Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [VIDEO] Ron Paul hour interview with Des Moines Register editorial board 11/19/11

[VIDEO] Ron Paul hour interview with Des Moines Register editorial board 11/19/11

http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.co...ard-interview/

I am working on the youtube. Video file is large, so it will take hours.

This is the interview where he gets asked if he would prevent another holocaust.

*edit* Here's the youtube!

Last edited by Fermli; 11-19-2011 at 10:26 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thank you.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Thanks!
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

Was a great interview, Ron had great answers to their questions.

I'm only half way through but this is terrific!! There is tons of material for videos in here!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I'm only half way through but this is terrific!! There is tons of material for videos in here!
    yea I'm about halfway through myself. I love these hour long interviews with editorial boards. There's always a variety of in-depth questions, and I learn a lot of new things.

Interviewer: "But we declared war on terrorists"
    Ron: "Who did?"
    Interviewer: "The United States."
    Ron: "Who did? When? I'd like to see the document."

Ron Paul FTW

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good interview. He sticks to his principles and is never politically expedient. It is luge ride down the shoot for sure.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Quote Originally Posted by matt0611 View Post

Ron Paul FTW
    That is one of those "PWNED!" videos with horns and explosions and canned laughter.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    That is one of those "PWNED!" videos with horns and explosions and canned laughter.

Rev9
    haha yes. I recommended it like 10 minutes ago to the guy who makes them. http://www.youtube.com/user/NWOsuredoessuckass

Sometimes I can't tell if it's that Ron doesn't want to be President, or if he thinks he won't be, but the way he talks suggests one of the two. We will make you President Ron, and you will do for us what no one else can.

thanks!
    Privatize the profits, socialize the losses. - Government at its best.

wrong thread, low preference guy.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0611 View Post

Ron Paul FTW
    Ron Paul is on top of his game! That was an awesome interview and an hour well spent.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For anyone who has an "extra" hour and wants to see Ron Paul shine... this is a good way to spend it.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    For anyone who has an "extra" hour and wants to see Ron Paul shine... this is a good way to spend it.
    agreed!

Amazing interview that shows Dr. Paul has a firm grasp on every issue, because he seeks the source of every problem. Perhaps his training as a medical doctor has given him the wisdom to see well beyond the symptoms and find the root cause. With that knowledge and understanding, Dr. Paul can easily explain to the patient many things we don't want to hear, but must know to proceed with the correct protocol. That interview has gone into my vast Ron Paul bookmark collection.

At 39:40, the interviewer asked him about Saddam Hussein and I think Dr. Paul answered as if he had been asked about Osama bin Laden.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 11-20-2011 at 01:25 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    At 39:52, the interviewer asked him about Saddam Hussein and I think Dr. Paul answered as if he had been asked about Osama bin Laden.
    yeah, he was expecting a different question, clearly. But he knows his stuff.

I posted the interview on the front page. Thanks Fermli!

yeah, he was expecting a different question, clearly. But he knows his stuff.

I posted the interview on the front page. Thanks Fermli!
    Oh, of course he does. But, I hope that part isn't confusing to people who don't know his stances as well as we do.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Yeah, I noted it, too.

The Mickleson radio interview is also totally excellent (thnx RPFlix), with some interesting listerner input (including one caller who says he's been put off not by RP but by his supporters.)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by febo View Post

The Mickleson radio interview is also totally excellent (thnx RPFlix), with some interesting listerner input (including one caller who says he's been put off not by RP but by his supporters.)
    Ron had a great response to that, too. "So if some supporters of communism were really polite to you, you would consider supporting that philosophy?"

brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by febo View Post

yeah, that guy was an idiot and Ron put him in his place.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    At 39:40, the interviewer asked him about Saddam Hussein and I think Dr. Paul answered as if he had been asked about Osama bin Laden.
    The question was something about what he would have done about Saddam Hussein over the last 3 years... Saddam has been dead the last 3 years.

Thanks for the video -- thanks even more for the "hours of work" you put into editing them!

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    yeah, that guy was an idiot and Ron put him in his place.
    Hmm, was he?

Finally, one with volume.
    Proudly in favor of firing Jesse Benton since 2007. Here's a 2008 classic post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast