Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele - "Coronavirus is cover for 5G radiation sickness"

Robert David Steele - "Coronavirus is cover for 5G radiation sickness"

He's "ex-cia" so take with grain of salt.

Different perspectives are appreciated in this vacuum tho.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Ya that was what was originally planned for here as well, but Trump was able to switch us out to the clean technology.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Sounds legit
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post

Different perspectives are appreciated in this vacuum tho.
    “Every single flu epidemic since the Spanish flu hasn’t been caused by electricity”? Yeah, I’m pretty skeptical of that claim.

He mentions faraday cages, now that is more interesting, but it has nothing to do with flus or viruses. I don’t think it would help a flu victim. But it might be nice for shielding.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

There is no such thing as "ex-CIA". Once you become a part of that organization you work for them for life. Refusal to do their bidding will result in your death.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Disinfo is always a tactic. Put out more bizarre claims in order to discredit other more realistic skeptical inquiry. Reverse psychology. “Don’t believe the government, they are liars! Instead believe this outrageous claim!” Thus the effect is to stifle any questioning of the official stories and explanations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

There does appear to be a concerted effort to diminish people's immune systems. Half the big pharma drugs marketed on tv (usually targeted toward people with embarrassing skin problems like eczema or arthritis) these days work by turning off the taker's immune system. Sure, you won't display eczema skin symptoms if your immune system isn't functioning.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-18-2020 at 02:53 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One problem with the theory. China does not have 5G in the part of Wuhan where the virus is believed to have originated. There is just limited coverage in that region. Meanwhile, other places and countries which do have 5G have not had any virus outbreaks.

https://www.nperf.com/en/map/CN/1791247.Wuhan/-/signal/
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-18-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    One problem with the theory. China does not have 5G in the part of Wuhan where the virus is believed to have originated. There is just limited coverage in that region. Meanwhile, other places and countries which do have 5G have not had any virus outbreaks.

I didn't watch Josh's video yet but other related theories I've seen are that coronavirus is, among other purposes, a depopulation tool that primarily infects and kills older people (55+) with underlying health issues and particular genetic markers, and I'd speculate also people with generally diminished immune systems, in conjunction with 5G further weakening general body functions once 5G is activated. The censored info that HIV inserts were discovered in the virus structure also lend credibility to the theory that it preys particularly well on people with diminished or turned off immune systems.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I didn't watch Josh's video yet but other related theories I've seen are that coronavirus is, among other purposes, a depopulation tool that primarily infects and kills older people (55+) with underlying health issues and particular genetic markers, and I'd speculate also people with generally diminished immune systems, in conjunction with 5G further weakening general body functions once 5G is activated. The censored info that HIV inserts were discovered in the virus structure also lend credibility to the theory that it preys particularly well on people with diminished or turned off immune systems.
    If your goal is de-population, you want to kill off those who may have kids and add to the population. Killing older people doesn't help you much.

If your goal is de-population, you want to kill off those who may have kids and add to the population. Killing older people doesn't help you much.
    Um, yeah sure....unless you have mega-trillions in unfunded government liabilities and pension payments coming due to those people starting in a few years. And also determined that young people (especially with birth rates already quickly declining among them) are sufficiently trained to comply with future agendas as to not depopulate them in large numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Steele is CIA trash.
    Please explain.

Really? What about the fact that, 5G, or radio waves, are non ionizing radiation, and sunlight is more dangerous? What about the fact that neither ionizing or non ionizing radiation can cause viruses? Did you actually waste your time watching that video?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Really? What about the fact that, 5G, or radio waves, are non ionizing radiation, and sunlight is more dangerous? What about the fact that neither ionizing or non ionizing radiation can cause viruses? Did you actually waste your time watching that video?
    Zippy is under strict orders not to watch any videos.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The video doesn't say 5G causes viruses.

The video doesn't say 5G causes viruses.
    It is confirmed outside of China to be a virus. If 5G isn't causing the virus, then it isn't a 5G sickness coverup.

Please explain.
    I was not even sure it was the same guy because he looks so bad ( blowed up ) . He was Marine Intel up until almost 1994, probably 20 years. I am not sure how long he worked for the CIA and there is no reason to think he is not still .
    Do something Danke

It is confirmed outside of China to be a virus. If 5G isn't causing the virus, then it isn't a 5G sickness coverup.
    His theory is one of overlap. Guessing you didn't watch. I don't know why that is an impossibility. I did order Mercola's book on 5G called EMF'd. Should be here tomorrow.

Hard to really get a feel for what/how things are going when news come from China, CNN, or the CIA - unless one is an insider.

I don't know how seriously this situation should be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I was not even sure it was the same guy because he looks so bad ( blowed up ) . He was Marine Intel up until almost 1994, probably 20 years. I am not sure how long he worked for the CIA and there is no reason to think he is not still .
    Yea, I hear you. I put "ex-cia" in quotes and mentioned taking it with grain of salt in my OP.

I have Danke on the ground sniffing barmaids around Wuhan and he has not reported any of this .
    Do something Danke

I have Danke on the ground sniffing barmaids around Wuhan and he has not reported any of this .
    Ha, ok, keep me updated.

I do not think the visual symptoms of an inflluenza and radiation sickness would be all that similar . Radiation sickness usually will have hair loss , bloody stool and vomit . The report I once read in Geneva of 5G radiation sickness was chest pain and insomnia . I really would not associate any of it with influenza particularly .
    Do something Danke

I do not think the visual symptoms of an inflluenza and radiation sickness would be all that similar . Radiation sickness usually will have hair loss , bloody stool and vomit . The report I once read in Geneva of 5G radiation sickness was chest pain and insomnia . I really would not associate any of it with influenza particularly .
    Right, but I don't know what data source out of China is reliable. I asked Steele where he got his data showing symptoms, but haven't heard back.

Fulford had said they installed 10k 5g towers in Wuhan. Yes, I know he is on the fringe. No, I'm not accepting everything I've read.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201..._138517734.htm

Wuhan City, the capital of Hubei, is expected to have 10,000 5G base stations by the end of 2019, said Song Qizhu, head of Hubei Provincial Communication Administration.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oLllJ5sSZw

Perhaps it might provide some insights.
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    There is no such thing as "ex-CIA". Once you become a part of that organization you work for them for life. Refusal to do their bidding will result in your death.
    True but The Powers That Be spell out their agenda in film, art and inside of every major mass media news headline.

These films, for example, don't really "predict" the future based on patterns or anything. Nor do they serve as an instruction manual for tyranny as some say of 1984.

It's all meticulously planned for decades.

These are the people that built the cathedrals of Europe afterall. These buildings took hundreds of years. The men who started it did not plan to live to its completion, but they planned for it with that in mind.

The elite think like this and three dimensionally.

The rest of us have been trained to think linearly and in comparatively very short terms.
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

Quote Originally Posted by orafi View Post
    True but The Powers That Be spell out their agenda in film, art and inside of every major mass media news headline.

These films, for example, don't really "predict" the future based on patterns or anything. Nor do they serve as an instruction manual for tyranny as some say of 1984.

It's all meticulously planned for decades.

These are the people that built the cathedrals of Europe afterall. These buildings took hundreds of years. The men who started it did not plan to live to its completion, but they planned for it with that in mind.

The elite think like this and three dimensionally.

The rest of us have been trained to think linearly and in comparatively very short terms.
    You give too much credit to the people who can't even adequately manage the post office.

Chester Copperpot

5g is going to be dead soon

Bear in mind a microwave oven is in a small concentrated area and these 5g repeaters are directional at best. Additionally to have enough power to do you harm they would have to power the repeaters/ amplifiers over the cable that feeds them. A typical RG6 cable with 48 volts will not drive a 1 watt transmitter at over 300 feet and a 6 watt transmitter at 157 feet. I realize they use a heavier coax that will carry a more current thus power a larger transmitter but the reason for the heavier cable is signal loss not voltage drop over a long run. I seriously doubt a 5g transmmitter will transmit at much past a few watts. Considering it only needs to be more powerful than the noise from the sun i.e. ambient noise. Concerns for 5g are not credible.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Bear in mind a microwave oven is in a small concentrated area and these 5g repeaters are directional at best. Additionally to have enough power to do you harm they would have to power the repeaters/ amplifiers over the cable that feeds them. A typical RG6 cable with 48 volts will not drive a 1 watt transmitter at over 300 feet and a 6 watt transmitter at 157 feet. I realize they use a heavier coax that will carry a more current thus power a larger transmitter but the reason for the heavier cable is signal loss not voltage drop over a long run. I seriously doubt a 5g transmmitter will transmit at much past a few watts. Considering it only needs to be more powerful than the noise from the sun i.e. ambient noise. Concerns for 5g are not credible.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oLllJ5sSZw

I find a lot of these dots as credible. It is about the 60ghz range.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast