Thread: Powerful Peter Schiff Interview (What happens when the SHTF?)

Powerful Peter Schiff Interview (What happens when the SHTF?)

Peter goes into a lot of detail here on what happens when the SHTF... When the Fed lowers rates to zero, (its coming) etc, the looming crisis, what he's done to protect himself and why most people are CLUELESS !

[55 mins]

https://quoththeraven.podbean.com/e/...and-recession/

Scroll down....

The guy doing the interview does a lot of annoying advertising at the beginning. Skip about 5 mins in.
    Last edited by Warlord; 03-05-2020 at 08:54 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thanks!

I appreciate your posting that Peter Schiff interview. Schiff is a wise man when it comes to monetary advice.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    I appreciate your posting that Peter Schiff interview. Schiff is a wise man when it comes to monetary advice.
    He went into a lot of detail more than he is able to do when interviewed by the mainstream media for example.

Well worth the listen!

@Brian4Liberty he talks a bit about the miners (junior vs. senior)

Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    He went into a lot of detail more than he is able to do when interviewed by the mainstream media for example.

Well worth the listen!
    Schiff stays consistent, and he always defends the Free Market. I love it.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Peter goes into a lot of detail here on what happens when the SHTF... When the Fed lowers rates to zero, (its coming) etc, the looming crisis, what he's done to protect himself and why most people are CLUELESS !

[55 mins]

https://quoththeraven.podbean.com/e/...and-recession/

Scroll down....

The guy doing the interview does a lot of annoying advertising at the beginning. Skip about 5 mins in.
    Plus he's really funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg_5SPPaF5k

Bump...

It's Sunday so plenty of time to listen to this important broadcast. Start preparing for zero percent interest rates, rampant inflation and god knows what else...

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Never seen that before. Funny!