Thread: YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED

YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...leted_03062018

Mac Slavo
    March 6th, 2018
    SHTFplan.com

YouTube censorship has taken an ugly turn. Not long after the tech giant announced that their censorship agenda was because of overzealous new employees, Mike Adams (The Health Ranger) lost his entire channel consisting of 1700 videos.

We now know that YouTube is censoring using Nazi Germany tactics (silencing dissent and views that are not leftist in nature) to censor ideas. But YouTube is not focused only on conservatives. Libertarians and Voluntaryists have also been demonetized or deleted as well.

Mike Adams posted videos about the dangers of the flu vaccine as well as why it’s important to understand the tactics of totalitarian regimes, like censorship and propaganda.

In the latest gross violation of free speech committed by radical left-wing tech giants, YouTube has now deleted the entire Health Ranger video channel, wiping out over 1,700 videos covering everything from nutrition, natural medicine, history, science and current events.

Over the last two weeks, YouTube has been on a censorship rampage that’s apparently run by the SPLC, a radical left-wing hate group that despises Christianity, the Second Amendment and patriots in particular. Hundreds of prominent conservative video channels have been targeted for termination by YouTube, leading many independent media leaders like myself to call for government regulation of YouTube to protect free speech and end the tyranny. –Mike Adams, Natural News

Full article and references on link at top of post. (This means I did not quote the entire article so you would have to click the link to read the whole thing.)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *Crickets*

AF is right, Freedom isn't popular.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    *Crickets*

AF is right, Freedom isn't popular.

It is just "fan fiction" "theater" etc.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-on-Infowars
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Its not about being Fiction, or for that matter Right or Wrong.

True Freedom of Speech requires that we must tolerate the expressions of the ideas that we do NOT agree with. It is NEVER the popular thing to say that will need to be protected by the First Amendment, but the Unpopular thing to say.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It is just "fan fiction" "theater" etc.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-on-Infowars
    Yeah, no one is worried about censorship when it isn't their guy being censored. SMH.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Well big pharma can't have anyone coming out against them and offering other solutions to people who don't want their products now, can they? Big pharma is the authority and they said you will buy their products or else.

Government regulation of YouTube? Seems like YouTube as a private company can just do as they please.

Anyone having a problem can just start their own website.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Its not about being Fiction, or for that matter Right or Wrong.

True Freedom of Speech requires that we must tolerate the expressions of the ideas that we do NOT agree with. It is NEVER the popular thing to say that will need to be protected by the First Amendment, but the Unpopular thing to say.
    Danke was being facetious.

There are some people who watch Alex Jones and one day they hear something they disagree with, and they say, "oh, well, nobody is perfect. I'm not perfect. But he has an audience, he isn't corporate sponsored he is listener sponsored and he gets things right 90% of the time or more, so he provides a valuable service.. unlike mainstream media who gets like 20-40% of things right, on a good day.."

Then there are people who watch Alex Jones and one day they hear something they disagree with, and they say, "OMG, he is a shill, controlled opposition!" and no longer consider the valuable service he provides.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Government regulation of YouTube? Seems like YouTube as a private company can just do as they please.

Ya I don't think anybody here thinks the government should 'regulate' youtube, beyond enforcing the TOS contract they have with their content providers. If Youtube wants to be able to censor anything they want, then they should get rid of their community guidelines and just come out and say they will censor anything they want. Then people can't complain, and that would likely lead to some better competition.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's a subsidiary of Google. They are a monopoly. I don't want the federal government involved, just awareness of the corporation behind this censorship. I say people boycott Google.

I haven't used Google in years.

Yeah, no one is worried about censorship when it isn't their guy being censored. SMH.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.
    Covered.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It's a subsidiary of Google. They are a monopoly. I don't want the federal government involved, just awareness of the corporation behind this censorship. I say people boycott Google.

I haven't used Google in years.
    Exactly what service does google have a monopoly over? You just said you haven't used them for years which implies you are using some other service, making it not a monopoly.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Exactly what service does google have a monopoly over? You just said you haven't used them for years which implies you are using some other service, making it not a monopoly.
    Search engine. I use startpage that has to use the services of google for their searches. Google had 75% market share in searches.

Search engine. I use startpage that has to use the services of google for their searches. Google had 75% market share in searches.
    Use Duck Duck Go, it uses other search engines in addition to GOOGLE, so you get results that aren't as manipulated by GOOGLE.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody use Ixquick?

https://www.ixquick.com
    It's the same as Startpage.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Use Duck Duck Go, it uses other search engines in addition to GOOGLE, so you get results that aren't as manipulated by GOOGLE.
    DDG is my default. I un-adbocked them, and I try to click on referral links through their site when buying stuff. When I can't find something there, I go to Bing because I earn points for searching there. Google is my last resort search engine. But they are the most intuitive - there's no doubt about that.

Mike Adams is actually calling for government “regulation” to solve the problem of censorship by Google, Yahoo, Youtube, Facebook and their ilk: https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-...ensorship.html

Today, I’m calling for the government regulation of Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter to halt these tech giants’ nefarious, malicious censorship, “shadow banning” and blacklisting of independent media content.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Mike Adams is actually calling for government “regulation” to solve the problem of censorship by Google, Yahoo, Youtube, Facebook and their ilk: https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-...ensorship.html
    Not saying government is the answer but what would be your solution to these monopoly strongholds? There are already laws on the books for monopolies which are not enforced, regularly. Antitrust Laws. If we lived in a truly free market the market wouldn't need government to correct it. However, as it stands now, we do not have a Laissez-faire market economy.

Which isn't a monopoly, there are plenty of options.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Which isn't a monopoly, there are plenty of options.
    Peter Thiel thinks so.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya I don't think anybody here thinks the government should 'regulate' youtube, beyond enforcing the TOS contract they have with their content providers. If Youtube wants to be able to censor anything they want, then they should get rid of their community guidelines and just come out and say they will censor anything they want. Then people can't complain, and that would likely lead to some better competition.
    I agree with this. It just surprises me that libertarians will complain about just about anything but never do anything to provide an alternative. Would someone really start a video platform with the promise of no censorship?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Anybody use Ixquick?

https://www.ixquick.com
    I was using ixquick in 2001.. now ixquick.COM has become startpage.. ixquick.EU is still the "old" ixquick - which I like better but I do have duck duck go as the browser default.. ixquick.eu was not an option for some reason

Mike Adams has started building a youtube alternative site.. realvideo.com I think - now in the invitation stage

Youtube is not just attacking alternative news.. the ducks I watch - the Canadian fella that raises a flock to feed the homeless each year has ~eye roll~ two strikes on his main channel from some weird snowflake complaint - one on a previously flagged - reviewed and passed 4 year old video. The channel has been demonetized a couple times - then reinstated later after it was found to be a mistake

Independent content creators are all getting spanked by google/youtube

best thing for youtube would be to divorce google
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.