Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is a tiny NH town going to prove 2020 election fraud beyond a shadow of doubt?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I don't know anything about you or your views. But you constantly try to argue with me even though I'm in general agreement with you (e.g. Warp speed = bad).

At the same time, you seem to make everything about Orange Man Bad. Even in this thread, when I made claims about what "the left" is doing, you automatically jumped to "but Trump signed those bills!" even though you had no idea what I was even talking about.

I'm not ready yet to throw you in the same bucket as Sonny and Invisible Man, but your behavior has many many symptoms of TDS.

If you don't have TDS, then just stop acting like it, and stop freaking out every time I say anything remotely positive/neutral about the orange man.
    Define TDS. Is TDS the ability to see that he didn't stand up to the left, that he kept the nation going the wrong direction, that he either appointed cogs in the machine (Bolton as NSA) or total incompetents (9iu11iani investigating the election), that he gave trillions to advance the Bill Gates agenda?

A partisan lumps the "a pox on both your parties" crowd in with the opposite partisans because Team X is more important to them than the freedom of their own children and grandchildren.

It doesn't require a deranged mind to see Trump was a tool. It takes a deranged mind to ignore that fact. Yes, he threw us a bone or two. But he saved the biggest ones to bone us with.

As for this evidence in New Hampshire, it can't overturn the stolen election. New Hampshire doesn't send that many electors to the college. But people need to pay attention to it anyway, especially since these same machines are used in the important elections--the primaries, where humans get thrown out in favor of tools like Trump. And if you think it's beneath you to alert Democrats to the fact that these exact same machines told us Clinton beat Sanders in New Hampshire in 2016, you need to read more Sun Tzu.

And no, deranged partisans, I did not just deny that Sanders is just as big a tool as any tool in Washington, including the Wicked Witch. I just suggested a way to turn SDS (Sanders Derangement Syndrome) into something useful.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-12-2021 at 09:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    It's fascinating how a voter fraud thread becomes an orange man bad thread.

"If Trump wasn't such a commie fascist narcissistic polarizing NY liberal, he would have won. It wasn't voter fraud".

This forum is full of these comments. The fact remains, based on his performance, that he was one of the most popular incumbents of all time, rivaling Reagan's numbers.
    The house lost DEM seats from DJT's coat tails, and a governorship. The super duper popular Biden, had no coat tails. For some reason.

I'm not a fan of Donald. Never voted for him. Couldn't stand to look at him actually. But to say it was his fault he lost doesn't make mathematical sense.
    Something about human nature with people looking for a strong male cult leader to worship regardless of facts. This is why Reagan and Trump personalities were so popular with people.

As far as the math, there is voter fraud every cycle, both sides. The thing is how much of it that did not make mathematical sense is propaganda from the right? Every time someone shows me something and I look closely at it, it turns out to be bs. Then a follow-up to convince me will be some pundit talking nonsense for a half hour. (fanboys helping with monetization) It is difficult at times to determine the actual truth considering everything we are told is a lie or a half truth. With that said I think he probably did win but maybe I have just become as gullible as everyone else with propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Define TDS. Is TDS a refusal to see that he didn't stand up to the left, that he kept the nation going the wrong direction, that he either appointed cogs in the machine (Bolton as NSA) or total incompetents (9iu11iani investigating the election), that he gave trillions to advance the Bill Gates agenda?

A partisan lumps the "a pox on both your parties" crowd in with the opposite partisans because Team X is more important to them than the freedom of their own children and grandchildren.
    There isn't yet a DSM-5 definition of TDS, but some common symptoms:

1) Intense hatred toward Trump (above & beyond previous presidents)
    2) Automatic belief in any statement that villifies him
    3) Automatic disbelief in any statement that defends him
    4) Vilifies anyone who doesnt display a hatred of Trump
    5) Is obsessed with Trump and makes every topic about Trump
    6) Becomes irrational & incoherent as a defense mechanism to avoid truth
    Last edited by TheTexan; 02-12-2021 at 10:13 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Something about human nature with people looking for a strong male cult leader to worship regardless of facts. This is why Reagan and Trump personalities were so popular with people.

As far as the math, there is voter fraud every cycle, both sides. The thing is how much of it that did not make mathematical sense is propaganda from the right? Every time someone shows me something and I look closely at it, it turns out to be bs. Then a follow-up to convince me will be some pundit talking nonsense for a half hour. (fanboys helping with monetization) It is difficult at times to determine the actual truth considering everything we are told is a lie or a half truth. With that said I think he probably did win but maybe I have just become as gullible as everyone else with propaganda.
    I can guarantee that the vast majority of Trump voters didn't like him personally. Yes, there was a minority comprised of sycophants, but they aren't where Trump got his votes. The math I mentioned had nothing to do with evidence of fraud. It was to show that DJT was the most popular incumbent in history to lose. Trump didn't lose because of his personality or policy. In the absence of fraud, maybe it was a concerted organized grassroots effort (especially in swing states) that had Biden win. I look forward to an in depth analysis with those specifics.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There are people that picked up the behavior from the news media for sure. I think people fail to recognize allot of that behavior stems from people that had dealings with him and/or his organization that ended badly or they know things that they cannot say publicly for various reasons.

Unfortunately people seem to accept whatever personality they are presented on TV as being who these people are and in many cases that is far from the truth.

So everyone who goes around making excuses for him can accuse their tormentors of being deranged when they get owned.

Guess who you borrowed that useful tool from, partisan. Who is it that is defining both distrust of government and the desire to own guns as mental illnesses?

So everyone who goes around making excuses for him can accuse their tormentors of being deranged when they get owned.

Guess who you borrowed that useful tool from, partisan. Who is it that is defining both distrust of government and the desire to own guns as mental illnesses?
    Your mental illness is continued to be on display. See symptom #4.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Your mental illness is continued to be on display. See symptom #4.
    So what is the mental illness called when symptom #4 is, Vilifies everyone who fails to slob Trump's knob?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Pretty much this.

I would like to know how much was because of fraud and how much was because all the rules were changed. The down-ballot results seem to suggest fraud was a big factor, but the American public has been prevented from any semblance of an audit.
    Yup. And the media has done nothing to present anything to explain the anomalies, even going so far as banning discourse on the topic. The optics are very bad. With the Time article, we're starting to see some explanation of legal methods used to elect Biden, but they are going to have to do much better to get Republican voters on board.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

So what is the mental illness called when symptom #4 is, Vilifies everyone who fails to slob Trump's knob?
    Added symptom #6

6) Becomes irrational & incoherent as a defense mechanism to avoid truth
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Yup. And the media has done nothing to present anything to explain the anomalies, even going so far as banning discourse on the topic. The optics are very bad. With the Time article, we're starting to see some explanation of legal methods used to elect Biden, but they are going to have to do much better to get Republican voters on board.
    Well Bernie Bros have skin in the game. New Hampshire not only kicks off the primary voting, it sends delegates proportionally. How much more overwhelming was this early 2016 Sanders victory than was reported?

Why wouldn't we want them stirring $#@! over this?

As for this evidence in New Hampshire, it can't overturn the stolen election. New Hampshire doesn't send that many electors to the college. But people need to pay attention to it anyway
    And that is why I worded my headline carefully.

I don't claim it will overturn anything at this point.

But this does, at least at first glance, provide actual hard proof of widespread and penetrating election fraud that I (and the rest of the American people) had been demanding from the mob of lawyers.

Not shadowy conspiracies, Kracken releases, "bombshell" droppings and Q-turds.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And that is why I worded my headline carefully.

I don't claim it will overturn anything at this point.

But this does, at least at first glance, provide actual hard proof of widespread and penetrating election fraud that I (and the rest of the American people) had been demanding from the mob of lawyers.

Not shadowy conspiracies, Kracken releases, "bombshell" droppings and Q-turds.
    There's plenty of "actual hard proof" of widespread fraud already, just in other categories. (constitutional, observer laws, etc)

But if this NH town proves this, it would provide hard proof of fraud in the "voting machine" category, which to-date has been mere speculation.
    - Kim Kardashian

Even if there is %100 proof that the election was stolen, it will not get reported. Most people don't care either way. Biden is firmly ensconced and in control of uniformed men with guns. It's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Even if there is %100 proof that the election was stolen, it will not get reported. Biden is firmly ensconced and in control of uniformed men with guns. It's just the way it is.
    Indeed
    - Kim Kardashian

Sure, those things are not good, but still generally par for the course of any president. Seems like an over-dramatization to describe it as "paramount in leading our country into fascism."

Seems like an over-dramatization, when actually fascist things (what the leftists are doing) are indeed actually happening.

And please don't let this turn into the 101'st time you argue about how the lockdowns were Trump's fault. Noone except you cares.
    You have to know the players to make sense of this forum. Invisible_Superflous_Man is an immigration/open borders zealot. It is his primary and priority concern, above all else.

The “lockdowns” he is so concerned about is in regard to the travel bans that Trump put into place.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You have to know the players to make sense of this forum. Invisible_Superflous_Man is an immigration/open borders zealot. It is his primary and priority concern, above all else.
    That is not true. I do oppose government restriction of immigration. But not with any more zeal than many other issues. It has never been an issue that decided whether I would support a candidate or not. I was a big supporter of John Hostettler for senate, in spite of the fact that significantly increasing immigration restriction was a signature issue of his (one that he took far more seriously than Trump ever did).

And the lockdowns I am concerned about went far beyond the travel restrictions. But the part the travel restrictions played in them should not be overlooked.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 02-12-2021 at 01:00 PM.

There's plenty of "actual hard proof" of widespread fraud already, just in other categories. (constitutional, observer laws, etc)

But if this NH town proves this, it would provide hard proof of fraud in the "voting machine" category, which to-date has been mere speculation.
    To my mind, those "other categories" indicate shenanigans...ways by which to cover up and obscure the fraud.

These new revelations indicate the fraud itself.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

AF,

Can a person or even a few people be tied to the machine-rigging?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    AF,

Can a person or even a few people be tied to the machine-rigging?
    Not that I can tell so far.

In small NH towns the people who are in charge of storing and securing voting machines are, quite literally, little old church ladies.

I doubt they would have the means or the knowledge to tamper with the coding to gain these results.

I'm guessing the most feasible way would have been to send out a "service recall" of some sorts, either real or staged, to allow access to the machines sometime last year by techs with the required knowledge.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-12-2021 at 05:28 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

In small NH towns the people who are in charge of storing and securing voting machines are, quite literally, literally little old church ladies.

I doubt they would have the means or the knowledge to tamper with the coding to gain these results.

I'm guessing the most feasible way would have been to send out a "service recall" of some sorts, either real or staged, to allow access to the machines sometime last year by techs with the required knowledge.
    So, from what I've seen from some of those hacker conventions, you don't need to have direct access to the machines involved as long as they're connected to the net.

But, in order to be "beyond a shadow of a doubt", I think we're going to need to know when, how and who.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

In small NH towns the people who are in charge of storing and securing voting machines are, quite literally, literally little old church ladies.

If the tampering was done over the interwebs there's a record.......Getting said record when others move to obscure or hide it will prove to be interesting to say the least...

On a positive note, little ol' church ladies don't like to be played for fools so they're likely to be forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Someone should ask Biden that if the election is overturned will he promise a peaceful transition of power.
    Please remember that to

o·ver·turn

verb

2. abolish, invalidate, or reverse (a previous system, decision, situation, etc.): "the results overturned previous findings" synonyms cancel, reverse, rescind, repeal, revoke, ... moreantonyms allow, accept

Biden never won the election so there is NOTHING to overturn

He is an illegitimate - a usurper - President appointed by a Military Junta/Leftwing Cabal.

As Molly Ball admitted in Time Magazine the Cabal decided that stealing the election "needed" to be done and they did not have to follow the rules.

Its not a crime when the Demo Rats do it.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Because he is a poorly camouflaged commie and his goal is to protect the system by getting its enemies to take themselves out of the game.

Trump did more to expose and destroy the system in 4 years than he and all the other "anarchists" around here have done in their entire combined lives.
    You wouldn't know a commie if one was hanging from your shriveled, pathetic, vestigial ballbag.

Trump was AT BEST incidentally good for liberty OCCASIONALLY during his presidency. That we're even still discussing this here @ RPF's is really just an indictment of the pathetic state of the liberty movement.

And, for the record, I still consider it a $#@!ing embarrassment that you continue to post here. @PAF has done more for the cause of liberty than you by an order of magnitude, which I'll grant isn't much... unless gargling Trump's nuutz is a service to liberty... Tho' I will say that it's good that your post count is WAY down since November. That's definitely good for the cause of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Please remember that to

o·ver·turn

verb

2. abolish, invalidate, or reverse (a previous system, decision, situation, etc.): "the results overturned previous findings" synonyms cancel, reverse, rescind, repeal, revoke, ... moreantonyms allow, accept

Biden never won the election so there is NOTHING to overturn

He is an illegitimate - a usurper - President appointed by a Military Junta/Leftwing Cabal.

As Molly Ball admitted in Time Magazine the Cabal decided that stealing the election "needed" to be done and they did not have to follow the rules.

Its not a crime when the Demo Rats do it.

+1

Hidden-cam footage of Beijing Biden just before he is about to sign some more EOs:

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

YouTube Censors Gateway Pundit, Locks Down Account After Posting Interview with New Hampshire Official on Stolen Votes from Voting Machines
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ting-machines/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    What defines someone as "the wrong person"?

According to the Constitution, the winner is defined as the person who gets the majority of the votes of the electoral college. There is no dispute about how each and every elector from each and every state voted, and none of the allegations of fraud affect that.
    If the election was fraudulent then they were not legitimate electors and the majority of legitimate electors voted for Trump.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Two Questios.

1. Were same voting machines used in 2016 elections? If yes, why those elections were not messed with? Had Roget Stone or Netanyahu linked experts offered to watch over those elections as a courtesy in 2016 but did not in 2020?

2. Then Prez Trump had warned about election rigging 6 months or so in advance. Is a sitting Prez such a powerless puppet of upper management/Deep Pockets lobbies etc that his administration is unable to stop election rigging despite being aware of such plots 6 months in advance?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Two Questios.

1. Were same voting machines used in 2016 elections? If yes, why those elections were not messed with? Had Roget Stone or Netanyahu linked experts offered to watch over those elections as a courtesy in 2016 but did not in 2020?

2. Then Prez Trump had warned about election rigging 6 months or so in advance. Is a sitting Prez such a powerless puppet of upper management/Deep Pockets lobbies etc that his administration is unable to stop election rigging despite being aware of such plots 6 months in advance?
    Number 1a - Yes, more than likely. My small town uses the same machines and I've been here over twenty years now.

1b - To parse that tortured English, I suspect "they" were under the impression that it was not needed. The "real" numbers were in line to carry Clinton to victory. Then again, maybe they were, in other states.

1c - I have no idea what Stone or NathanYahoo have to do with it, but Mrs. AF and I noted election shenanigans before 2008 in NH, significant shenanigans during the Paul primary in 2008 and ongoing since then. Very little attention is paid since it's a small state that usually has no influence other than the early primaries. So if you are asking "were the polls monitored for shenanigans" the answer is yes.

2a - Yes.

Most anybody in the "freedom movement" is opposed to the "imperial presidency".

But the fact is, we have one, and have had for many decades, at least since Truman.

And the fact is, and is now proved, that when placed in check against the power of the "Deep State/MIC/NWO" or whatever name you want to place on it, the imperial president is impotent and for the most part, powerless.

No matter what you think of Trump, he had the right enemies, and they are not finished with him yet. They will not rest until he is utterly disgraced, bankrupted and in prison. Or dead, but even then, the machine would continue after his family.

The generals are back in charge, and woe betide you peons if you ever forget that again.

Number 1a - Yes, more than likely. My small town uses the same machines and I've been here over twenty years now.

1b - To parse that tortured English, I suspect "they" were under the impression that it was not needed. The "real" numbers were in line to carry Clinton to victory. Then again, maybe they were, in other states.

1c - I have no idea what Stone or NathanYahoo have to do with it, but Mrs. AF and I noted election shenanigans before 2008 in NH, significant shenanigans during the Paul primary in 2008 and ongoing since then. Very little attention is paid since it's a small state that usually has no influence other than the early primaries. So if you are asking "were the polls monitored for shenanigans" the answer is yes.
    I was also thinking same machines and apparatus were in place in 2016 too and wondered how Trump win slipped through then if managed election outcome theory is accepted.
    Well Roger Stone and team were very much in the middle of so called 2016 Election "Russian Interference" story, a great mix of news and fakenews that remained in media headlines for quite a while.

Trump political adviser Roger Stone defends his contacts with "Guccifer 2.0" who claimed responsibility for hacking the DNC
    From:"Russian Interference": "Suspected Russian spy" Guccifer 2.0's phone was registered in Israel

2a - Yes.

Most anybody in the "freedom movement" is opposed to the "imperial presidency".

But the fact is, we have one, and have had for many decades, at least since Truman.

And the fact is, and is now proved, that when placed in check against the power of the "Deep State/MIC/NWO" or whatever name you want to place on it, the imperial president is impotent and for the most part, powerless.
    EM.

This would be the most telling part, a POTUS has to be either a powerless puppet or incompetent to be able to see something like this in advance and still not being able to stop it.

He did make some great enemies but quite a few of his friends were also from swamp, champions of Forever Wars, Foreign-Firster lobbies even if remained mostly tamed or mired in chaos that had become a signature Trump administration trait.

I view him as a mixed bag. But 'Follow the money' angle is inescapable, he took money from globalist lobbies (his top donor was a Foreign-Firster Iran war pushing neocon) and besides half-hearted efforts didn't fully deliver. With the exception of couple of things (exposing of fakenews media and ability to communicate plainly), he sprinkled a touch of chaos, opportunism, short sightedness on almost everything he touched. Millions of livelihoods loss and massive big gummit debt spendathon happened on his watch in the "war against unseen enemy".
    Final results of his efforts speak for themselves. Was better than HRC but that's a low bar.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast