Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graham on Kavanaugh: "Let's see if he floats."

Graham on Kavanaugh: "Let's see if he floats."

Yes I still hate Graham but this is freaking hysterical:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...73530157846528

Protester yells at Graham that Kavanaugh should take a polygraph.

Graham: "Why don't we dunk him in the water and see if he floats?"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol - bring back the cucking stool??? Seems fitting, somehow.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Oops
    Up
    Side
    My
    Hed
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

LOL. He is made of wood!

The ironic thing is, the leftists can make jokes all day long, but the minute someone they disagree with makes a joke, then it is an outrage. They are making light of a serious issue! It is so sad and disgusting!

Meanwhile on the left, it’s jokes about “Donkey Dong Doug”, “Handsy Hank” and “Gangbang Greg”. Won’t this trigger PTSD in victims? There was no trigger warning before this started. Jokes about gangbangs thrown in the face of survivors by a privileged white man? This is so insensitive! 2+2=5.

(On the plus side, the “keg is half full joke” was genius. And the Alisa Milano part was funny.)
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yeah...I loathe Graham, but that is golden.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    lol - bring back the cucking stool??? Seems fitting, somehow.

ROTFL! Fitting indeed.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

good line!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

What's that about my fourth amendment rights, Lindsey?

Oh yeah, NOTHING.

Great comedy reveals truth.

F*** Graham Co. and their diversions.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    What's that about my fourth amendment rights, Lindsey?

Oh yeah, NOTHING.

Great comedy reveals truth.

F*** Graham Co. and their diversions.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That was pretty funny, southern folk always have great zingers. Political re-calculation for survival Lindsey is better than McCain alive Lindsey. After 2020, will he go back to his old ways? meh, probably. Or maybe he'll just get used to it and support Trump until the 8 years is done.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

In a glass of beer, foam is often frothily at the top,
    and the heavy hearty dregs do sink to the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    That was pretty funny, southern folk always have great zingers. Political re-calculation for survival Lindsey is better than McCain alive Lindsey. After 2020, will he go back to his old ways? meh, probably. Or maybe he'll just get used to it and support Trump until the 8 years is done.
    He is still a venomous neocon prick. if the TEA Party wave could not oust him, he's never going away.

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVRP View Post
    Obvious Fed is obvious.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Obvious Fed is obvious.
    Killing your domestic political opponents goes against American values embodied in the First Amendment.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Killing your domestic political opponents goes against American values embodied in the First Amendment.
    What does it mean when they post about it all over public social media way in advance?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

It's always FLORIDA MAN!

Grahams eyeing the AG position. Or maybe hes trying to make himself a stronger candidate for the 2024 election.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Grahams eyeing the AG position. Or maybe hes trying to make himself a stronger candidate for the 2024 election.
    He just doesn't want to become a primary target for Trump in 2020. His Never Trump brethren are either dying (lol) or jumping ship. If he continued his path, the only ally he would have in 2020 would be Jennifer Rubin rofl.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I feels the sad for any of my friends here that can't enjoying watching Trump, Graham and others kicking the ass of Democrats. These are good times.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

i am not a fan of trump but looking at pence i would rather have trump for 2 more years .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i am not a fan of trump but looking at pence i would rather have trump for 2 more years .
    6 more years.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

We can always do better, but can you name a better president in a generation?

6 more years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    We can always do better, but can you name a better president in a generation?
    I think we are going to be stuck with Pence for 1.5 to 2 full years. Trump has too many scandals.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Trump has too many scandals.
    Like what?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

I think we are going to be stuck with Pence for 1.5 to 2 full years. Trump has too many scandals.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If only they'd stick.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast