Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: House approves 3.5 Trillion in spending

Vilifying a bill that returned close to 2 trillion in taxes... at the cost of a few billions... just seems like a dumb thing to be arguing about.

Kinda like I'm ethically against people throwing rolled up wads of $100 bills at me... but then again.... I don't have big issue with it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    So when Trump gave to the Clinton foundation, it was so that some of his tax money was returned? Interesting, now I'm even more of a fan of Trump than I was.
    When I said borderline statist... whoa!

;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    When I said borderline statist... whoa!

;-)
    Well, to be fair, I think you're a statist, so we're even
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Well, to be fair, I think you're a statist, so we're even

Now I KNOW why LIBS "republicans" consider me an EXTREME Right-Wing-Extremist! Thanks for settling that @TheTexan !

Now I KNOW why LIBS "republicans" consider me an EXTREME Right-Wing-Extremist! Thanks for settling that @TheTexan !
    I'd probably actually say you're a Center-Wing-Extremist
    - Kim Kardashian

I'd probably actually say you're a Center-Wing-Extremist

@TheTexan

More food for thought... a true conservative doesn't throw money down the sh|tter. IE: freely passing it out to Libs and Globalist Organizations. Certainly not on the backs of the tax paying public. That's communism in a nutshell. Which leads to Fascism. Even if/when you profit by it.

@TheTexan

More food for thought... a true conservative doesn't throw money down the sh|tter. IE: freely passing it out to Libs and Globalist Organizations. Certainly not on the backs of the tax paying public. That's communism in a nutshell. Which leads to Fascism. Even if/when you profit by it.
    Ok well the choice is do you want 2 trillion thrown down the $#@!ter? or do you want 200 billion thrown down the $#@!ter?

If you oppose 2 trillion in taxes being returned to the taxpayer, you are effectively supporting that money to be thrown down the $#@!ter. Because that money is going to spent, if its not returned.
    - Kim Kardashian

Ok well the choice is do you want 2 trillion thrown down the $#@!ter? or do you want 200 billion thrown down the $#@!ter?

If you oppose 2 trillion in taxes being returned to the taxpayer, you are effectively supporting that money to be thrown down the $#@!ter. Because that money is going to spent, if its not returned.

I would happily and aggressively default on everything, just to strangle-hold and put to rest communism/fascism. Being self-reliant, I'd survive, and be a free individual without either boot of .gov.

Fact: Liberty comes from within. It cannot be taught, it cannot be forced. People either fully embrace Liberty, or they fully embrace statist positions.

Trump went above and beyond; he funded those of who we reject, accelerating us into Fascism faster than any president prior. And out-spent Obummer to boot.

And out-spent Obummer to boot.
    Not true, if you take into account that most of the CARES act doesn't count as "spending".

Giving stolen money back to the person you stole it from, is not "spending".

Trump went above and beyond; he funded those of who we reject, accelerating us into Fascism faster than any president prior.
    Uh huh.. insert "ya sure ok" gif right here.
    - Kim Kardashian

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not true, if you take into account that most of the CARES act doesn't count as "spending".

Giving stolen money back to the person you stole it from, is not "spending".

Uh huh.. insert "ya sure ok" gif right here.

Don't blame me, I didn't do those things - I'm not a LIB:

Donald Trump On The Record

Don't blame me, I didn't do those things - I'm not a LIB:

Donald Trump On The Record
    Is Trump perfect, even good? No on both counts.

Is he better than Obama, and Biden? Yes on both counts.
    - Kim Kardashian

Again, the vast majority of the bill was returning money directly to people & businesses.
    It can't be returning money if people received more money than they paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It can't be returning money if people received more money than they paid.
    Oh I've paid so much more than I've received, I don't think that was ever in question.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    FFS

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing

But Democratic leaders reached a deal Tuesday morning that moved the process forward, using an obscure procedural tool and setting a Sept. 27 deadline for passing that approximately $1-trillion infrastructure bill.

The tool, called a "deem and pass," allowed Democrats to approve the budget resolution without holding a separate vote on it. Instead, by a 220 to 212 vote, they approved the rules governing debate of an unrelated voting rights bill, which included language declaring that the budget had passed.

Passing the budget resolution allows the committees to begin writing their sections of the $3.5-trillion reconciliation bill. Much of that work has already begun behind the scenes.

and here are the taxes coming down...

https://www.atr.org/house-democrats-...spending-spree

Trillions in new tax increases on working families and small businesses. This budget resolution is the first step toward the Biden plan to raise taxes by $3 trillion over the next decade. Some of these tax increases include:

Increasing the corporate tax rate from 21 percent to 28 percent, which will be passed along to working families in the form of higher prices, fewer jobs, and lower wages. This will give the U.S. a combined state-federal rate of 32 percent, higher than our foreign competitors including China, which has a 25 percent corporate tax rate.

At least 2 million small businesses will get hit by Biden’s tax hikes. This includes over 1.4 million small businesses organized as c-corporations, family-owned farms impacted by the repeal of step-up in basis, and pass-through organizations which would be hit by the increase of the top marginal income tax to 39.6 percent.

Raising the corporate income tax rate will hit Americans with higher utility bills as the country tries to recover from the pandemic. Customers directly bear the cost of corporate income taxes imposed on utility companies. Investor-owned electric, gas, and water companies must get their billing rates approved by the respective state utility commissions. Therefore, if Democrats raise the corporate tax rate, they will have voted to raise utility bills. [Americans for Tax Reform has compiled 300 examples of utilities passing tax savings along to customers.]

Doubling the capital gains tax to 43.4 percent, a rate more than double China’s capital gains tax.

Taking away step-up in basis and imposing a second death tax by taxing unrealized capital gains at death. This will disproportionately fall on family-owned businesses. Taking away step-up in basis has already been tried and failed. In 1976, Congress eliminated stepped-up basis, but it was so complicated and unworkable that it was restored in 1980.

Imposing a 15 percent minimum tax on “book income” that will disallow the use of important deductions and credits that help promote job creation and economic growth.

Increasing the top income tax rate to 39.6%, a tax increase that will fall on small businesses. As noted in a recent Senate Finance Committee report, "... in 2016, only 42 percent of net business income in the United States was earned by corporations, down from 78.3 percent in 1980."

New taxes on American energy including a tax on manufacturers based on their methane production and a carbon border tax. These tax increases will be passed along to families and businesses in the form of higher prices.

Creating a 21 percent global minimum tax, higher than the 15 percent global minimum tax the Biden admin is pushing other countries to enact. Because existing law denies foreign tax credits, this could see businesses pay a top rate of 26.25 percent.

Repealing the deduction for foreign-derived intangible income, a tax cut that encourages businesses to house their intellectual property in the United States.

$80 billion in new IRS funding to hire 87,000 new agents. This would allow the IRS to audit and harass small businesses and American families for an additional $787 billion. It would hire enough new IRS agents to fill Nationals Park twice.

It would help implement the Biden plan to create a new comprehensive financial account information reporting regime which would force the disclosure of any business or personal account that exceeds $600.
    Move along, nothing to see here.

Look over there! Afghanistan! ISIS-K! Disaster!

Or over there! Delta variant! COVID everywhere!

That didn't work? How about TRUMP?!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    OMG did someone say Trump!?!?!

- Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Move along, nothing to see here.

Look over there! Afghanistan! ISIS-K! Disaster!

Or over there! Delta variant! COVID everywhere!

Did you say Trump?!?! I'm triggered!

Who's suing him now?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12