Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: White House defends "moral" border policy that leads to separation of families

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Under Vatican canon law, still practiced in most western country's court systems, "citizens" are mere property. Things, not living men and women, and are to be treated accordingly. An "illegal" still retains natural rights (until they give them up voluntarily via participation in the Vatican canon law system, thus becoming "legal"), while a "legal citizen" does not retain natural rights. Property has no rights.
    Vatican canon law only applies within Vatican City. It has 450 citizens (out of 800 residents).

https://blogs.loc.gov/law/2012/07/th...an-city-state/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Horse$#@!^^^^^
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Horse$#@!^^^^^
    Link disproving it? What is their authority over the US and our laws?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-24-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Link disproving it?
    Disproving what? You didn't disprove my statement. And I'll add that regardless of whatever you post, I know first hand that my statement is 100% accurate. Today's legal system is still completely based on ancient Roman law.

That's why courtrooms are all designed, to various extents, to resemble Roman ships. The judge sits higher up than everyone else, at the helm of the ship, overseeing and directing the operations of the ship, while the property (slaves) sit in rows in the hull of ship. Imagine giant oars coming through the walls and every "defendant" working the oar. HEAVE Ya bastards, yells the bailiffs, as they walk the aisles keeping the slaves pushing and pulling the oars. You are only allowed to cross the bar, into the captains helm area if summoned (hint, hint), and acknowledge to the captain or his assistants (DAs) your standing as a slave.

That $#@! is no accident, son.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-24-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I’m glad I can post this before Zippyjuan starts claiming that the Vatican has nothing to Romans...
    Today's legal system is still completely based on ancient Roman law.

That's why courtrooms are all designed, to various extents, to resemble Roman ships. The judge sits higher up than everyone else, at the helm of the ship, overseeing and directing the operations of the ship, while the property (slaves) sit in rows in the hull of ship.
    The New Testament was only written during the reign of Roman Emperor Constantine in the 4th century AD (after the Christian scriptures had been destroyed by a previous Roman Emperor). The (Roman) Council of Nicaea officially recognised the New Testament as being written by God in 325 AD (almost 300 years after Jesus was crucified).

The official story is that Emperor Constantine (Emperor 306-337 AD) converted from Mithraism to Christianity on the eve of a battle in 312 AD. Constantine made Christianity the state religion. All subsequent emperors were openly hostile towards Mithraism.
    After Emperor Constantine supposedly converted to Christianity in 312 AD, he maintained the title “Pontifex Maximus” - the high priest of paganism. The first Roman Emperor to omit “Pontifex Maximus” from his title was Gratian (Emperor 375-383 AD).

At least until 323 AD, they were inscribed with: “SOL INVICTO COMITI” (TO MY COMPANION THE INVINCIBLE SUN) and showed Sol.
    http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Religi...ristianity.htm
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount
    How would one pick up a family and take care of them until their hearings if they're being detained until their hearings?
    That's true because their family are back in their own country and they paid coyotes (human traffickers) good money to stay with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In an 18 month period, 40% of the minors did not arrive for their immigration hearings!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ld-traffickers
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

The Trump administration is developing a plan that would give parents who are caught crossing the border illegally a difficult choice: Remain detained with their child in a large tent city or give up custody of their child, at least temporarily, according to two sources who have discussed the plans with administration officials.
    The proposal is being considered as part of a hastily crafted solution to the problem of complying with President Donald Trump's executive order last week that ended his administration's policy of separating parents and children arrested at the border.
    The idea is a way to side-step a major legal road block that prevents Trump from fully implementing his executive order to keep parents and children detained during their court proceedings. Current law prohibits the federal government from keeping children detained, even with their parents, in immigration detention for more than 20 days.
    But, if a parent does not wish the child to be released from custody and taken away from them, the so-called Flores court settlement notes the parent can keep the child with them in custody. More than 2,000 Latin American children have been placed in shelters or foster homes since the Trump administration's "zero-tolerance" plan went into effect.

More at: http://www.kansascity.com/news/natio...213753114.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t0wPqBy.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	181.3 KB 
ID:	6033
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The Trump administration says a ruling this week by a federal judge in San Diego requiring the government to reunify families separated at the border means authorities can legally keep families detained until their cases are complete.The interpretation means immigrant families could spend months or even years in detention — even those seeking asylum — because of a years-long backlog in immigration court.
    The Justice Department has said cases in which immigrants remain detained move through the system quicker than if they are released, but the backlog is still thousands of cases deep.
    The Department of Justice said in a court filing Friday in Los Angeles that a case known as the Flores agreement allows the government to detain families now that the California judge has barred their separation.
    "The Trump Administration has been engaged — since January of 2017 —in restoring order to the lawlessness at the Southwest border and protecting our nation's citizens, but we are beholden to a broken immigration system that Congress has refused to fix and that courts have exacerbated," the department said in a news release.
    The Flores agreement is a long-standing guide as to how and how long the government can detain immigrant children. It stems from a lawsuit filed in 1985 by an immigrant girl, Jenny Lisette Flores, who was detained by immigration authorities in poor conditions and who was not allowed to be released to an aunt.
    The Flores agreement requires the government to release children from immigration detention "without unnecessary delay," which the government has generally interpreted to mean about 20 days.
    But the DOJ is zeroing in on the requirement, saying the order this week from U.S. District Court Judge Dana Sabraw requires that children's release be delayed so that they can stay with their parents.
    Sabraw set a 30-day deadline for reuniting parents and children and called for young children to be reunited more quickly.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-lawyer...021655905.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I think it's a shame that you copy-pasted the article and then cut it off directly before the idea of the Trump administration that they can violate the Flores agreement is criticised:
    The ACLU is disputing the Trump administration's interpretation of the ruling.
    Lee Gelernt, deputy director of its Immigrants' Rights Project, said the government has a constitutional obligation to release parents who don't pose a flight risk or danger, and that parents can choose to release their children if they don't want them to be in a family detention center.
    "Ultimately the (San Diego) case leaves it up to parents to decide what is in the best interests of the child," Gelernt said. "It would be flatly unconstitutional if the government's purpose in detaining families is punitive or is intended to serve as a deterrent."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Trump administration said it needs more time to reunite 101 children younger than 5 years after the federal judge in San Diego had ordered the HHS that by today all these kids must be reunited with their parents.

Some of these children are babies that appear in a court room without their parents. Some of them aren’t even represented by an attorney.
    The 1-year-old boy Honduran boy Johan waited over an hour to see Phoenix immigration Judge John W. Richardson. Johan’s attorney told the judge that his father had already returned to Honduras, after being lied to that he could leave with his son (his mother is also in Honduras).
    The Judge noted that the 1-year-old boy couldn’t learn about “immigration law” so he couldn’t really ask him questions.

The Honduran immigrant Christian Granados has been separated from his 5-year-old daughter Cristhy for more than a month. She is locked up in Chicago, while he was released on June 24. Granados has found a suitable home with relatives in Fort Mill, S.C. to house his daughter, but fears he can’t afford airfare. The authorities demand $1,250 to fly her from Chicago: https://apnews.com/4cb60fc06ca34160bf7445fdc1f47eed

I think it's a shame that you copy-pasted the article and then cut it off directly before the idea of the Trump administration that they can violate the Flores agreement is criticised:
    I think I posted what the administration was doing and put "more at:" for the rest, until some judge agrees with the ACLU's opinion then it is just an opinion that can be expected, anyone with half a brain knows that the left is going to fight the administration tooth and nail every step of the way with any legitimate or illegitimate argument they can come up with.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

[FONT="]The Trump administration said it needs more time to reunite 101 children younger than 5 years after the federal judge in San Diego had ordered the HHS that by today all these kids must be reunited with their parents.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Some of these children are babies that appear in a court room without their parents. Some of them aren’t even represented by an attorney.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]The 1-year-old boy Honduran boy Johan waited over an hour to see Phoenix immigration Judge John W. Richardson. Johan’s attorney told the judge that his father had already returned to Honduras, after being lied to that he could leave with his son (his mother is also in Honduras).[/FONT]
    [FONT="]The Judge noted that the 1-year-old boy couldn’t learn about “immigration law” so he couldn’t really ask him questions.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    The Honduran immigrant Christian Granados has been separated from his 5-year-old daughter Cristhy for more than a month. She is locked up in Chicago, while he was released on June 24. Granados has found a suitable home with relatives in Fort Mill, S.C. to house his daughter, but fears he can’t afford airfare. The authorities demand $1,250 to fly her from Chicago: https://apnews.com/4cb60fc06ca34160bf7445fdc1f47eed
    Some of the parents were already deported and can't be located. Out of the 100 kids five and under the court ordered to try to re-unite with parents more than a third can't be located. Half of those because they have already been kicked out of the country while their kids are still here. And keep in mind this only covers children five year old or younger.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...border-n889301

Trump admin lost track of parents of 38 young migrant children

WASHINGTON — Government lawyers said Friday that they cannot locate the parents of 38 migrant children under the age of 5, as a federal judge indicated he is open to extending the deadline for reuniting nearly 3,000 children separated from their mothers and fathers while crossing the US-Mexico border.

In a status hearing with U.S. District Judge Dana Sabraw of the Southern District of California, who ordered the reunification, government lawyers said the Health and Human Services Department would only be able to reunify about half of approximately 100 children under the age of 5 by the court-ordered deadline of July 10.

For 19 children, their parents have been released from custody into the U.S. and their whereabouts are unknown. The parents of another 19 children have been deported.

"The way [a family separation] is put in the system is not in some aggregable form, so we can’t just run it all," said Sarah Fabian, the Justice Department attorney representing the government before Sabraw.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-10-2018 at 03:20 PM.

I don't think anybody gives a flip about this story except the lamestream media and about 1% of US Americans.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

anyone with half a brain knows that the left is going to
    anyone with half a brain knows that...
    The Democrook-Republicons are really one party, ruling the one-party-state the US.
    The "left" against the "right" politrics (and media) is just another strategy used for population control, while it can also falsely be used to claim that because we have the right to vote between "left" and "right" we survive in a "democracy".

until some judge agrees with the ACLU's opinion then it is just an opinion
    You admit that you intentionally “censored” AP’s worthless piece, because you only want to post the “opinion” of the Trump administration in support of the “zero tolerance” policy without the “opinion” against it…
    Especially because the AP piece you posted is very low on arguments, not posting the “opinion” against the policy of the Trump administration is a dubious strategy…

I’m no expert at law, but as I understand it, for as long as the Flores agreement isn’t withdrawn (or changed) locking up children for more than 20 days is a violation of the US legislation.
    Here’s a link to the 13 January 1997 Flores agreement: https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/f..._agreement.pdf

According to the following article, President Obama tried to modify the Flores agreement, but didn’t succeed:
    The order directs Attorney General Jeff Sessions to try to modify the 1997 Flores settlement, to keep the families together, but President Barack Obama already tried and lost.
    https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...213753114.html

anyone with half a brain knows that...
    The Democrook-Republicons are really one party, ruling the one-party-state the US.
    The "left" against the "right" politrics (and media) is just another strategy used for population control, while it can also falsely be used to claim that because we have the right to vote between "left" and "right" we survive in a "democracy".

You admit that you intentionally “censored” AP’s worthless piece, because you only want to post the “opinion” of the Trump administration in support of the “zero tolerance” policy without the “opinion” against it…
    Especially because the AP piece you posted is very low on arguments, not posting the “opinion” against the policy of the Trump administration is a dubious strategy…

I’m no expert at law, but as I understand it, for as long as the Flores agreement isn’t withdrawn (or changed) locking up children for more than 20 days is a violation of the US legislation.
    Here’s a link to the 13 January 1997 Flores agreement: https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/f..._agreement.pdf

According to the following article, President Obama tried to modify the Flores agreement, but didn’t succeed: https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...213753114.html
    This used to be a known fact on the forum until the last election.

Go figure.
    There is no spoon.

I just wonder why Congress is not representing the interests of the American people?

Reuniting families is tricky when not every group presenting themselves as family really isn't.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

According to the following article, President Obama tried to modify the Flores agreement, but didn’t succeed: https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...213753114.html
    I did not "censor" it, I posted the important part and provided a link to the rest.

I usually don't post entire articles because it is technically a violation of site guidelines.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456