Thread: State now claims it owns the winds ?

State now claims it owns the winds ?

State is good, State is great, lets us thank state for our wind ? Amen

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sta...-enery-nature/

Wyoming — Shortly after they realized the potential for wind energy creation in Wyoming, renewable energy companies began constructing turbines on private property and then selling the clean power they generated to the residents. However, shortly after their ventures began, Wyoming government officials, acting on behalf of fossil fuel interests, moved in for the kill.
    Cats with the Most Hypnotic Stares
    Sponsored by Four Paws Love
    The state legislature asked the question, “Who owns the wind?”
    Without much debate, the Wyoming legislature quickly determined that the state does.
    Unlike any other resource derived from the use of private property, which the property owner maintains from surface ownership, the state of Wyoming claims wind is different.
    So, lawmakers decided to tax it. For the last several years, Wyoming has been taxing the power generated by wind turbines at $1 per megawatt.
    Do not mistake this tax as part of the regular taxes that already apply to businesses like income tax and employment taxes. No, this is an entirely new tax based solely on the assertion by Wyoming officials that they own the wind.
    “Wind is different than anything else. It’s not like a mineral, which is something that sits there in the ground until you go after it,” says Bob Whitton, chairman of the Renewable Energy Association of Landowners (REAL). “It’s not like water that can be put in a lake or pond. The wind blows in and blows out and you can’t put it in a pond, pipeline, truck or train and send it somewhere.”

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sta...LcjXJoMaiz0.99
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Blasphemers.

John 3:8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Godless $#@!s .
    Do something Danke

People also get arrested/fined for collecting rain water or using the water in ponds on their own land.
    There is no spoon.

being full of $#@!,

all the state does is break wind all day,

so I guess, yeah , that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    being full of $#@!,

LOL!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    State is good, State is great, lets us thank state for our wind ? Amen

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sta...-enery-nature/

Wyoming — Shortly after they realized the potential for wind energy creation in Wyoming, renewable energy companies began constructing turbines on private property and then selling the clean power they generated to the residents. However, shortly after their ventures began, Wyoming government officials, acting on behalf of fossil fuel interests, moved in for the kill.
    Cats with the Most Hypnotic Stares
    Sponsored by Four Paws Love
    The state legislature asked the question, “Who owns the wind?”
    Without much debate, the Wyoming legislature quickly determined that the state does.
    Unlike any other resource derived from the use of private property, which the property owner maintains from surface ownership, the state of Wyoming claims wind is different.
    So, lawmakers decided to tax it. For the last several years, Wyoming has been taxing the power generated by wind turbines at $1 per megawatt.
    Do not mistake this tax as part of the regular taxes that already apply to businesses like income tax and employment taxes. No, this is an entirely new tax based solely on the assertion by Wyoming officials that they own the wind.
    “Wind is different than anything else. It’s not like a mineral, which is something that sits there in the ground until you go after it,” says Bob Whitton, chairman of the Renewable Energy Association of Landowners (REAL). “It’s not like water that can be put in a lake or pond. The wind blows in and blows out and you can’t put it in a pond, pipeline, truck or train and send it somewhere.”

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sta...LcjXJoMaiz0.99
    lul. Wind turbines build themselves, eh? You don't use the wind's energy to propel turbines to generate usable energy and send it somewhere, eh?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Duh.

Fuque.

?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    being full of $#@!,

*/ Sniffs for elephants */

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

By hacking into DARPA's government contract database, I was able to obtain some encrypted files related to top secret research on attempts to do just what this chairman of the Renewable Entergy Association of Landowners thinks is impossible...

...transporting the wind...

Here it is folks. May want to wipe your computer after viewing. I don't know who else knows about this technology..

..seriously though. They're taxing air. Moving air yes, but close enough for official declaration that the government is metastisized into the founding fathers' worst nightmare.

Morons.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 03-12-2017 at 05:32 PM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Wyoming government tries to kill a trucker:

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    By hacking into DARPA's government contract database, I was able to obtain some encrypted files related to top secret research on attempts to do just what this chairman of the Renewable Entergy Association of Landowners thinks is impossible...

...transporting the wind...

Here it is folks. May want to wipe your computer after viewing. I don't know who else knows about this technology..

:snip:

..seriously though. They're taxing air. Moving air yes, but close enough for official declaration that the government is metastisized into the founding fathers' worst nightmare.

Morons.
    lol. My guess is he is a life time bureaucrat.

Next they will claim that Fedgov owns GOD perhaps?