Page 1731 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 7311231163116811721172917301731173217331741178118312231 ... LastLast
Results 51,901 to 51,930 of 71226

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Whoever made that used the wrong pic ...

I remember how it used to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    D-FENS!

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-07-2022 at 10:37 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I remember how it used to be done.

Pretty sure that Dundee picture applies a bit more aptly to the last POTUS than to Bill specifically.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    In the past few months I've had several people try to sell me their food stamp cards. Several cooks at work and one random lady in the Ingles parking lot tried to sell me hers for cash so she could buy dog food. Ingles is where weird people and senior citizens buy food.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

In the past few months I've had several people try to sell me their food stamp cards. Several cooks at work and one random lady in the Ingles parking lot tried to sell me hers for cash so she could buy dog food. Ingles is where weird people and senior citizens buy food.
    Ingles is the cleanest grocery store I have ever been in. Plus they have the best variety of things that I shop for. They are a little pricey but to me it is worth it. I am a weird old lady who just can't stand the smell of most grocery stores especially the meat department. If I can smell the meat department when I walk in the front door I don't shop there. If you can smell ammonia when you walk in the door of a grocery store at least don't buy their meat...
    Last edited by Working Poor; 04-08-2022 at 09:12 AM.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge