Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife and kids all have covid

My wife and kids all have covid

I have been symptom free. My wife was short of breath last night and an x-ray demonstrated pneumonia. The MD prescribed something for that and she is looking better. It hit her hard. The kids are shrugging it off like a cold.

Any suggestions from those who have been through it? Before something strikes, I feel confident about dealing with it. When my wife has trouble breathing, it seems like my brain turns off. @Anti Federalist @donnay

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Take multi-vitamins and extra vitamin D. Stay vertical as much as possible - even when sleeping. Get fresh air and sunshine (harder to do this time of year depending on where you are).

I took ibuprofen to help with the headaches and achiness. Took about a week and a half for me. The first couple of days were the worst and they tapered off from there. It seems to hit overweight people harder, but there's not much you can do at this point. It's all about how quickly your immune system can respond. If your wife has pneumonia, she's already pretty far down the bad path, so it can take longer to clear.

Most likely, you'll both be fine. Good luck and check in to let us know how it's going.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Can you get a prescription for Ivermectin?

This place sells it but it take way too long to get it.
    https://happyfamilydrugstore.com/stromectol

These are the recommendations of the Front Line Critical Care Alliance. The doctors and nurses ACTUALLY treating Covid cases.

Early treatment and outpatient.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covi...plus-protocol/

Hospital care.

E.T.A.: My lady is going through something now. Started yesterday. I'm thinking seasonal flu. Fever, chills, muscle ache, fatigue, diarrhea. I turned down a flu shot at the V.A. and seem to be doing fine. I figure after 30+ hours taking care of her I should be alright.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 12-07-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Any suggestions from those who have been through it?
    Breaking the rules here (haven't been through it), forgive me. But it's been on my radar since early 2020.

• Nebulized peroxide. See #7 here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lized+peroxide
    • vitamin D3 + K2
    • vitamin C -- megadose. I got some river water in my beer a couple years back and it knocked me down. I did 1 gram vitamin C every 1/2 hour that I was awake. There was no control group to prove that it helped, obviously, but I suffered no ill effects from that amount of vitamin C.
    • zinc + quercetin

@jmdrake; might suggest magnesium citrate: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nesium+citrate

ETA: the mag citrate may lean on the mag as much as it's clearing the gut: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7861592/
    Last edited by cjm; 12-07-2021 at 02:55 PM.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Vitamin C, zinc, getting plenty of vitamin D, and ivermectin.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Monolaurin destroys the lipid envelope of the virus and prevents replication. I've taken it when stomach ulcers flare up to kill helicobacter pylori. It wipes out a dental abscess in 2-5 days depending on how severe it is. I stocked up on it in January 2020 just in case I caught the creeping covid. Your local vitamin store may have some in stock. My favorite brand is Lauricidin, which comes in pellet form. The pellets are easier to use with the animals (for any sort of infection) because it can be disguised in their food. It destroys ringworm and is even said to be a cure for Bobcat Fever.

ETA: Forgot to mention that it doesn't destroy the gut microbiome and has no side effects. You can stop taking it before the infection is gone without concern that things will get worse. IOW, all the benefits and none of the risks of antibiotics, plus it handles fungal infections and protozoa in addition to *most* bacteria and *most* viruses. There *are* bugs that it can't disable, but covid isn't one of them.
    Last edited by Suzu; 12-07-2021 at 03:37 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At minimum, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, Quercetin (any health food store or supplement store has this) asap.

If you can, get her a vitamin drip for immunity that includes vitamin C. I would also recommend NAD and glutathione in the drip, it may cost extra.

If you can get a doctor to prescribe Ivermectin, do that.. I personally have horse paste and I am planning on taking it if I get covid, but if I start taking it I will be contacting doctors for a human prescription. If you do, be careful to dose it out property and get the right kind, Ivermectin should be the only active ingredient.

While you're at it, if you can get a doctor to prescribe ivermectin, you may also be able to get one for hydroxychloroqine. This tends to work better when given early.

Monoclonal antibodies may be a good option as well, but remember that you are disqualified from the treatment if your symptoms have been going on more than 7 days, or you have been hospitalized.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-07-2021 at 03:14 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Breaking the rules here (haven't been through it), forgive me. But it's been on my radar since early 2020.

• Nebulized peroxide. See #7 here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lized+peroxide
    • vitamin D3 + K2
    • vitamin C -- megadose. I got some river water in my beer a couple years back and it knocked me down. I did 1 gram vitamin C every 1/2 hour that I was awake. There was no control group to prove that it helped, obviously, but I suffered no ill effects from that amount of vitamin C.
    • zinc + quercetin

@jmdrake; might suggest magnesium citrate: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nesium+citrate

ETA: the mag citrate may lean on the mag as much as it's clearing the gut: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7861592/
    Yes, a lot of this on the FLCCC weblink I posted. Wish I could copy/pasta the guide. But...

Vitamin D-3: 1k-3k IU/Day
    Vitamin C: 1k mg/ 2 times daily
    Quercetin: 250 mg/day
    Zinc: 40mg a day (elemental zinc)

This is for prevention.

They also recommend that Nigella Sativa (black cumin seed) 40 mg per kg daily be used if you cannot get Ivermectin.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 12-07-2021 at 03:19 PM.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They also recommend that Nigella Sativa (black cumin seed) 40 mg per kg daily be used if you cannot get Ivermectin.
    Oh, no kidding? I need to go back and check for updates then. That's good to know. I've got a few bottles of that in the pantry but got away from taking it as a supplement (had too many supplements, it was just getting overwhelming).

I cobbled together my list (the above is just highlights) from various sources and when someone (maybe you?) posted the FLCCC link before, I think the only difference between that list and mine was melatonin (which we also have in the house).

Thanks again for the black seed oil tip!
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Oh, no kidding? I need to go back and check for updates then. That's good to know. I've got a few bottles of that in the pantry but got away from taking it as a supplement (had too many supplements, it was just getting overwhelming).

I cobbled together my list (the above is just highlights) from various sources and when someone (maybe you?) posted the FLCCC link before, I think the only difference between that list and mine was melatonin (which we also have in the house).

Thanks again for the black seed oil tip!
    Yeah, that was something I just noticed as an update because of this post. So I bolded it.

RJB,

I will be praying for you and your family. About three weeks ago, I came down with what I suspect was the virus. Headache, cough, sinus drainage, high resting heart rate, fatigue, and the shats. I already was taking horse paste as a preventative weekly, but started taking it daily until I ran out four days in. Vit C, D, Zinc, and tonic water. All in all, pretty mild except for profound fatigue and insomnia. I was never tested and was much better in about five days although I still hack up some stuff three weeks later. It also occurred just after a death in my immediate family and I haven't been sick for years.

I found that Gatorade made me feel much better and drank a couple of bottles a day for several days.

Good luck to all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    These are the recommendations of the Front Line Critical Care Alliance. The doctors and nurses ACTUALLY treating Covid cases.

Early treatment and outpatient.

Hospital care.

E.T.A.: My lady is going through something now. Started yesterday. I'm thinking seasonal flu. Fever, chills, muscle ache, fatigue, diarrhea. I turned down a flu shot at the V.A. and seem to be doing fine. I figure after 30+ hours taking care of her I should be alright.
    That would be my recommendation too.

Also get an oximeter to check blood oxygen levels. Don't let that dip. It should be easy to get a prescription for steroids if oxygen level drops.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I have been symptom free. My wife was short of breath last night and an x-ray demonstrated pneumonia. The MD prescribed something for that and she is looking better. It hit her hard. The kids are shrugging it off like a cold.

Any suggestions from those who have been through it? Before something strikes, I feel confident about dealing with it. When my wife has trouble breathing, it seems like my brain turns off. @Anti Federalist @donnay
    This is one of the doctors I trust.
    https://www.aestheticsadvisor.com/20...treatment.html

American frontline doctors: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also: Coconut water is far better to bring up your electrolytes after something like a flu, you tend to get dehydrated quickly.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Get an oximeter and keep a close eye on her oxygen saturation level.

https://www.amazon.com/Innovo-Finger...ag=it_us_os-20
    Last edited by Cleaner44; 12-07-2021 at 06:17 PM.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Querecetin is used if you can't get Ivermectin.

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

@RJB

Much of the advice that I would give you, as someone who had CCP19, had CCP19 pneumonia, had dangerously low O2/blood saturation rate and was in the hospital and recovered fully, has been posted already.

If she is not in the hospital already and on O2, get a O2 saturation meter, they are cheap and any decent drugstore should have one. Monitor her temperature and O2 saturation closely. Any increase in temperature or failure to break a fever in 48 hours, any O2 readings below 94% are clinically dangerous and require treatment.

Ivermectin, Remdisivir, a powerful IV anti inflammatory (name to follow), inhaled allbutorol and "prone therapy", lying on your stomach as much as possible, all were used to great effect that had my inflammation numbers down in 12 hours and O2 uptake up in 24.

More to follow.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-07-2021 at 07:52 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I remember you posted that you had it bad. I will have to find that thread. I have just been busy taking care of everyone here.

Admittedly it was a combination of laziness and feeling overwhelmed that I posted this thread. My wife was panicking, and googling, I would just see a wall of words and then one of my kids would want something.

My wife went to the urgent care and got a prescription for pneumonia, but didn't need to get hospitalized.

Everything is calm in the house now. I got people dosed up on vitamins C and D, zinc and some other things. Phil's suggestion on black cumin seeds was great. I didn't realize it had a chemical in the quinine family.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @RJB

Much of the advice that I would give you, as someone who had CCP19, had CCP19 pneumonia, had dangerously low O2/blood saturation rate, was in the hospital and recovered fully, has been posted already.

If she is not in the hospital already and on O2, get a O2 saturation meter, they are cheap and any decent drugstore should have one. Monitor her temperature and O2 saturation closely. Any increase in temperature or failure to break a fever in 48 hours, any O2 readings below 94% are clinically dangerous and require treatment.

Ivermectin, Remdisvir, a powerful IV anti inflammatory (name to follow), inhaled allbutorol and "prone therapy", lying on your stomach as much as possible, all were used to great effect that had my inflammation numbers down in 12 hours and O2 uptake up in 24.

More to follow.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Best of luck RJB.
    Do something Danke

I remember you posted that you had it bad. I will have to find that thread. I have just been busy taking care of everyone here.

Admittedly it was a combination of laziness and feeling overwhelmed that I posted this thread. My wife was panicking, and googling, I would just see a wall of words and then one of my kids would want something.

My wife went to the urgent care and got a prescription for pneumonia, but didn't need to get hospitalized.

Everything is calm in the house now. I got people dosed up on vitamins C and D, zinc and some other things. Phil's suggestion on black cumin seeds was great. I didn't realize it had a chemical in the quinine family.
    @RJB

No worries at all brother, please don't take my words wrong, I was not trying to be harsh and tell to look up an old thread, I meant right here in this thread is very good advice that I used myself.

Call me if you want, you have my number, if not PM me. ETA - Check your rep counter

Do all those things supplement wise, but I cannot stress enough: monitoring O2 uptake and "prone therapy".

If you wait and there is no improvement with confirmed CCP19 pneumonia and that level continues to drop, that is when CCP19 gets life threatening.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-07-2021 at 08:01 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did they give her azythromycin?

Not sure if CBD is legal where you are, but it couldn't hurt..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7987002/

Quercetin is also not hard to come by.. unless you're in a rural area, in which case, ivermectin is not hard to come by.

No health advice to add.

Get better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @RJB

No worries at all brother, please don't take my words wrong, I was not trying to be harsh and tell to look up an old thread, I meant right here in this thread is very good advice that I used myself.

Call me if you want, you have my number, if not PM me. ETA - Check your rep counter

Do all those things supplement wise, but I cannot stress enough: monitoring O2 uptake and "prone therapy".

If you wait and there is no improvement with confirmed CCP19 pneumonia and that level continues to drop, that is when CCP19 gets life threatening.
    Thanks my man. I will call tomorrow. The proning is working great already.

I didn't take it wrong. It was more of a guilty conscience on my part. I have almost told others sarcasticly to google rather than discuss on the forum thinking they were being lazy.

I had been followings some of the suggestions already, but at 3 am in the morning my wife woke me up near tears that she couldn't breathe. I did some things to loosen the diaphram and rib cage, mixed some medicine and she was OK until morning when we went to urgent care. I was a bit at wits end and this forum (even those I occassionally fight with) are like family. I didn't want to read articles, I wanted to talk to my friends.

Things are peaceful and we're all optimistic here. You guys played a big role in keeping me calm. If there is one job for the husband, it's keeping his cool and keeping together when it seems everything is falling apart. So again, thanks for the replies! I am very grateful for all of you!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.
    Prayers. Sincerely and not just pablum.

This is a technique I learned in the Navy hospital;

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    This is a technique I learned in the Navy hospital;

Seems like bull$#@!. But, I wasn't the recipient.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast