Thread: Biden Reacts To F--- Joe Biden Chants Erupting Around The Country

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (The clowns are even putting pronouns in their bylines now ...)

Lol thanks for posting.

$#@! Joe biden... does have a catchy ring to it
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

I didn't even click (stop giving them clicks and ad revenue...no $$$$ no point) but wow one of the hallmarks of America's 1st Amendment is that speech like that is never a criminal act. This is what has always separated America from the rest of the planet. The freedom to chant $#@! President XXXXXXX without some dip$#@! writing stupid commentary about how it may be a criminal act.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Lol thanks for posting.

$#@! Joe biden... does have a catchy ring to it

Ya, especially when a bunch of people are singing it in a stadium, followed by the five claps.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, especially when a bunch of people are singing it in a stadium, followed by the five claps.
    The only clap Biden would get is the one treated with penicillin.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

I'm not very keen on the political tit-for-tat calculus (it is a road that leads straight to hell)... but the D's absolutely made the bed they are now sleeping in, with four years of non-stop Autonomous Zone / Antifa / BLM political-vomit all over the United States, literally hurling feces while pitching history's biggest toddler temper-tantrum after Hillary lost in 2016. I don't appreciate my hometown (Portland) being reduced to a national spectacle for the political purposes of the Democrat party. I know there is blame to go around on both sides, and you won't hear me saying any good words about the street-brawling PB's and the "Patriot" Prayer snitch-brigade that were facing off with the rioters. This looks more and more like a case of "made for each other"... by the look of things, it appears the US political parties are spinning off into a never-ending call-and-response "F*** YOU", "NO, F*** YOU!", "NO, F***! YOU!" for ever and ever...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    the D's absolutely made the bed they are now sleeping in, with four years of non-stop
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The text message at the start of the vid about progress made by 2016 is pure non sense... that is not to say the rest of the vid is not (even if Trump's pre 2016 election messaging had won him support from "white nationalists" like David Duke, Richard Spencer who later turned on him when Trump after winning election rolled out his "real" policies ("diversity is our strength", pro social justice, prison reform, lgbtq civil rights, historic pardons, embassy move etc).

Obama is architect of Afghanistan mess, says former US special ops general

Tori Richards
    August 17, 2021

Throughout the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle and the Taliban's rapid takeover, one person has been strangely silent: former President Barack Obama.

Former Brig. Gen. Don Bolduc, who spent nearly six years as special operations commander in Afghanistan, believes the onetime leader of the free world has not commented because he doesn't want blowback for the catastrophic blunder he helped create.

“I’ve been contacted by guys who are over there. It’s described as a s***show,” Bolduc told the Washington Examiner. “They are trying to get as many people out as possible. The Air Force is literally taking off with a minimal amount of gas to fly and refueled in the air, God bless them.”

Bolduc did 10 tours of duty in Afghanistan after 9/11. He received five bronze stars and two purple hearts before retiring in 2017. He is now running for the Senate in New Hampshire.

news.yahoo.com/obama-architect-afghanistan-mess-says-224200040.html

On a related note, have not seen this level of acrimony in any Congressional hearings before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWrxJXjk3-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpLmC3ecemQ