Thread: Mystery of suspected energy attacks draws U.S. concern

Question Mystery of suspected energy attacks draws U.S. concern

Mystery of suspected energy attacks draws U.S. concern

The number of reported cases of possible attack is sharply growing and lawmakers from both parties are demanding answers

By Associated Press
    Published Earlier today
    Updated Earlier today

WASHINGTON — The Biden administration is facing new pressure to resolve a mystery that has vexed its predecessors: Is an adversary using a microwave or radio wave weapon to attack the brains of U.S. diplomats, spies and military personnel?

The number of reported cases of possible attack is sharply growing and lawmakers from both parties, as well as those believed to be affected, are demanding answers. But scientists and government officials aren’t yet certain about who might have been behind any attacks, if the symptoms could have been caused inadvertently by surveillance equipment — or if the incidents were actually attacks.

Whatever an official review concludes could have enormous consequences. Confirmation that a U.S. adversary has been conducting damaging attacks against U.S. personnel would unleash calls for a forceful response by the United States.

For now, the administration is providing assurances that it takes the matter seriously, is investigating aggressively and will make sure those affected have good medical care.

The problem has been labeled the “Havana Syndrome,” because the first cases affected personnel in 2016 at the U.S. Embassy in Cuba. At least 130 cases across the government are now under investigation, up from several dozen last year, according to a U.S. defense official who was not authorized to discuss details publicly. The National Security Council is leading the investigation.

People who are believed to have been affected have reported headaches, dizziness and symptoms consistent with concussions, with some requiring months of medical treatment. Some have reported hearing a loud noise before the sudden onset of symptoms.

Particularly alarming are revelations of at least two possible incidents in the Washington area, including one case near the White House in November in which an official reported dizziness.

The new higher number of possible cases was first reported by The New York Times. CNN first reported the case near the White House and an additional incident in November.

Advocates for those affected accuse the U.S. government of long failing to take the problem seriously or provide the necessary medical care and benefits.

“The government has a much better understanding of it than it has let on,” said Mark Zaid, a Washington lawyer who represents several people affected. Zaid has obtained National Security Agency documents noting it has information dating to the late 1990s about an unidentified “hostile country” possibly having a microwave weapon “to weaken, intimidate, or kill an enemy over time.”

Chris Miller, the acting defense secretary during the last months of the Trump administration, created a Pentagon team to investigate the suspected attacks. That was after he met a soldier late last year who described how, while serving in a country Miller wouldn’t identify, he had heard a “shrieking” sound and then had a splitting headache.

“He was well-trained, extremely well-trained, and he’d been in combat before,” Miller told The Associated Press. “This is an American, a member of the Department of Defense. At that point, you can’t ignore that.”

Defense and intelligence officials have publicly promised to push for answers and better care for people with symptoms. Lt. Col. Thomas Campbell, a Defense Department spokesman, said the causes of any incidents “are areas of active inquiry.” Officials have not identified a suspected country, though some people affected suspect Russian involvement.

CIA Director William Burns testified before Congress that he would make the investigation “a very high priority to ensure that my colleagues get the care that they deserve and that we get to the bottom of what caused these incidents and who was responsible.”

Burns receives daily updates on the investigation, which covers employees who have reported cases this year. He has met with those reporting injuries as have other top CIA officials. The agency has worked to reduce the wait time for its employees to receive outpatient treatment at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

The CIA also replaced its chief medical officer with a doctor seen internally as more sympathetic to possible cases.

“We were treated so awfully in the past,” said Marc Polymeropoulos, a 26-year CIA veteran who was diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury following a 2017 visit to Russia. “Now they’re putting people in place who not only believe us but are going to advocate for our health care.”

One key analysis identified “directed, pulsed radio frequency energy” as the most plausible culprit. Published in December by the National Academy of Sciences, the report said a radio frequency attack could alter brain function without causing “gross structural damage.” But the panel could not make a definitive finding on how U.S. personnel may have been hit.

And a declassified 2018 State Department report cited “a lack of senior leadership, ineffective communications, and systemic disorganization” in responding to the Havana cases. The report says the cause of the injuries was “currently unknown.” The document was published by George Washington University’s National Security Archive.

The report also noted that the CIA ultimately closed its Havana station, a victory for a potential adversary.

Dr. James Giordano, a neurology professor at Georgetown University, consulted with the State Department on the Havana cases and has been briefed on more recent incidents in the U.S. and abroad. In reviewing records of people affected in Havana, Giordano noted evidence of neurological injuries in several people, suggesting they may have been hit with radio waves.

He identified two possible culprits: a device intentionally used to target potential victims or a tool that used directed energy waves to conduct surveillance that may have unintentionally harmed the people targeted. One of the November attacks outside the White House had “substantial similarities” to the Havana cases, Giordano said, adding that he was not authorized by the government to be more specific.

“It’s very difficult, if not impossible, to fake or misrepresent certain findings to objective clinical evaluations,” Giordano said. “I mean, there are certain things you can’t make your nerves do or not do.”

Other scientists remain skeptical. Dr. Robert Baloh of the University of California, Los Angeles, argued that scans of healthy people’s brains sometimes display mini-strokes and that any possible weapon would be too large or require too much power to be deployed without detection.

Baloh said the growing number of cases considered directed energy attacks is actually linked to “mass psychogenic illness,” in which people learning of others with symptoms begin to feel sick themselves.

“Many people are hearing about it and that’s how it gets propagated,” Baloh said.

Lawmakers from both parties are pushing the Biden administration to take this seriously. A bill introduced in both the House and Senate on Wednesday would bolster the payment of disability benefits for traumatic brain injuries suffered in the incidents.

“There’s no greater priority than ensuring the health and safety of our people, and the anomalous health incidents that have afflicted our personnel around the world are of grave concern,” said Rep. Adam Schiff, the California Democrat who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, in a statement. Rep. Devin Nunes, the committee’s top Republican, said the people reporting symptoms “were apparently subject to attack.”

Polymeropoulos, the former CIA officer, said he believed the U.S. would ultimately identify what was behind the incidents and who is responsible.

“The actual intelligence is going to take us to the truth on this,” he said. “If we find that a certain adversary did this, there’s going to be uncomfortable decisions on what to do.”

- Nomaan Merchant, Robert Burns and Eric Tucker
    https://www.tampabay.com/news/nation...ws-us-concern/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them. (Revelation 9:6)
    All these are the beginning of birth pains. (Matthew 24:8)
    It's going to get a lot uglier, and a lot more mysterious...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Frey Effect is hardly "Mysterious"..
    and the tech has been known for years,,though widely denied..

Voice to Skull..is known science..
    I am not sure how much of my 'tinnitus" is Frey effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I'm just going to put this here:

EMF RADIATION AND 5G: CAN SHUNGITE HELP?
    https://homeopathyheal.co.uk/emf-rad...shungite-help/
    Last edited by donnay; 05-24-2021 at 08:18 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

The US government started playing with fire they don't understand a long time ago. It was only a matter of time until the chickens come home to roost. When you start dabbling with the occult, don't be surprised when your reality starts coming apart at the seams... not everything has a physical explanation, even when the symptoms (quite conveniently) align with known physical ailments...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The US government started playing with fire they don't understand a long time ago. It was only a matter of time until the chickens come home to roost. When you start dabbling with the occult, don't be surprised when your reality starts coming apart at the seams... not everything has a physical explanation, even when the symptoms (quite conveniently) align with known physical ailments...
    Also,, understanding of the source,, keeps me from hearing any other voices.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I just going to put this here:

While 5G is obviously part of the globalist agenda, I think that the stated reasons that some people are opposing it are more complex than it might seem at first brush. 5G is a perfect cover for all kinds of supernatural evil. I assert that, as sinister as its purely material goals/objectives are, its usefulness as a camouflage for the occult is far more sinister, see the verses quoted above...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 05-23-2021 at 09:23 PM.

Also,, understanding of the source,, keeps me from hearing any other voices.
    Hey, when I argue with the voices, at least I know I'm always going to win the argument one way or the other... lol

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, when I argue with the voices, at least I know I'm always going to win the argument one way or the other... lol
    I know my Masters Voice.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

While 5G is obviously part of the globalist agenda, I think that the stated reasons that some people are opposing it is more complex than it might seem at first brush. 5G is a perfect cover for all kinds of supernatural evil. I assert that, as sinister as its purely material goals/objectives are, its usefulness as a camouflage for the occult is far more sinister, see the verses quoted above...
    I will not argue about that, the handwriting is on the wall for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. That's why they're pulling the UFO disinformation out to set the stage to scare people--the movie, "Independence Day" (predictive programming) is their hedge to form a one world government out of fear from a so-called alien attack.

Read Ezekiel 1-28 KJV

I watch a channel called "Suspicious Observers" on Youtube they study the sun and how it affects the earth and claim that the sun shot out a pulse that hit the earth on the day of this so called "hack". I think I believe this group of scientist over the mainstream news.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay
    You might want to check the link. I do have a lot of ad blockers on my browser so it could just be my system.
    A couple of years ago I bought a moderately priced Shungite pendant to help protect me from radiation. It was recommended that the pendant not get wet so I always take it off before a shower.. One day I was in a hurry to get out of the house after a shower and I forgot to put it back on. After about an hour of being out I get a really bad headache and my tinnitus was so loud it was about to knock me to the ground. I went home as fast as I could get there and took some aspirin and laid down. My chest was hurting and it was really kind of scary for me. As I was patting my chest I realized I did not have on my Shungite I crawled out of bed and got it and put it back on almost immediately my tinnitus and my headache calmed down and in about 30 minutes my chest was better too. Now the chest pain could have been help by the aspirin but, I know the shungite helped my headache and tinnitus.
    Prior to putting on the shungite pendant I was just about convinced I needed to call 911 which if you know me it takes a lot to make me think I need to deal with the medical industrial complex.
    Several years ago I moved from a place that was near a cell tower that had been installed near by. The day it was turned on I had an unbearable headache and my tinnitus went thru the roof. Nothing I did made it better and it did not get better until I was living in an area that had no cell towers within 10 miles of my living space.

I found out about shungite from looking for a way to protect myself around cell towers because my grand children lived close to a big cell tower system at the time. I knew there had to be some element that would cast a shield against it. The way I searched for a source of shungite was to look for some from a reputable company on my list that sells guaranteed Shungite with a price that fit my budget. I looked for highest quality with best price. As always. I will pay more if I know I have to have the best though. I wanted to see if the best I could afford at the time did anything. It does seem to have the affect I need. So there is my little testimony on shungite.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 05-24-2021 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post

You might want to check the link. I do have a lot of ad blockers on my browser so it could just be my system.
    A couple of years ago I bought a moderately priced Shungite pendant to help protect me from radiation. It was recommended that the pendant not get wet so I always take it off before a shower.. One day I was in a hurry to get out of the house after a shower and I forgot to put it back on. After about an hour of being out I get a really bad headache and my tinnitus was so loud it was about to knock me to the ground. I went home as fast as I could get there and took some aspirin and laid down. My chest was hurting and it was really kind of scary for me. As I was patting my chest I realized I did not have on my Shungite I crawled out of bed and got it and put it back on almost immediately my tinnitus and my headache calmed down and in about 30 minutes my chest was better too. Now the chest pain could have been help by the aspirin but, I know the shungite helped my headache and tinnitus.
    Prior to putting on the shungite pendant I was just about convinced I needed to call 911 which if you know me it takes a lot to make me think I need to deal with the medical industrial complex.
    Several years ago I moved from a place that was near a cell tower that had been installed near by. The day it was turned on I had an unbearable headache and my tinnitus went thru the roof. Nothing I did made it better and it did not get better until I was living in an area that had no cell towers within 10 miles of my living space.

I found out about shungite from looking for a way to protect myself around cell towers because my grand children lived close to a big cell tower system at the time. I knew there had to be some element that would cast a shield against it. The way I searched for a source of shungite was to look for some from a reputable company on my list that sells guaranteed Shungite with a price that fit my budget. I looked for highest quality with best price. As always. I will pay more if I know I have to have the best though. I wanted to see if the best I could afford at the time did anything. It does seem to have the affect I need. So there is my little testimony on shungite.
    Thanks WP.

Shungite will also purify water, so I am not sure why they said not to wear it in a shower?

Shungite: The Electropollution Solution Special Report
    https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/sh...special-report

He identified two possible culprits: a device intentionally used to target potential victims or a tool that used directed energy waves to conduct surveillance that may have unintentionally harmed the people targeted. One of the November attacks outside the White House had “substantial similarities” to the Havana cases, Giordano said, adding that he was not authorized by the government to be more specific.
    Other scientists remain skeptical. Dr. Robert Baloh of the University of California, Los Angeles, argued that scans of healthy people’s brains sometimes display mini-strokes ....

Baloh said the growing number of cases considered directed energy attacks is actually linked to “mass psychogenic illness,” in which people learning of others with symptoms begin to feel sick themselves.
    Could be a combination of all three.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-24-2021 at 11:37 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Thanks WP.

Shungite will also purify water, so I am not sure why they said not to wear it in a shower?

Shungite: The Electropollution Solution Special Report
    https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/sh...special-report
    I think it has to do with something what my particular type is mixed with in order for it to be pressed to the shape that it is that might break down in water. I am not sure exactly why but I do try to head to what the people who sell it say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Could be a combination of all three.
    and that any possible weapon would be too large or require too much power to be deployed without detection.
    Bull$hit
    Briefcase to suitcase Size. Portable..
    Easily concealed and POWERED by a van.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Energy Weapons

here is something for the handy folks.

https://www.certified-parts.com/microwave-magnetron
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Bull$hit
    Briefcase to suitcase Size. Portable..
    Easily concealed and POWERED by a van.
    Yeah, that part was not relevant, and now it is edited out in my post.

My point being that it could be intentional, or unintentional as part of some spying device. And some cases are no doubt “mass psychogenic illness”.

It occurred to me early on that it could be a spying device using various energy wavelengths. With all of the energy and wave transmitters already existing indoors (WiFi, Bluetooth, Cell phones, wireless phones, various wireless transmitters, etc.), a passive monitoring device could probably read an average room. But if the room is hardened at all, it might take some externally beamed energy to "illuminate" the inside.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I will not argue about that, the handwriting is on the wall for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. That's why they're pulling the UFO disinformation out to set the stage to scare people--the movie, "Independence Day" (predictive programming) is their hedge to form a one world government out of fear from a so-called alien attack.

Read Ezekiel 1-28 KJV
    We're on the same page... "counterfeit signs and wonders" is how the Antichrist will make his appearing... 2 Thess 2...

I bet the Injun has something to do with this.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sounds like the work of aliens to me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I bet the Injun has something to do with this.
    Nope, cause our Uncle Injun is in complete harmony with the universe and nature and knows a lot about gold coins. So he wouldn't do that even though he probably could.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Nope, cause our Uncle Injun is in complete harmony with the universe and nature and knows a lot about gold coins. So he wouldn't do that even though he probably could.
    @oyarde , you trust him?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    @oyarde , you trust him?
    yes
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.