Thread: Trump - Why Borrow When We Can Print?

Trump - Why Borrow When We Can Print?

Is this what Trump has in mind?

The creator of this video (former Libertarian candidate) says that he's in touch with Trump's people, and he's been told that Trump watches his videos... Food for thought...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps foreign creditors and other bondholders expect to receive less interest than the Fed does.

KILL THE FED!

In the larger picture, Trump complains that other nations devalue their currencies and it hurts the US. Just yesterday I helped a Canadian man sort through his coins to pay for a transaction. One dollar US is 1.25 Canadian. The difference is significant. While I don't agree with devaluing our currency, I see the logic of what Trump says. Kind of like fighting fire with fire.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    In the larger picture, Trump complains that other nations devalue their currencies and it hurts the US. Just yesterday I helped a Canadian man sort through his coins to pay for a transaction. One dollar US is 1.25 Canadian. The difference is significant. While I don't agree with devaluing our currency, I see the logic of what Trump says. Kind of like fighting fire with fire.
    That's not what is being proposed in the video... The idea is to issue "US Notes":

^ Created by the government (interest free), not "Federal Reserve Notes" created by the Fed (interest attached):

The US government could essentially eliminate most of the debt during Trump's 2 terms by simply issuing US notes to pay debt as it becomes due, while proportionally reducing Federal Reserve Notes in circulation via increasing bank reserve requirements to keep M2 money supply from rising, thus preventing inflation, while effectively killing fractional reserve banking and the FED.

And since you mentioned Canada, that's actually a great example that illustrates the viability of the government issuing it's own money (interest free), not private banks. The government of Canada used to issue it's own money right up until the 70's... Look what happened to Canada's national debt once it handed over control of the money supply to private banks:

OMG, it's so simple. (but not going to make a difference)

A new RED color ink solves everything by
    cutting out the middle man! Oh those
    greedy bankers with their expensive
    GREEN ink scam! (That's just more nonsense.)

IDK if his long-winded complex
    "simple" delusion will work, maybe
    just by making people sleepy...

It seems sketchy, but you never know!

+++

The YT ending, lol, "Thank you Mr. Trump"

No! It's got to be, "THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP"
    and then the magic can begin to work its magic
    because it can be magic if spoken by the wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    OMG, it's so simple. (but not going to make a difference)

A new RED color ink solves everything by
    cutting out the middle man! Oh those
    greedy bankers with their expensive
    GREEN ink scam! (That's just more nonsense.)

IDK if his long-winded complex
    "simple" delusion will work, maybe
    just by making people sleepy...

It seems sketchy, but you never know!

+++

The YT ending, lol, "Thank you Mr. Trump"

No! It's got to be, "THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP"
    and then the magic can begin to work its magic
    because it can be magic if spoken by the wizard.
    Well, yeah. It should have been done a long time ago... What do we need private central banks for?

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    That's not what is being proposed in the video... The idea is to issue "US Notes":

^ Created by the government (interest free), not "Federal Reserve Notes" created by the Fed (interest attached):

The US government could essentially eliminate most of the debt during Trump's 2 terms by simply issuing US notes to pay debt as it becomes due, while proportionally reducing Federal Reserve Notes in circulation via increasing bank reserve requirements to keep M2 money supply from rising, thus preventing inflation, while effectively killing fractional reserve banking and the FED.
    Exactly. US Notes have the little advantage of being constitutional, as they are issued by the Treasury, as well as incurring no costs beyond their printing and distribution. Whereas the the Fed and its interest laden notes are UNconstitutional, and its usage and mass generation has contributed to our $20 trillion in debt.

This one change would put closure on any increased debt due to new note generation, though we would still have to guard against monetary inflation (from the government overheating the printing presses). Backing the currency with gold and other honest weights and measures would be best of all, but let's at least get back to the Treasury directly controlling the currency as per our foundational law.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I always thought the biggest problem with our money was the fact that it wasn't backed by anything. Now Bill Still is telling me it's because banks instead of politicians have the right to create it out of thin air and force the population to take worthless paper. In Bill Still's world, not only would the govt not have any need to go into debt, they also wouldn't even be need to collect taxes.

Just print worthless paper and use it to buy whatever you want in the population and if anyone complains, just tell them that it is legal tender and constitutional so they can take it.

Also why would the creditors take this new note? they lend the govt FRN and they should be paid by said note, not something else created by Bill Still to get around not paying the debt.

It's all part of his plan to take down the establishment. He's gonna make them part of his cabinet, then destroy the country. That way he can ruin their reputation. You see? The guys is a genius!

Take on the Fed and you're dead.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What do we need private central banks for?
    There's some pesky wording in the U.S. Constitution, so the answer depends on who you ask and when you ask it.

Well, yeah. It should have been done a long time ago... What do we need private central banks for?
    You do not understand. Banks provide liquidity in the financial markets and this powers the economy and allows everybody to prosper. Without it the economy would take a huge nosedive and everybody would suffer. A huge win in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBull View Post
    It's all part of his plan to take down the establishment. He's gonna make them part of his cabinet, then destroy the country. That way he can ruin their reputation. You see? The guys is a genius!
    no, the establishment has been assimilated by Trump, now he tells them what to do. That's why he is no longer self funding and is telling the establishment to fund him. Trump is going to tell the establishment what to do, and then he can use that power for good. Instead of creating debt for the banks to create interest he is going to print money out to pay for government that is unfunded, and raise taxes on the people who are printing and managing all of this money too.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You do not understand. Banks provide liquidity in the financial markets and this powers the economy and allows everybody to prosper. Without it the economy would take a huge nosedive and everybody would suffer. A huge win in my opinion.
    ... allows everybody to prosper?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    We are all capitalists here, we may not all be Austrians anymore though. Trump is pulling people away from Ron's policies.
    No such thing as "too big to fail" in capitalism.

No such thing as "too big to fail" in capitalism.
    So since we have crony capitalism it is some how worse than more price control? Tell that to the billions in charity that our country gives out of the goodness of their hearts. Price controls, which Trump is talking about one form of price control, do not work. We need less price control not more price controls. Ask Venezuela how price control is working out for them.

I'm not a fan of centralized banking, but I like the idea of determining our own worth.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Trump believes the US can project strength from bankruptcy court. His "proposals" all lead to 1 outcome- worthless US Treasury bonds.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump believes the US can project strength from bankruptcy court. His "proposals" all lead to 1 outcome- worthless US Treasury bonds.
    Step One: Elect someone who has been to bankruptcy court four times.

Step Two: Find someone else besides yourself to blame when your mama's savings bonds are worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.