Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So Alex Jones FINALLY has enough of Trump? "He just crapped all over us!"

History is repeating itself.

Alex is acting like Trump hasn't attacked Syria in the past.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    There is no God. Nobody gives a $#@! whether you die or you live. Just keep paying your taxes and you will be OK.
    Looks like RPF members will be disappearing in the coming rapture.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is no God. Nobody gives a $#@! whether you die or you live. Just keep paying your taxes and you will be OK.
    Very original.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Very original.
    Just keeping it real.

Just keeping it real.
    Theism/Atheism is a metaphysical assertion, not an assertion concerning facts about physical reality.

Theism/Atheism is a metaphysical assertion, not an assertion concerning facts about physical reality.
    Thank you for clarifying this.

Thank you for clarifying this.
    It's worth clarifying. Even if God walked up to an atheist and a Christian and had a discussion, it's still a metaphysical assertion as to Who/What He is. Even though God could perform all sorts of tricks in time and space, an atheist can still deny the metaphysical truth set forth.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Are you Jesus?
    Not that I'm aware.

Here's a clip of Alex Jones dropping some serious F-bombs on Trump and Trump's family.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Trump thing that got me, that nobody cared about, was the Libby pardon, Libby was an inside job in himself, he has deep Israeli connections.... they must have called in a favor from Trump.

Also, Trump announces we're pulling out of Syria, then right after that comes a chemical weapons attack, oh wait, just a coincidence. Hey, I know, we're getting rid of a world power camped out in our backyard, let's do the one thing that will appall the world right now and bring a serious reaction... I triple-dog-dare-you.
    Last edited by Mach; 04-14-2018 at 09:29 PM.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by uncharted View Post
    Here's a clip of Alex Jones dropping some serious F-bombs on Trump and Trump's family.

That is strange. AJ always admonishes guest if the swear or cuts them off.

And who leaked this? Was this live?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That is strange. AJ always admonishes guest if the swear or cuts them off.

And who leaked this? Was this live?
    @Danke,

It wasn't on the air. In fact, I think Alex Jones wanted this footage deleted. Not sure who leaked it though.
    "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

@Danke,

It wasn't on the air. In fact, I think Alex Jones wanted this footage deleted. Not sure who leaked it though.
    Yeah, a leak that shows everyone he's "truly angry" and "it's not an act", that conveniently saves him some face when everyone was well aware he's been a Trumpaloompa all along.

Yeah, he definitely wanted that deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Bump stocks haven't been banned yet, and won't be... Hillary probably would have signed an assault weapons ban EO..
    Well now that the precedent has been set by your pimp daddy Trump it will be easier for the democrat who gets elected in 2020 or 2024 to do it.

Hillary would have installed biometric face scanners and much worse, we'd probably have national IDs by now.
    Unlikely because a republican congress would have gone apesh*t and voted against it. Your pimp daddy Trump got done what Obama dared not do. Face it, you've been had.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yeah, a leak that shows everyone he's "truly angry" and "it's not an act", that conveniently saves him some face when everyone was well aware he's been a Trumpaloompa all along.

@wizardwatson

"Should we shut these feeds down and delete those?"

"I'm going to try and control myself"

"Shut these feeds down and restart em"

When he said that, I figured that he may have wanted this footage gone/not uploaded (initially that is, to be clear, while he was going on his f-bomb meltdown) because of the whole profanity usage thing. He doesn't allow it on the show apparently.

.....Unless he was referring to something else?

@wizardwatson

"Should we shut these feeds down and delete those?"

"I'm going to try and control myself"

"Shut these feeds down and restart em"

When he said that, I figured that he may have wanted this footage gone/not uploaded (initially that is, to be clear, while he was going on his f-bomb meltdown) because of the whole profanity usage thing. He doesn't allow it on the show apparently.

.....Unless he was referring to something else?
    Or just putting on a an act designed to look natural and like he wanted it cut.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pffft...

Same thing here for this RPF regular!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

AJ isn't very bright.

Roger Stone co-opted him and he couldn't see it. AJ became a "useful idiot" for Trump's machine and fell for it hook, line, and sinker. AJ was blinded to what Trump really was and kept shoveling BS for him.

It is good to see that he finally realized it, although too bad it took him this long.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    AJ isn't very bright.

Roger Stone co-opted him and he couldn't see it. AJ became a "useful idiot" for Trump's machine and fell for it hook, line, and sinker. AJ was blinded to what Trump really was and kept shoveling BS for him.

It is good to see that he finally realized it, although too bad it took him this long.
    Maybe Trump's lawyer was holding onto dirt he had on Alex Jones and now he can be honest? We will only know if he flips again, but knowing Alex Jones he is going to flip again. I think the establishment does this to get people who don't pay attention all the time to change their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The political options have been exhausted. We rolled the dice with Trump, in the hopes he could re-calibrate the Leviathan or least use it against it's creator. Those illusions are over. Now we prepare for the REAL WAR, before we are rolled up into permanent bondage.
    There will be no war, there will be no real resistance.

The global power elites from all around the world have figured out what Caesars, Pharaohs, Potentates, Pooh-Bahs and Pashas of every stripe figured out millennia ago.

"New Soviet Man" austerity does not work.

Give the people what they want: full bellies, shiny things, entertainment and some petty power to boss their fellow man around and you will have the foundation of an empire that will last 1000 years.

The future is one polyglot, amorphous mass of humanity, all looking the same, all speaking the same, all thinking the same, all history and memory erased or suppressed past the immediate here and now, all on an eternal and never ending debt wheel, all consuming their way to strictly defined and government approved happiness while under the all seeing eyes of the global surveillance grid.

When Trump Loses Alex Jones' and Gains Elizabeth Warren's Support, All Things Are Possible!

http://reason.com/blog/2018/04/14/wh...s-and-gains-el

The president's controversial, unconstitutional, dumb Syria strikes are insane—and just might mean we can start talking seriously about politics again.

Nick Gillespie|Apr. 14, 2018 10:00 am

InfoWars, TwitterInfoWars, TwitterLast night President Trump launched military strikes against Syria, as punishment for the Assad regime's apparent use of chemical weapons in its ongoing civil war. The actions were supplemented by leaders of France and Britain, who said the attacks are a protest against the use of chemical weapons, not a call for regime change. Trump, who only weeks ago was calling for the pulling of all U.S. troops from the region, said that the United States will "sustain this response until the Syrian regime stops its use of prohibited chemical agents."

Whatever Trump's argument for intervention, it seems to be an unconstitutional act on its face. The president has broad powers to defend the country as commander in chief but we are neither technically at war nor were we facing an imminent threat, the two conditions that would allow him to act unilaterally without prior authorization. In bombing first and asking permission later, of course, the president is merely following in the footsteps of many, if not all, of his recent predecessors.

As is common in this administration, key officials are at publicly at odds with one another. Defense Secretary James Mattis has announced the missiles and bombs were a "one-time shot" while Trump avers this is part of a sustained action until the right outcome (not exactly clear what that means) is reached.

Trump launched a similar campaign against Syria almost exactly a year ago. Its effects were minimal in terms of casualties and positive outcomes. Given increased tensions now between Russia and the United States over the investigation into Kremlin-led attempts to influence the 2016 election, increasingly serious charges that Trump associates and adminstration members have been playing fast and loose with all sorts of ethics problems, the raid on the offices of Trump's personal lawyer, and more, this bombing run uncomfortably calls to mind the moment when an embattled Bill Clinton deflected attention from domestic quandries by bombing foreign countries. In 1998, he chose the day that Monica Lewinsky testified before a grand jury to conduct bombing runs on terrorist sites in Afghanistan and Sudan. He bombed Iraq the day his impeachment trial started, too, delaying its opening. As a country, we don't want to even acknowledge the possibility that foreign policy can be dictated by the pettiest of domestic difficulties, but there it is.

Whatever is precisely behind Trump's specific timing—the military action came shortly after the White House made a historic pledge to ending the war on pot through administrative and legislative fixes, signed a controversial pardon of Bush-era official Scooter Libby, and started tweeting about James Comey's explosive book about being fired by Trump—he continues to scramble existing categories like no other recent politicians.

For instance, he pulls the ultra-hawkish and former Fox News regular John Bolton into his cabinet, hits Syria in fast fashion, and then gets lambasted on Fox News diehard fans Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham. Read:

Carlson noted that shortly before the attack, President Donald Trump said he would like to see an end to American involvement in Syria.

"How would [gassing civilians] benefit Assad?" Carlson asked, cautioning people not to rush to judgment.

He proceeded to call out some of the critics, who called him "insane" and accused him of disseminating Russian propaganda. Another journalist tweeted that he should "STFU."

Carlson said "shutting the F up" is what those in favor of military action want, arguing they do not seem interested in debate.

Most theatrically, Trump has lost the unconditional positive regard of Alex Jones of InfoWars, who accuses the president of "crapping all over" his supporters by attacking Syria. Jones is as convincingly broken up as the "crisis actors" he insists populate most mass shooting scenes. Jeb Bush was right when he called Trump "the chaos candidate." The billionaire really knows how to scramble more than eggs.

Alex Jones on Trump launching strikes in Syria... pic.twitter.com/FkPt3xnok4
    — Andrew Peng (@TheAPJournalist) April 14, 2018

In the other direction, a wide variety of #NeverTrump conservatives and liberal interventionists—including John McCain and Elizabeth Warren—are praising the attacks. Hillary Clinton was calling for them a week ago and there are apologists for unbridled state power such as former Obama State Department official Anne Marie Slaughter, who writes:

I believe that the US, UK, & France did the right thing by striking Syria over chemical weapons. It will not stop the war nor save the Syrian people from many other horrors. It is illegal under international law. But it at least draws a line somewhere & says enough.
    — Anne-Marie Slaughter (@SlaughterAM) April 14, 2018

It's widely understood across the political spectrum that nothing makes a president—no matter how divisive and polarizing—more "presidential" than taking military action, especially when we're talking about bombs and missiles that hit targets thousands of miles away. That's a sad reality and it's one that libertarians have pushed back again and again, along with the larger concept of an "imperial presidency" in which a powerful individual concentrates power in himself rather than making sure it resides, decentralized, through the organs of government and in the individual choices made by all of us. In the 21st century alone, in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, the financial crisis, and a chronic inability in Congress to find its spine and do its basic duties, the presidency has arrogated more and more power, especially in foreign policy. It's not a surprise, then, that our foreign policy has lurched from one disaster to another. It reflects the flawed impulses of commanders in chief who are not up to running the world. No one is.

Shortly after Trump was elected, there was a brief "oh, $#@!!" moment among liberals who realized that all the administrative power Barack Obama had amassed was now in the hands of a guy no one ever expected to be president. (Republicans suffered the same terror when Bush left office in 2009). The solution to this is not to vote out the other guy and get your guy in. It's to follow the Constitution, spread the power among the branches of government, and reduce the number of things the government can do just because it wants to.

And now that Trump has lost Alex Jones and gained Elizabeth Warren, we may finally be on the cusp of pulling the current dysfunctional system down. That's about the only way this bombing can be worth anything.

Excellent Gillespie. reason.com has truly been the voice of reason lately. Raimondo and Rockwell are such a mess.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

The political options have been exhausted. We rolled the dice with Trump, in the hopes he could re-calibrate the Leviathan or least use it against it's creator. Those illusions are over. Now we prepare for the REAL WAR, before we are rolled up into permanent bondage.
    Who is "we"? The majority of us on this forum didn't vote for Trump. I realize this forum has been taken over by Trumpkins, but the assertion that "we" threw our support in for Trump in the hopes that he'd be less awful than Hillary is fiction.

Many of us knew from the very beginning that Trumpster would be just as bad as Cankles. We've had to listen to the Trumpkins' excuses for two years now about how Drumpf was a maverick who would keep us out of endless overseas conflict because he wasn't a Washington insider (despite the fact that he regularly posed for photos with the Clintons and other DC insiders for decades).

The simple messages of Ron Paul have gotten so distorted in this forum that it's now stated as a fact by longtime forum-goers that "we" supported Trump. Most of us never, ever supported Trump. And we thought you were insane for doing so. Clearly, the RPF Trumpkins were deluded.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Who is "we"? The majority of us on this forum didn't vote for Trump. I realize this forum has been taken over by Trumpkins, but the assertion that "we" threw our support in for Trump in the hopes that he'd be less awful than Hillary is fiction.

Many of us knew from the very beginning that Trumpster would be just as bad as Cankles. We've had to listen to the Trumpkins' excuses for two years now about how Drumpf was a maverick who would keep us out of endless overseas conflict because he wasn't a Washington insider (despite the fact that he regularly posed for photos with the Clintons and other DC insiders for decades).

The simple messages of Ron Paul have gotten so distorted in this forum that it's now stated as a fact by longtime forum-goers that "we" supported Trump. Most of us never, ever supported Trump. And we thought you were insane for doing so. Clearly, the RPF Trumpkins were deluded.
    Indeed.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Most of us never, ever supported Trump. And we thought you were insane for doing so.
    Firmly in that column.

I literally know of nothing that has ever been more damaging to the libertarianism brand and its future electability than associating Donald "Ron Paul is a clown-like candidate" trump with it.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

I'm not convinced he wanted it deleted.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Firmly in that column.

I literally know of nothing that has ever been more damaging to the libertarianism brand and its future electability than associating Donald "Ron Paul is a clown-like candidate" trump with it.
    The "clown-like" comment by Trump, made in 2011, should have been a complete tip-off to liberty-minded RPFers that Trump was in no way a liberty-minded candidate, or had any interest in anything libertarian. And yet for two years we've had to listen to RPF members making ridiculous excuses for Trump.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast