Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prosecutor of Roger Stone Calls For Immediate Arrest, Indictment of Alex Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    One ounce is on sale for $30- down from $40! Must be a great deal! This site sells it for the inflated price of $13.35. https://www.iherb.com/pr/Heritage-St...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Infowars X2 version is 650 mcg per serving, 600 servings = 390,000 mcg for $30

iherb version is 246 mcg per serving, 480 servings = 118,080 mcg for $14

Infowars is selling it for $0.07 per 1,000 mcg

iherb is selling it for $.12 per 1,000 mcg

So infowars sale price is substantially cheaper on this one.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Ah yes I apologize Zippy. Its a 2oz for 30. Still that's fine by me. It's a great product and im supporting the infowar.
    No, Zippy was wrong, the version he found is almost twice as expensive. He was looking at it per ounce instead of per microgram of iodine.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, Zippy was wrong, the version he found is almost twice as expensive. He was looking at it per ounce instead of per microgram of iodine.
    oh ok, well whatever. I still think its great value.. X3 tastes very sweet and gives me the iodine i need. Zippy shouldn't mock it until he tries it...

X3 is 1,100 mcg per serving, 45 servings is 49,500 mcg at $20

That is $0.41 per 1,000 mcg

The 2 oz. bottle is twice as much for $30, so it is $0.30 per 1,000 mcg of iodine.

I don't know a ton about X3 or X2, or even which one I have at home.. I just know I take a few drops once in a while and I like supporting infowars. But it looks like X2 is a bit cheaper per microgram of iodine.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-12-2019 at 03:38 PM.

It's cool, no evidence of anything is needed these days. Just write a story about something and it automatically becomes fact in this post-truth era.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12