Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Is a tiny NH town going to prove 2020 election fraud beyond a shadow of doubt?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I was also thinking same machines and apparatus were in place in 2016 too and wondered how Trump win slipped through then if managed election outcome theory is accepted.
    Well Roger Stone and team were very much in the middle of so called 2016 Election "Russian Interference" story, a great mix of news and fakenews that remained in media headlines for quite a while.

Trump political adviser Roger Stone defends his contacts with "Guccifer 2.0" who claimed responsibility for hacking the DNC
    From:"Russian Interference": "Suspected Russian spy" Guccifer 2.0's phone was registered in Israel

EM.

This would be the most telling part, a POTUS has to be either a powerless puppet or incompetent to be able to see something like this in advance and still not being able to stop it.

He did make some great enemies but quite a few of his friends were also from swamp, champions of Forever Wars, Foreign-Firster lobbies even if remained mostly tamed or mired in chaos that had become a signature Trump administration trait.

I view him as a mixed bag. But 'Follow the money' angle is inescapable, he took money from globalist lobbies (his top donor was a Foreign-Firster Iran war pushing neocon) and besides half-hearted efforts didn't fully deliver. With the exception of couple of things (exposing of fakenews media and ability to communicate plainly), he sprinkled a touch of chaos, opportunism, short sightedness on almost everything he touched. Millions of livelihoods loss and massive big gummit debt spendathon happened on his watch in the "war against unseen enemy".
    Final results of his efforts speak for themselves. Was better than HRC but that's a low bar.
    I mostly agree, but you forgot something:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What exactly did Trump do, that every single president before him hadn't done already?
    Banning a gun accessory by executive order. Paving the way or the "warp speed" vaccine to be developed and distributed without adequate study or testing. Installing face scanning cameras at the airport.

Biden, on the other hand, is creating entirely new fascist precedents, and his Presidency has barely even gotten started:

e.g.: election fraud, censorship, witch hunts, big tech collusion, deplatforming, dissident suppression
    Yeah Biden is awful. Trump squandered the chance to screw up Twitter. He could have gone to another platform like Mastodon while he was still president and the leftists would have had to follow. He could still do that but it would have less of an impaact.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's looking likely.

This is happening in my backyard, gonna follow this closely.

THEY GOT CAUGHT: Dominion Owned Machines Removed 6% of Votes from Each Windham, New Hampshire GOP Candidate – Same Machines Used in 85% of Towns (VIDEO REPORT FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-video-report/

By Jim Hoft Published February 11, 2021 at 12:03pm

Video report here:
    https://rumble.com/vdrbav-exclusive-...-from-eac.html

Here is a major update to our report on Wednesday on voter fraud in New Hampshire.

As we previously reported —

A recent hand recount in the Rockingham District 7 NH House Race in Windham, New Hampshire, found that the Dominion-owned voting machines shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN by roughly 300 votes.

The Dominion machine counted results were wrong for all 4 Republicans in Windham by almost exactly 300 votes.

Granite Grok reported:

The Town of Windham used Dominion machines to count paper ballots and upon a believable hand recount, it was confirmed each Republican was machine-cheated out of roughly 300 votes.

You would think this would have been solved by the Dominion machine company, the Secretary of State, the Elections Unit of the AG’s Office, or the laughable Ballot Law Commission. (Kathy Sullivan, d (Term expires July 1, 2024)

Nope.

Just like every other state that used machines that alter ballot counts in favor of one political party over another – here we are.

Dominion Voting Systems owns the intellectual property of the AccuVote machines used in New Hampshire.

Patch.com reported:

In New Hampshire, he noted, the AccuVote optical scanners used in all communities that have voting machines are an “older technology” and each moderator uses the device’s results tape, at the end of the night, to reveal the results, on a paper “Return of Votes” form. AccuVote devices have been used for more than a quarter of a century in the state and are the only devices approved by the Ballot Law Commission.

“The device was originally manufactured by Unisys, then by Global Elections Systems Inc., which are no longer in business,” Yen said. “The device used in New Hampshire is no longer being manufactured. Dominion (Voting Systems) owns the intellectual property of the AccuVote and its related election management system but does not manufacture the device.”

On Thursday we spoke with Dr. David Strang M.D., the Belknap County Republican Committee State Committee Member, New Hampshire GOP.

David told The Gateway Pundit that the Republican candidates in Windham had 6% of their total votes removed by the Dominion-owned voting machines.

According to Dr. Strang, these same Dominion-owned machines are used in 85% of the towns in New Hampshire.

What makes the New Hampshire results even more suspect:

** Republicans flipped the New Hampshire Senate from 14-10 Democrat to 14-10 Republican in 2020.
    ** Republicans flipped the New Hampshire House from 230-156 majority Democrat to 213-187 Republican majority in 2020!
    ** Yet, Joe Biden who was 4th in Dem primary and Kamala Harris, who did not make it to the Dem primary, won the state 52.7 to 45.4 to Trump.

These results are IMPOSSIBLE.

What Democrats did was skim 6% off each GOP candidate in each race where there was a recount.

This MUST BE investigated if we can EVER trust our election process again!

Despite these recent findings New Hampshire Attorney General Anne Edwards, a Republican, has no plans to investigate the alleged voter fraud in the state.

Please contact New Hampshire Attorney General’s office

NH Department of Justice
    Anne Edwards, Attorney General
    33 Capitol Street
    Concord, NH 03301

Telephone: (603) 271-3658

Email: attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I love how the gateway pundit doesn't even read their own source.
    Make your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...“The device was originally manufactured by Unisys, then by Global Elections Systems Inc., which are no longer in business,” Yen said. “The device used in New Hampshire is no longer being manufactured. Dominion (Voting Systems) owns the intellectual property of the AccuVote and its related election management system but does not manufacture the device.”
    Right...they own and write the software for hardware that is no longer manufactured.

It is this software...or rather "line coding" since these things are so old, that is at issue here.
    @TheCount. What? No snarky comeback this time? Amazing! By the way, this is EXACTLY what I was trying to explain to you in that other thread. From the OP article.

A recent hand recount in the Rockingham District 7 NH House Race in Windham, New Hampshire, found that the Dominion-owned voting machines shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN by roughly 300 votes.

You tried to use the fact that Trump won in Dominion counties to prove there could not have been fraud. (I have not verified that fact but I'll take your word for it.) But Trump COULD have been shorted votes in strongholds, still "won" those couties, but the cumulative effect of that shorting could have tipped one or more key states into Biden's favor. As for the "hand recounts", not all of them were properly observed. If GOP observers were forced to be six feet away after being previously forced to be 20 FEET AWAY, then how to you ensure a proper recount? And check this out. A democrat town chair is currently under arrest and pending trial in the case of a forged abstenee ballot where the real voter later showed up and attempted to vote.

See: https://ctmirror.org/2020/11/13/vote...imed-by-trump/

Brandi said the scheme was uncovered by the ultimate check and balance: On election day, one of the voters whose name had been forged on an application turned up at the polls to vote. He was allowed to vote, but the absentee ballot cast in his name was impounded and referred to the State Elections Enforcement Commission.

The resulting investigation led to a criminal referral to the Chief State’s Attorney’s office and the arrest of John Mallozzi, who then was the Democratic town chair. His case is pending.

And yes, before you say it, I read the entire source and I know the article is being spun to claim that such actions are "rare." But think about it. The only way this fraud was uncovered is because the voter showed up to vote in person. Say if you only forged abstentee ballots for people that were still on the rolls but deceased? Or if you just looked into the voting history and and only forged abstentee ballots for people who hadn't voted in the past 8 years? What would be the REAL risk of getting caught in such a situation? And that doesn't even begin to get into the unsecured voting recepticals. There's nothing to stop someoe with a list of "likely republican voters" shreddig any mail in likely Trump ballot in the box.

And of course this brings me back to what I said about Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobochar raisinng the red flag about electronic voting machines possibly being rigged to help REPUBLICANS in PENNSYLVANIA 2019!

From that letter:

https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/me...%20letters.pdf

In 2018 alone "voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they'd inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana."14 In addition, researchers recently uncovered previously undisclosed vulnerabilities in "nearly three dozen backend election systems in 10 states."15 And, just this year, after the Democratic candidate's electronic tally showed he received an improbable 164 votes out of 55,000 cast in a Pennsylvania state judicial election in 2019, the county's Republican Chairwoman said, " [ n ]othing went right on Election Day. Everything went wrong. These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.

And:

Over the last two decades, the election technology industry has become highly concentrated, with a handful of consolidated vendors controlling the vast majority of the market. In the early 2000s, almost twenty vendors competed in the election technology market.4 Today, three large vendors-Election Systems & Software, Dominion Voting Systems, and Hart InterCiviccollectively provide voting machines and software that facilitate voting for over 90% of all eligible voters in the United States. 5 Private equity firms reportedly own or control each of these vendors, with very limited "information availabl~ in the public domain about their operations and financial perfonnance."6 While experts estimate that the total revenue for election technology vendors is about $300 million, there is no publicly available information on how much those vendors dedicate to research and development, maintenance of voting systems, or profits and executive compensation.

And Democrats attacked republican officials in 2017 for scrubbing the voting servers affter the election. And guess what? It now looks like George election servers have been tampered with again according to NBC News.

See: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/securit...-says-n1117441
    Last edited by jmdrake; 02-15-2021 at 05:38 AM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If the election was fraudulent then they were not legitimate electors and the majority of legitimate electors voted for Trump.
    Says who?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Trump squandered the chance to screw up Twitter. He could have gone to another platform like Mastodon while he was still president and the leftists would have had to follow. He could still do that but it would have less of an impact.
    Those things would require Trump to have some sort of principled objective (or at least a consistent one).

But he seems to have been motivated primarily - perhaps even solely - by narcissistic self-regard.

Most of the good things about his Presidency seem to have been pretty much accidental. Most of the bad things, too, for that matter.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

@jmdrake

Edit your "@" notice to "The Count" in post #93 or he won't see it.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/insomnochick/sta...53094395047936

@jmdrake

Edit your "@" notice to "The Count" in post #93 or he won't see it.
    Thanks. I quoted him as well and so @TheCount should have seen it. I think he just doesn't want to respond. Seriously I'm a bit surprised. @RJ Liberty needs to read this one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If the election was fraudulent then they were not legitimate electors and the majority of legitimate electors voted for Trump.
    This is not the first election with fraud. In fact most have probably had it to some degree or another. The extent of it has not been proven. Certainly Trump did not win by the "largest landslide in history" as you falsely claimed on the other forum. Even by Trumps own estimates of flipped votes that is not true. Hyperbole and throwing people under the bus like Rand Paul who have done a good job of articulating the fraud without making claims he couldn't defend helps no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    This is incredible.
    It's par for the course.

"fear of inciting violence" is the new catch-all for any type of cover up. "Well, we would investigate the fraud, but people might get violent." "We would investigate killing grandmas in nursing homes, but people might get violent." "We had to doctor and creating misleading evidence or people might get violent."

It's pathetic. It comes down to, "if you knew what was really going on, you wouldn't let us control you any more."
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Follow up:

Windham, New Hampshire Election Witnesses Discuss Voting Machine Scandal with Gateway Pundit and 100% Fed Up (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...100-fed-video/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I don't know if I am navigating that website wrong or what. But I can't find an article that gives the details that support the claim in the tweet that the state is blocking further investigation. There's a headline saying the Department of Justice refuses to investigate it, but just a headline and nothing else. Everything below that is just rehashing stuff from older articles.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Union Leader Glosses Over Serious Unresolved Election Issue in Windham NH
    https://granitegrok.com/mg_windham/2...-in-windham-nh
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What The Heck Happened In Windham’s November Election? – Part 1
    https://granitegrok.com/mg_windham/2...lection-part-1

Ok , let me see if I got this . Live Free or die state knows there is 6 percent or more vote fraud but decide to not look into it any further ? Every losing candidate on the ballots within 20 percent should sue the state for lost wages of the office and see if they'll pay it to keep it under the rug . Better than a stimuli check LOL
    Do something Danke

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Monday 15 Feb. 2021

Dear Gov. Sununu,

I am writing in regard to the following stories printed online at "The Granite Grok" and "The Gateway Pundit" among other online sources.

<links>

It seems that there has been clear evidence of vote fraud produced by these investigators and that the NH bureaucracy seems unwilling to take the lead on this and investigate further.

I am asking that you immediately direct the Attorney General to open an investigation into these serious allegations.

Regards,
    Anti Federalist
    My town NH
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

More SWLODs inbound to my state reps and senator

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I just realized something watching this. It does not matter if the N.H. election wasn't enough to win Trump the presidency. It might have been enough for the GOP to keep the senate! Paging @TheCount.

I just realized something watching this. It does not matter if the N.H. election wasn't enough to win Trump the presidency. It might have been enough for the GOP to keep the senate! Paging @TheCount.
    The fraud was in place because NH was in play and could have made a difference.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The appearance of many R's getting in was deliberate as to not have many of them ask for a recount and bring attention to the fraud. Windham request for a recall was done by a democrat and as luck would have it knocked back the veil of fraud.

This happened during the 2008 Presidential election and one of the reasons I was angry at Dr. Paul for not asking for a recount, because we knew then that there was definite fraud that took place. A candidate has to demand a recount before anything is done.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The appearance of many R's getting in was deliberate as to not have many of them ask for a recount and bring attention to the fraud. Windham request for a recall was done by a democrat and as luck would have it knocked back the veil of fraud.

This happened during the 2008 Presidential election and one of the reasons I was angry at Dr. Paul for not asking for a recount, because we knew then that there was definite fraud that took place. A candidate has to demand a recount before anything is done.
    Okay. But the point the video made that I was highlighting is that no federal R's got elected in N.H. even though they were winning a majority of the state houses. That's what caused the suspicion. It was possibly a triple steal. (N.H. president, house and senate races).

Okay. But the point the video made that I was highlighting is that no federal R's got elected in N.H. even though they were winning a majority of the state houses. That's what caused the suspicion. It was possibly a triple steal. (N.H. president, house and senate races).
    In looking at the numbers you may be correct.

I knew that, federally, the winners were Shaheen, Kuster and Pappas, and knew they would probably win again (NH's federal representation sucks).

But I did not know they all won by double digits, and I don't find that plausible at all.

Yes, it possibly was. In N.H. and any number of states. And until machine integrity is guaranteed then they need to be outlawed. Ballots need to be hand counted with election witnesses from both parties present and a video recording of all said counts.

SMDH. FarceBook gotta fact-check when I posted this article

Is a hand recount of 2020 election results in Windham, New Hampshire, proof of election fraud by "Dominion Voting Machines"? No, that's not true: The results changed markedly in the recount, but it's unclear why. The original report, the recount or both may have been made in error. The mere fact of a discrepancy is not evidence of fraud, which involves intent to deceive. The New Hampshire attorney general's office has been asked to review the election and has requested information from officials in Windham. Significantly, there have been no allegations of wrongdoing or fraud, and the results of the recount did not change the outcome of the election. It is fair to say, however, that questions about the vote remain.
    https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...goGAgKDTglosg4

Now we know why they are keeping troops at Fortress DC.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

, and I don't find that plausible at all.
    I do not believe for a second that this County voted 46% democrat.. but that is what the Machines said.

One county in Washington busted the Machine too. Franklin co. I believe.

It was immediately ignored and/or Shouted Down.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

This is not the first election with fraud. In fact most have probably had it to some degree or another. The extent of it has not been proven. Certainly Trump did not win by the "largest landslide in history" as you falsely claimed on the other forum. Even by Trumps own estimates of flipped votes that is not true. Hyperbole and throwing people under the bus like Rand Paul who have done a good job of articulating the fraud without making claims he couldn't defend helps no one.
    Bunk.
    The extent has been proven, it was the largest landslide in history and Rand not only refused to object to the fraudulent slates but made the ridiculous claim that he couldn't and that the states have a right to cheat if they want.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast