than to say that while I wouldn't have shot her, that was a dangerously provocative situation and she wasn't just "peeking through the window."

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She was engaging in criminal activity and she paid for it with her life. I don't think she should have been shot and think the cop was scared and got trigger happy. Still it was a justified shooting. In the end Trump inc was to blame for this by getting some weak minded people all worked up.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm just posting this for reference without commentary other than to say that while I wouldn't have shot her, that was a dangerously provocative situation and she wasn't just "peeking through the window."

Unarmed trespass should be considered a lethal threat? Those who defend themselves and others against it through lethal force should be considered a victim and hailed as a hero.? What about 100k+ trespassing the U.S. border each month? Can I be a victim and a hero too?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    She was engaging in criminal activity and she paid for it with her life. I don't think she should have been shot and think the cop was scared and got trigger happy. Still it was a justified shooting. In the end Trump inc was to blame for this by getting some weak minded people all worked up.
    100k+ unarmed trespassers come across the southern border every month. Can I stop THEM with lethal force?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Unarmed trespass should be considered a lethal threat? Those who defend themselves and others against it through lethal force should be considered a victim and hailed as a hero.? What about 100k+ trespassing the U.S. border each month? Can I be a victim and a hero too?
    She was also breaking an entering. And with a mob that was yelling "break it down" and "hang Mike Pence." Imagine if Trump had picked Rand for VP. That's not unthinkable. Rand never went so far as to call the election stolen though he did talk about election fraud. Which means he likely would have drawn the same ire of the mob that Mike Pence drew. A crowd, showing hostile violent intent against an elected official, and one member breaks and attempts to enter. That's your apples to apples comparison.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

She was also breaking an entering. And with a mob that was yelling "break it down" and "hang Mike Pence." Imagine if Trump had picked Rand for VP. That's not unthinkable. Rand never went so far as to call the election stolen though he did talk about election fraud. Which means he likely would have drawn the same ire of the mob that Mike Pence drew. A crowd, showing hostile violent intent against an elected official, and one member breaks and attempts to enter. That's your apples to apples comparison.
    Lol. You seem fixated on equating this to the Rand episode. That's the whole crux of your argument.

Get over it.

At no point, whatsoever, even after the dipshits got in, were any politicians lives in jeopardy. When the malcontents made it to the inner sanctum was there a single politician in the room? Or are you worried that AOC felt she was the equivalent of being sexually assaulted a block away. Sheesh dude. Get some $#@!ing perspective.

Lol. You seem fixated on equating this to the Rand episode. That's the whole crux of your argument.

Get over it.

At no point, whatsoever, even after the dipshits got in, were any politicians lives in jeopardy. When the malcontents made it to the inner sanctum was there a single politician in the room? Or are you worried that AOC felt she was the equivalent of being sexually assaulted a block away. Sheesh dude. Get some $#@!ing perspective.
    From what I saw, most of the people inside the building had been let in as if they were taking a tour.

Get over it.

At no point was Rand's life in jeopardy when he was surrounded by BLM either. Sorry that actual equivalences offend you and you'd rather go with the false equivalence of the southern border. But going with the border, occasionally people get shot trying to get in but it's rare and they usually do something to draw attention to themselves. Ashley Babbitt drew attention to herself by trying to crawl through a broken window.

Edit: And before you say "Nobody ever gets shot by the U.S. Border Patrol" here's the documentation.

https://www.southernborder.org/deaths_by_border_patrol

Edit 2: Now do you care to actually address the breaking and entering aspect of what Ashli Babbitt did? In your mind should an immigrant who merely crosses the Rio Grand where there's no fence be treated the same as one who actually breaks a window at a checkpoint and tries to climb through?
    Last edited by jmdrake; 08-29-2021 at 02:31 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If she broke through, he had every reason to expect a crowd to charge through behind her. If he did not fire, who knows what would have happened?

I sympathise with her cause, and her family, but what she did was foolish.

Trump was very foolish himself, he was a shame for a long time all 2020.

Trump is done. We can put it behind us, finally... the whole charade.

100k+ unarmed trespassers come across the southern border every month. Can I stop THEM with lethal force?
    No, you can not. But the government can because they are also engaged in a criminal act. I don't think they should. I think they should be given a green card and legal status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    From what I saw, most of the people inside the building had been let in as if they were taking a tour.
    They did. There was actual TWO different breach points. As I understand it. And both are conflated into one.

No, you can not. But the government can because they are also engaged in a criminal act. I don't think they should. I think they should be given a green card and legal status.
    I think they should be told to go the $#@! back to their own country. We have enough trouble to deal with here. Give us some time to work out or put down this Marxist overthrow, then we can see and vet you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    If she broke through, he had every reason to expect a crowd to charge through behind her. If he did not fire, who knows what would have happened?

I sympathise with her cause, and her family, but what she did was foolish.

Trump was very foolish himself, he was a shame for a long time all 2020.

Trump is done. We can put it behind us, finally... the whole charade.
    Lol. Trump is done? Saw a progressive Biden voter tweet that she regrets voting for Biden but it was, you guessed it...TRUMPS FAULT. LOLOL.

At no point was Rand's life in jeopardy when he was surrounded by BLM either.
    You started there again, after I said it was a bull$#@! comparison, so we'll leave it there.

They did. There was actual TWO different breach points. As I understand it. And both are conflated into one.
    Makes the false flag all the more believable. Just a few bad actors and the rest let in to fill in the crowd.

Completely justified in shooting her. It is amazing how people will (rightly) support Rittenhouse's self defense but not the defense when domestic terrorists break into the Capitol.

This is what the video should have looked like.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. That's some grade C-plus trolling. Pros: You catch people's attention. Cons: We know you are an attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Completely justified in shooting her. It is amazing how people will (rightly) support Rittenhouse's self defense but not the defense when domestic terrorists break into the Capitol.

This is what the video should have looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    LOL. That's some grade C-plus trolling. Pros: You catch people's attention. Cons: We know you are an attention whore.
    I do enjoy torqueing those who believe in insane $#@!. It isn't trolling because I mean it. A lot of these are just not debatable issues.

The worst of the worst are people who thought Donald Trump won. He lost handily. I don't even recognize someone who thinks Trump won as human. And especially don't think someone who holds that view and charges into Capitol needs to be breathing.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 08-29-2021 at 04:40 PM.

"C-"? Man, you would have been a great teacher to have in school.

We both know that was "F" quality.

At no point, whatsoever, even after the dipshits got in, were any politicians lives in jeopardy.
    Or Byrd's, for that matter.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Yep, and it's not even remotely the same.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    They were, at multiple points, invited in by the capitol police.

Including, the 4 officers who were standing in front of the barricade, who stepped aside just moments before Ashli Babbitt was shot.
    - Kim Kardashian

Byrd didn't even bother shouting a warning.

Byrd hid in a corner, saw Ashli Babbitt's head peek through the window, and shot her.
    - Kim Kardashian

And, yes, jmdrake, byrd shot her when her head peeked through.

One of peek's meanings according to the dictionary:

peek through: [for something] to become slightly visible through something.
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I do enjoy torqueing those who believe in insane $#@!. It isn't trolling because I mean it. A lot of these are just not debatable issues.

The worst of the worst are people who thought Donald Trump won. He lost handily. I don't even recognize someone who thinks Trump won as human. And especially don't think someone who holds that view and charges into Capitol needs to be breathing.
    Has anyone told you, with a fist bump how COOL you are! Dude, fist bump! Like $#@!in' BOOM! So cool.
    It wouldn't be weird if I smelled your arm pit would it?

Surely the Occifer wore a camera?

Surely the Occifer wore a camera?
    It would cause PTSD. That was probably the first time Byrd ever saw an attractive woman heading towards him.

It would cause PTSD. That was probably the first time Byrd ever saw an attractive woman heading towards him.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RJB again.

I'm not joking, paper towels are needed, beer is not meant to be snorted. Google+ good.

I'm not joking, paper towels are needed, beer is not meant to be snorted. Google+ good.
    I usually prefer to drink beer. I haven't snorted a line of beer since I was in my 20s.

I usually prefer to drink beer. I haven't snorted a line of beer since I was in my 20s.
    Well, maybe I can return the favor. Can you get back to writing your novels? Less blaugh, blaugh, blaugh here and more attention there. You've hinted at Werewolves. Get back to that $#@! and give me the Werewolf has not been done time and time again.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast