Thread: Welcome to hell. I mean Queeer Pedagogy

Welcome to hell. I mean Queeer Pedagogy

[RELATED: Critical Theory threads]

Welcome to hell. I mean Queer Pedagogy.
    From Paulo Freire's twisted mind to the Rainbow Coalition in your kid's classroom
    https://reeducationnation.substack.c...1ueer-pedagogy
    RE-EDUCATION NATION (24 April 2023)

[all emphasis in the original - OB]

If you’ve read some of my previous posts, you’ll be all-too-familiar with Paulo Freire. For those of you who are new, Freire is simultaneously a communist nut-job and the most influential educator of all time who’s ideas are being taught at almost every university in the West. Feel free to remind yourself of this.
    Freire was a huge fan of Mao Zedong’s Cultural Revolution. In the Cultural Revolution, Mao indoctrinated children and students through schools and universities using identity politics (5 red categories and 5 black categories) and by pressuring children to denounce their family and adopt their new identity category as their new family (with Mao as the father). Freire saw this as a blueprint to establish a cultural revolution in the West. His entire educational thesis (in nearly 30 books) can be summarised as indoctrinate the teachers to indoctrinate the children. This programme is well underway I’m sad to report.

Freire, who was born in Recife, Brazil, in 1921 and died in 1997, is widely regarded as one of the most influential educators of all time. He is one of the central, founding figures associated with critical pedagogy: a philosophy of education which holds that teaching and learning cannot be detached from politics, democracy and social justice.

-- Cambridge University (emphasis mine)

So the academic name for Freire’s work is critical pedagogy. Pedagogy means the theory and practice of teaching. Critical is a coded word that means communist. But what’s this got do with the crazy gender stuff going on in classrooms? Freire doesn’t really mention anything about gender so it’s not obvious how they might be connected.

In another post, I touched upon how communists switched from majoritarian economic class based antagonism to a solidarity movement of antagonised minorities focusing on “ghetto populations” and “sexual minorities” (as explained by Herbert Marcuse).
    There just so happens to be an academic discipline that combines these two things. It’s called Queer Pedagogy (yes, really).

Queer pedagogy (QP) is an academic discipline devoted to exploring the intersection between queer theory and critical pedagogy, which are both grounded in Marxist critical theory. It is also noted for challenging the so-called "compulsory cisheterosexual and normative structures, practices, and curricula" that marginalize or oppress non-heterosexual students and teachers.[1]

-- Queer Pedagogy, Wikipedia (emphasis mine)

Even Wikipedia knows these things are Marxist (communist)! I jumped over the link between Queer Theory and Marcuse but there’s only so much time in the day. Feel free to explore this beautiful subject yourself. If you’re not satisfied with Wikipedia then there’s always the Oxford Research Encyclopedia.

Queer pedagogy is an approach to educational praxis and curricula emerging in the late 20th century, drawing from the theoretical traditions of post-structuralism, queer theory, and critical pedagogy. The ideas put forth by key figures in queer theory, including principally Michel Foucault and Judith Butler, were adopted in the early 1990s by to posit an approach to education that seeks to challenge heteronormative structures and assumptions in K–12 and higher education curricula, pedagogy, and policy.

Queer pedagogy, much like the queer theory that informs it, draws on the lived experience of the queer, wonky, or non-normative as a lens through which to consider educational phenomena. Queer pedagogy seeks to both uncover and disrupt hidden curricula of heteronormativity as well as to develop classroom landscapes and experiences that create safety for queer participants.

The source might be fancy Oxford but it’s the same horrible crap. Same $#@!, different encyclopedia (as they say). You may have noticed this definition mixed in post-structuralism. This is otherwise known as standpoint epistemology which is that knowledge itself depends on your perspective. This is a type of relativism - similar to moral relativism but at a more fundamental level regarding whether something is (literally) true. In other words, under post-structuralism anything can be anything, there’s no way of knowing, it just depends on your perspective. This is commonly known as lived experience. You see this everywhere now.

TOKYO (AP) — Transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard finally got to compete at the Tokyo Olympics.

-- AP (emphasis mine)

Certainly a man can be a woman, it’s just a matter of perspective. That’s his/her lived experience!

A private school in Melbourne is reportedly supporting a year eight, non-verbal student in identifying as a cat.

The behaviour is being normalised. Now more and more people are identifying as whatever they want to identify with, including ‘furries’.

Certainly a child can be a cat, it’s just a matter of perspective. That’s his/her/its lived experience! Obviously there’s no end to this. As I love to say, fiction has no limits. It doesn’t take much imagination to think of how bad it could get if (literally) anything can be anything. I’ll write a separate post on Queer Theory (which is itself post-structural) to illustrate. Spoiler alert - it’s exactly as pro-paedophilia as you’d expect and they make no effort to hide this whatsoever.

So, Queer Pedagogy combines radical gender ideology and teaching children. What could possibly go wrong! As you can see from the definition, it’s not even content to simply teach about this idea. Being Marxist (communist), it must combine theory and practice (praxis) and actively challenge heteronormative structures and assumptions in K–12 and higher education curricula, pedagogy, and policy. In other words, the goal is to stigmatise heterosexuality and to celebrate non-heterosexuality to influence the children’s sexuality and gender identity. Great.

In case you’re wondering whether this has made its way into teacher training, then I’m afraid the answer is yes, of course it has! A random example courtesy of Warwick University (UK).

An important part of queer pedagogy is the notion of dismantling. This means stripping concepts or ideas back and revealing the bare bones so that students may see how that concept/idea came to be. An example of this is the ways in which staff can overcome binary notions of gender in their teaching, language and presentation. In dismantling these binary notions of gender in oblique or subtle ways students may begin to view the binary as unnecessary and take these lessons forward. The queer notion of dismantling is not just key in regards to gender but can offer many different opportunities.

In case you’re wondering whether it’s just a handful of universities or whether this is widespread, here’s a document from 10 years ago from the US Department of Education.

Continually bringing this responsibility to the attention of educators, as well as giving them the tools to begin to expand definitions of what is and what is not considered “normal” in the realm of sexuality and gender, can go a long way towards achieving equity and, in particular, can help mitigate student’s anxiety when it comes to dealing with their own sexual orientation and gender issues.

Thanks, Obama! Honestly, this crap is everywhere. Universities are riddled with it. You can easily find it if you’re curious. So how does this filter down into classrooms? That’s simple - indoctrinated teachers stigmatise normative identities (straight or even just gay, these days) and celebrate queer identities (the hundreds of made-up bull$#@! identities) in order to indoctrinate the children into some kind of sexuality or gender identity group (remember the solidarity movement of sexual minorities from Marcuse). And because of post-structuralism, the gender or sexuality identity doesn’t even have to be real or correspond to the child’s natural proclivities. This is for operational reasons so that all children are candidates and they’ll get better numbers. And this also allows you to develop this in children who are too young to even know what sexuality means.

You’ve got to start them young, for maximum effect! Another aspect of this is teachers also having their very own made-up bull$#@! gender identity and forcibly sharing this with their children.

Here the teacher is leading by example, like a true leader! And the indoctrination wouldn’t be complete without instilling a victim mentality to make the children feel under threat (so they can being their political struggle).
    You don’t even have to make the posters yourself, there’s a teacher’s society for that! This is institutionalised at almost every level. From teacher training colleges to teachers unions to governments to schools themselves. And it’s in-your-face overstepping at this point with teachers are even keeping secrets from parents.

Jessica Bradshaw found out that her 15-year-old identified as transgender at school after she glimpsed a homework assignment with an unfamiliar name scrawled at the top.

When she asked about the name, the teenager acknowledged that, at his request, teachers and administrators at his high school in Southern California had for six months been letting him use the boy’s bathroom and calling him by male pronouns.

-- New York Times (emphasis mine)

After all, you don’t want those pesky parents helping their kids escape the cult. And who needs parents anyway, the kids are much better off with the teacher.

If you’ve ever read about cult indoctrination, isolating the indoctrination target from their family connections is a key step. And notice the similarity with Mao, getting a new family through your identity group away from your real family? I could spend the rest of the week showing examples of this kind of thing in schools. Some classrooms are almost entirely filled with gender-identity posters and other political iconography. It’s a wonder that they have time for the actual lessons (which might account for low standards of literacy and numeracy).

Once the children have begun their gender-indoctrination camp, it’s just gets worse. There will also be packs of plastic surgeons eagerly waiting to turn them into a sexless, sterile, life-long medical patient. For a fee, of course. There’s a lot of money in gender-affirming care these days!

Boston Children's Hospital co-director at its Center for Gender Surgery called for a drastic increase in capacity for what he called "gender-affirming care" (GAC), including surgeries, for kids as GOP states enact bans on the practices.

Oren Ganor is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon who specializes in gender-affirming surgeries. He has previously stated in an email that the hospital is "slightly flexible" when it comes to the age of transgender girls seeking genital surgery," according to a local outlet. The policy had not been finalized, he said, "because of the issue around consent for sterilization."

-- Fox News (emphasis mine)

This is a win-win for the woke cult. Because the effects of gender-affirming care are irreversible, the child will become a permanently unhappy and disgruntled adult who’s unable to have a proper relationship or a family. And their solidarity movement has got itself a life member! And just in case you’re a parent who notices in time what’s happening and tries to help your child escape the clutches of these monsters - well, they’ve got that covered too.

Jeannette Cooper never imagined she’d lose custody of her child. The 44-year-old lifelong educator always considered herself a loving and responsible mother to her daughter Sophia. But when, at age 12, Sophia suddenly claimed to be transgender, Jeannette was skeptical. Sophia had never exhibited signs of gender dysphoria. In fact, Sophia exhibited many more traditionally feminine behaviors and preferences than Jeannette ever had. To Jeannette, it didn’t make sense.

But Sophia insisted, not only that she was trans, but that she was ‘unsafe’ around Jeannette. What followed was an almost Kafkaesque series of court proceedings and therapy sessions in which Jeannette’s ex-husband, lawyers, therapists and other individuals and institutions supposedly concerned with Sophia’s best interests worked to erode Jeannette’s most basic parenting rights. Nearly three years later, Jeannette can’t even visit with the daughter she loves. She lives less than ten minutes away, but can only communicate with Sophia by U.S. Mail. All because she insists that Sophia is a girl.

-- Independent Women’s Forum (emphasis mine)

Imagine being estranged from your only child when she’s aged 12 and only being able to communicate with her by post. I’ve read tons of these stories in almost every Western country. You can easily find them. Just remember to grab a box of tissues before you do, it’s absolutely heart-wrenching. Multiple countries (including Canada, UK, New Zealand and various US states) have made it a criminal offence just to coach your child away from a made-up bull$#@! gender identity (they call this conversion therapy and it only applies one way). These increasingly common tragedies are just a small price to pay as far as the woke communist cult is concerned. This is a great recruitment tool. It’s all justified for the greater good, comrade! Maybe the revolution will work this time!

Let’s recap. There’s an academic discipline that combines radical gender ideology and Paulo Freire’s critical pedagogy. It's called Queer Pedagogy. It combines two disciplines that are based on Marxism (communism) and so is itself Marxist (communist). It’s being taught to teachers at scale and is widely used in classrooms around the West. The goal is to bring the children into the communist solidarity movement (as described by Marcuse) by influencing their sexuality and gender identity from a young age. So that they adopt their identity group as their new family. And then by solidifying this with irreversible medical interventions. We truly are on the road to hell.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Welcome to hell. I mean Queeer Pedagogy.

Welcome to hell. I mean Queeer Pedagogy.

https://reeducationnation.substack.c...ueeer-pedagogy (delete one "e" in queeer for the link to work - AF)

From Paulo Freire's twisted mind to the Rainbow Coalition in your kid's classroom

RE-EDUCATION NATION APR 24, 2023

If you’ve read some of my previous posts, you’ll be all-too-familiar with Paulo Freire. For those of you who are new, Freire is simultaneously a communist nut-job and the most influential educator of all time who’s ideas are being taught at almost every university in the West. Feel free to remind yourself of this:

Paulo Freire, the father of woke

If you read my first post (link below) then you would have seen that Paulo Freire is a communist nutjob who is somehow adored by faculties of Education around the world (especially at Cambridge University, where I am now embarrassed to have gone). If you’re rolling your eyes at the use of the word…

Freire was a huge fan of Mao Zedong’s Cultural Revolution. In the Cultural Revolution, Mao indoctrinated children and students through schools and universities using identity politics (5 red categories and 5 black categories) and by pressuring children to denounce their family and adopt their new identity category as their new family (with Mao as the father). Freire saw this as a blueprint to establish a cultural revolution in the West. His entire educational thesis (in nearly 30 books) can be summarised as indoctrinate the teachers to indoctrinate the children. This programme is well underway I’m sad to report.

Freire, who was born in Recife, Brazil, in 1921 and died in 1997, is widely regarded as one of the most influential educators of all time. He is one of the central, founding figures associated with critical pedagogy: a philosophy of education which holds that teaching and learning cannot be detached from politics, democracy and social justice.

- Cambridge University (emphasis mine)

So the academic name for Freire’s work is critical pedagogy. Pedagogy means the theory and practice of teaching. Critical is a coded word that means communist. But what’s this got do with the crazy gender stuff going on in classrooms? Freire doesn’t really mention anything about gender so it’s not obvious how they might be connected.

In another post, I touched upon how communists switched from majoritarian economic class based antagonism to a solidarity movement of antagonised minorities focusing on “ghetto populations” and “sexual minorities” (as explained by Herbert Marcuse).

Too much to copypasta, click through on the link...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-09-2023 at 04:01 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Gee, where have I heard that before?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Bottom line from the article:

The goal is to bring the children into the communist solidarity movement (as described by Marcuse) by influencing their sexuality and gender identity from a young age.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.