Thread: C(IA)NN operative Amanpour stopped cold by Daniel Hannan

C(IA)NN operative Amanpour stopped cold by Daniel Hannan

To anybody who hasn't seen it, this is SOOOO good. Britain is very, very lucky to have him.

Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I loathe her. She made her career on lying about what was going on in Yugoslavia and demonizing Serbs who being attacked by the KLA (jihadi proxy fighters). Both sides committed extreme violence but she and the Clinton State Dept spun it as genocide against Muslims. She's a pathological liar. Dunno if she's CIA but it wouldn't surprise me. It also wouldn't surprise if she's on the payroll of several institutions. Her husband, Jamie Rubin, is just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I loathe her. She made her career on lying about what was going on in Yugoslavia and demonizing Serbs who being attacked by the KLA (jihadi proxy fighters). Both sides committed extreme violence but she and the Clinton State Dept spun it as genocide against Muslims. She's a pathological liar. Dunno if she's CIA but it wouldn't surprise me. It also wouldn't surprise if she's on the payroll of several institutions. Her husband, Jamie Rubin, is just as bad.
    many in media are CIA. It is the perfect plan IMHO
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

God she is hard to watch. But sadly when I travel abroad she is on the TV.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    many in media are CIA. It is the perfect plan IMHO
    Mockingbird. She sure exhibits all of the characteristics (lying shill, deep connection to the State Dept).

Wasn't Amanpour fired on ABC news or something like that? funny CNN dragged Amanpour back. Amanpour is also married to a British based Banker.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Mockingbird. She sure exhibits all of the characteristics (lying shill, deep connection to the State Dept).

Yep. She definitely runs interference for the State Department as a primary role. She got called out for it nice and good, too. RT foreign policy correspondent basically took the CNN talking head to the woodshed but then CNN cut it from what they aired.

Ben Swann reports. Check it out. She got nailed on her Yugoslavia screwery, too.

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-01-2016 at 02:36 AM.

Bump 4l8r
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic