Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Netanyahu Has Made Up His Mind to Attack Iran

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And those that finance them don't care who wins,, they still give the orders and hold the purse strings.

When they say jump the puppets jump.

This $#@! has been planed a long time,, The game board is arranged,, all the pieces in place.

This is not about winning or losing,, It is about doing the masters bidding.
    Exactly this.
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    you've gotta watch your CSPAN. AIPAC speech after speech was war monger after war monger, alarmist after alarmist, propagandist after propagandist.
    this. addressing AIPAC isnt exactly a formal declaration of war. there might be writing on the wall, but its not happening right this moment, so its purely speculation.

a man saying he dislikes his neighbor doesnt mean hes a minute away from loading his rifle and shooting the neighbor. its just talk.

israel and iran are separated by 2 or 3 countries depending on the route taken, and by thousands of miles, so they can afford to fluff up their feathers without actually getting into a fight. its counterproductive toward peace, but bluffing is one of the tools of politicians. doesnt mean war is inevitable,
    Last edited by Toureg89; 03-06-2012 at 07:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWATH View Post
    ...ask him why he should be able to have a dick since he could rape someone with it, then kick him in the vagina for good measure so he'll remember it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    If we could create a Department of Hookers and Blow that would keep these villains busy for their entire adult lives, and kept away from doing their stated jobs, I'd support that.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheRepublic View Post
    Clearly there is nothing to worry about here. Have you forgotten we have the Nobel peace prize winner as president?

But seriously. Obama is a Democrat, he needs to have the perception that he's against war..... There will be a compromise and there will be war.. It's kind of like Republicans need to have the perception they are against the growth of government....
    And that is the best summation of American politics I've read in a while. It's a total illusion and both sides ultimately compromise for the welfare warfare state.
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record. I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions. I'm running on them." -Ron Paul

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken

I am a non-interventionist,anti-Fed, anti-drug war socially conservative Paul supporter(i.e. paleocon)

" Be sure to get your very own Orgoonian™ Action Figure while supplies last."
    Ex Gladio Libertas
    Bend meetup video
    YouTube - Ron Paul rally in Bend, Oregon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVo1...eature=related

All your delegates are belong to us!

Obama is stalling

Obama is stalling until after the election. He doesn't want to attack Iran so he's telling Israel to let sanctions work. If he wins re-election then he's going to tell Israel to go screw.

Israel is also stalling because they want "our" soldiers to die in a war. They don't want their own to die.

$#@!, my brother lives in Jerusalem. This could be the start of a terrible terrible conflict.

Everybody knows that there are two (!) countries between Iran and Israel right? If it comes to flinging projectiles Israel wins hands down.

Also, Israel is the master of surprise assaults. If they are saying they are going to attack then they are clearly either going to sit on their hands, or it has already happened.

How does Iran even begin to attack Israel?
    Last edited by idiom; 03-11-2012 at 04:27 PM.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Then they both must think that a majority of Americans want to attack Iran.

They do not care what Americans think

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    And that is the best summation of American politics I've read in a while. It's a total illusion and both sides ultimately compromise for the welfare warfare state.
    qft
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    They do not care what Americans think
    They don't care about what the voters think who are actually going to decide the upcoming election?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    They don't care about what the voters think who are actually going to decide the upcoming election?
    Not likely. Statistically, the majority of the GOP primary voters are favoring war mongers. Most of the rest of the people can be dragged into it with a big load of lies and propaganda-like every other war, if modern history is any indicator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Everybody knows that there are two (!) countries between Iran and Israel right? If it comes to flinging projectiles Israel wins hands down.

Also, Israel is the master of surprise assaults. If they are saying they are going to attack then they are clearly either going to sit on their hands, or it has already happened.

How does Iran even begin to attack Israel?

It is not that simple.

Although there are 2 countries between Israel and Iran.If Israel attacks Iran that immediately involves Hezbollah (Lebanon),Hamas(Palestine) and Syria.They have an estimated 20 000 missiles (short and medium range ) pointed towards Israel.Last time they started attacking Israel with missile barrages,Israel invaded Lebanon which proved a disaster.They lost dozens of tanks and a lot of man without dealing any kind of significant blow to Hezbollah nor taking much ground and that was with air power.

Without air power,because they will be busy bombing over Iran a mission that would take a week at least to accomplish in the best scenarios they will have their country under 24/7 bombardment by an enemy who is well entrenched and they will have to attack him to stop the bombardment.

On the other hand Israel does not have the capabilities of the USAF.They must relay on surprise attacks and be fast before the Iranians can adapt their defenses.Also Iran has the S-300 than the battle turns into attrition of whether the Israeli can destroy enough facilities before they lose so many aircraft so not to have any capabilities at all.

So without USA direct involvement Israel can hit Iran hard and fast but can hardly keep the pressure for a longer period of time.The Iranians don't have the capabilities to do surgical strikes like Israel but can pound Israel with missiles for a long period of time.
    Last edited by Demigod; 03-11-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    It is not that simple.

Although there are 2 countries between Israel and Iran.If Israel attacks Iran that immediately involves Hezbollah (Lebanon),Hamas(Palestine) and Syria.They have an estimated 20 000 missiles (short and medium range ) pointed towards Israel.Last time they started attacking Israel with missile barrages,Israel invaded Lebanon which proved a disaster.They lost dozens of tanks and a lot of man without dealing any kind of significant blow to Hezbollah nor taking much ground and that was with air power.

Without air power,because they will be busy bombing over Iran a mission that would take a week at least to accomplish in the best scenarios they will have their country under 24/7 bombardment by an enemy who is well entrenched and they will have to attack him to stop the bombardment.

On the other hand Israel does not have the capabilities of the USAF.They must relay on surprise attacks and be fast before the Iranians can adapt their defenses.Also Iran has the S-300 than the battle turns into attrition of whether the Israeli can destroy enough facilities before they lose so many aircraft so not to have any capabilities at all.

So without USA direct involvement Israel can hit Iran hard and fast but can hardly keep the pressure for a longer period of time.The Iranians don't have the capabilities to do surgical strikes like Israel but can pound Israel with missiles for a long period of time.
    If Iran hits Israel, US&Allies will get involved and then it`s game over for Iran.
    Let`s get Ron Paul into top 10 to generate headlines. We need more people.

"What does not kill me, makes me stronger."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900), Twilight of the Idols

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher (1788 - 1860)

https://twitter.com/#!/JuicyGrabs

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
    If Iran hits Israel, US&Allies will get involved and then it`s game over for Iran.
    Perhaps,,
    I actually expect the Israelis to ignite a war that encompasses the entire region (WWIII)

I would like the US to stay out of it.. Very likely China will back Iran,, if not Russia as well. I think our involvement would guarantee Russia joined.

Israel will not survive it.

But then,, that was never the intention.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-11-2012 at 05:16 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Perhaps,,
    I actually expect the Israelis to ignite a war that encompasses the entire region (WWIII)

I would like the US to stay out of it.. Very likely China will back Iran,, if not Russia as well. I think our involvement would guarantee Russia joined.

Israel will not survive it.

But then,, that was never the intention.
    China and Russia know all too well they`ll lose a war with US and Nato. They just don`t have the required firepower and they know it. Russia and China will keep on beating the drums but won`t be able to do much about it. So I think it`s very likely they`ll stay out of it and watch Iran suffer a regime change.
    Let`s get Ron Paul into top 10 to generate headlines. We need more people.

"What does not kill me, makes me stronger."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900), Twilight of the Idols

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher (1788 - 1860)

https://twitter.com/#!/JuicyGrabs

China and Russia know all too well they`ll lose a war with US and Nato.
    What makes you think it has anything to do with winning a war?

It is about reducing population and ushering in a One World Government.
    It ain't about winning a war.. When it starts,, EVERYBODY LOSES.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

China and Russia know all too well they`ll lose a war with US and Nato. They just don`t have the required firepower and they know it. Russia and China will keep on beating the drums but won`t be able to do much about it. So I think it`s very likely they`ll stay out of it and watch Iran suffer a regime change.
    Who needs superior military firepower when on one side you have nations whose population that are accustomed to austerity and on the other side nations where a very big part of the population thinks that college is their natural god given right.

If the middle east burns and Russia (worlds second biggest producer of war ) is in war with the west (here Venezuela should be mentioned as well ), do you have any idea what that means for Western Europe ?

It means that in the first winter there will be millions dead because most of Europe runs on Russian natural gas.

It will be a multiple front war for NATO.At home (with their own population ) and abroad with their enemy's.China can sacrifice population,Russia can sacrifice territory,what can NATO sacrifice ? Absolutely nothing because even now it is all being kept together with duck tape and spit .

Do you think that Eastern European NATO members and Turkey will go to war with Russia over Iran? Think again.

Now yes you are right that Russia and China have their own price and most of the time if your enemy's offer enough they would sell you out.But in this case they are being pushed into a corner.If Iran falls Russia will have its entire southern border at even more risk by Muslim fundamentalists and China will lose the guaranteed oil supply it desperately needs .

Personally I don't even care.

For me the best scenario is that Russia,China,Iran,Syria and NATO,Israel on the other hand to have a long,long war where they end in a bloody stalemate in the Middle East until they all self destruct under the burden of war.And of course no one is stupid enough to use nukes.And also I hope that for once in the last 2000 years the region where I come from will not be one of the main theaters of battle.
    Last edited by Demigod; 03-11-2012 at 05:44 PM.

What makes you think it has anything to do with winning a war?

It is about reducing population and ushering in a One World Government.
    It ain't about winning a war.. When it starts,, EVERYBODY LOSES.
    Also, our government would like a prolonged war so the MIC would make a fortune.

What I'd like to know is why do the Evangelical Christians keep protecting Israel? Don't they want to see Israel's demise so the second coming of Christ will form in the clouds and re-start his kingdom?
    Last edited by SeanSerritella; 03-11-2012 at 05:48 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanSerritella View Post
    Also, our government would like a prolonged war so the MIC would make a fortune.

What I'd like to know is why do the Evangelical Christians keep protecting Israel? Don't they want to see Israel's demise so the second coming of Christ will come in the clouds and re-start his kingdom?
    A lot of false Doctrine that was introduced into the churches over 100 years ago, and taught ever since.
    Christ will return. But many have been taught that they will escape the $#@! that happens first.

Many will fall away when it becomes clear that they don't escape it. And they will have helped bring it about.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

A lot of false Doctrine that was introduced into the churches over 100 years ago, and taught ever since.
    Christ will return. But many have been taught that they will escape the $#@! that happens first.

Many will fall away when it becomes clear that they don't escape it. And they will have helped bring it about.
    Can you post a link about this. I'd be interested in reading more on the subject.
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record. I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions. I'm running on them." -Ron Paul

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken

I am a non-interventionist,anti-Fed, anti-drug war socially conservative Paul supporter(i.e. paleocon)

We have only been hearing this about to attack Iran story for about 6 years now. They are bluffing. If they really do attack Iran Israel will be really wiped off the map.

israel cant take out iran's nuclear sites. they will only attack if the US is willing to step in after the attack. unless obama agrees this is all bluff

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Can you post a link about this. I'd be interested in reading more on the subject.
    The best link is the Bible.
    but there are some online,
    Here is one
    http://www.newfoundationspubl.org/rapture1.htm
    This is another,
    http://www.askelm.com/essentials/ess025.htm

There are some who say it was a deliberate deception that was introduced and spread through the Commentary of the Scofield Bible.
    It is and has been a widely used study bible. Whether deliberate, or just error, it has spread,, and is widely accepted.
    It just has no real basis in scripture.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-11-2012 at 10:28 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    We have only been hearing this about to attack Iran story for about 6 years now. They are bluffing. If they really do attack Iran Israel will be really wiped off the map.
    That's a misquote. They won't be wiped off the map they'll just be erased from the pages of time.

Apparently that's a big difference.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    That's a misquote. They won't be wiped off the map they'll just be erased from the pages of time.

It's not a big difference to dumb asses.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post

Actually,, Zionism (political system) will be wiped from the earth. The land mass will remain.
    And yes there will be a major war.. The Anti-Christ will stand in the blasted remains of Jerusalem.
    This will be shortly before Christs return.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually,, Zionism (political system) will be wiped from the earth. The land mass will remain.
    And yes there will be a major war.. The Anti-Christ will stand in the blasted remains of Jerusalem.
    Keep drinking that kool-aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblegeorge View Post
    Keep drinking that kool-aid.
    Keep burying your head in the sand.

There are scriptural predictions and there are"other" predictions that describe these events.
    (current events)World events are lining up in the same manner.

You can ignore it if you like, or you can make your own preparations.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Thank goodness scripture says nothing of the sort.
    "People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome."

– George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by UK4Paul View Post
    Thank goodness scripture says nothing of the sort.
    Actually there are several references to a major war in the area and also that the "Anti-Christ" will stand in Jerusalem.

There are also Lucifarian writings that state the intention to cause a war and destroy all religions ,, and to rule the world.

Oh, and a key feature.. Political Zionism is Not Judaism,, And is NOT the children of Israel spoken of in the Bible.
    Christ will gather The remnant of Judah when he returns. NOT BEFORE.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast