Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prosecutor of Roger Stone Calls For Immediate Arrest, Indictment of Alex Jones

Exclamation Prosecutor of Roger Stone Calls For Immediate Arrest, Indictment of Alex Jones

Prosecutor of Roger Stone Calls For Immediate Arrest, Indictment of Alex Jones

https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-p...of-alex-jones/

Call delivered from floor of courtroom where Stone was just convicted

Mike Adams | Natural News - November 15, 2019

The same prosecutor who ran the rigged “kangaroo court” show trial against Roger Stone is on the courtroom floor demanding the immediate arrest and indictment of Alex Jones, according to sources who have spoken directly to Natural News in the last few minutes.

Reporters who have been covering the trial have contacted Alex Jones, warning him that the deep state is now leapfrogging off the “victory” against Roger Stone, aiming to silence Alex Jones by having him arrested. The charge? According to sources, Alex Jones is now being accused of calling for a mass uprising against tyranny. Such a call is not a crime, by the way. It is enshrined in the Bill of Rights.

When Democrats call for protests, of course, that’s characterized as “justice.” When Trump supporters call for peaceful, lawful protests, that’s smeared as a crime.

“This is the closest level of naked tyranny I have ever seen,” said Alex Jones on his live InfoWars.com broadcast today. “This is a message to the deep state that says to anybody who supports Trump in 2020, we are going to bankrupt you, we are going to put you in prison, we’re coming for your children and we’re going to destroy you,” Jones added.

In a private phone call with Alex that took place over the last few minutes, Alex told Natural News that the deep state was seeking to imprison or murder every influential Trump supporter so that no voices could speak out against the impeachment show trial being rigged / run by congenital liar Rep. Adam Schiff (loonbag-CA). The strategy of taking down Trump, he explained, has long been based on cutting off his supporters using a combination of censorship, de-monetization, “lawfare” operations and threats of arrest.

This is on top of the New York Times now running smear pieces against independent journalist John Solomon, who has been one of the most consistently accurate and credible researchers exposing deep state shenanigans.

“What went on in court today should terrify everyone in America,” Jones said during his broadcast, “…that if we don’t get control of our judiciary, we are going the way that all the nations go when they are falling. What I confirmed from multiple people in the courtroom is so criminal, is so evil… these people are absolutely unbelievable.”

The Coordinated Conspiracy Against Trump and His Supporters is Now Moving Into a “Hot Phase” Designed to Trigger Civil War

It’s now clear that the CIA-run media is complicit in a massive conspiracy to criminalize President Trump’s policies, smear all Trump supporters, indict and lock up pro-Trump voices (after banning them from all tech platforms, of course) and remove Trump from office, installing a radical left-wing authoritarian tyranny that will rule over the American people like communist China.

Should they move to arrest Alex Jones, it seems likely the deep state will deliberately ignite a shooting war in America, as armed patriots would likely descend on Washington D.C. to finally drain the swamp and arrest all the treasonous criminals who have declared war on truth, justice and our constitutional republic. Although I’m not calling for such action, it is my independent analysis that a shooting war would almost certainly unfold if Alex Jones were arrested.

Reminder: There are literally half a billion firearms in the hands of private citizens across America. The Second Amendment was authored for the very purpose of allowing the people to rise up and oppose tyranny. That is its purpose.

Perhaps that is exactly what the globalists want: A civil war in America, creating the perfect cover for a UN-led invasion and occupation of the United States of America as a pretext for dismantling the nation from within.

You are witnessing the deep state attempting to push this civil war into a “hot phase” kinetic engagement. This has likely been their goal all along, to push America to the breaking point and unleash mass chaos, during which multiple efforts will be made to try to assassinate President Trump.

It increasingly looks like evil is rising while good people are asleep at the wheel. The tyranny is not being answered. The people are mass medicated, fluoridated and inundated with 5G radiation that alters brain function. Our nation is under siege.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is not just a slippery slope, its a landslide into absolute Tyranny.

What they are doing is slowly building a foundation so that they can deem anyone who does not meet their criteria "mentally ill" and remove their Rights without the Due Process of Law. Its not much different than a village that worships some sacred patch of dirt "mentally ill" because someone realizes that all life did not come from $#@!ing scratch of weeds.

It has been said that men slowly go mad when they live in herds, and just as slowly regain their sanity once they realize it is the group that is insane.

Group Psychology.

Next thing on their agenda is to go after Alex Jones himself. After that, anyone that has even listened to Alex Jones will be declared "mentally unstable" and "a danger to themselves and / or others". I would say "mark my words" but I dont think that needs to be said. So, um, anyone want to please mark my own words for me? Those words being "Next, they will go after Alex Jones. Then they will go after his Listeners."
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I hope they do it, I think that will really help wake people up before the deep state criminals are arrested and executed for sacrificing and raping children.

Plus I can't wait to see the big phat pardon.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Again, just like with Roger Stone, if Jones gets arrested and put it prison, Trump will pardon him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There will be no pardon of Stone or Jones for that matter.

I'm willing to lay money on that.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

What they are doing is slowly building a foundation so that they can deem anyone who does not meet their criteria "mentally ill" and remove their Rights without the Due Process of Law. Its not much different than a village that worships some sacred patch of dirt "mentally ill" because someone realizes that all life did not come from $#@!ing scratch of weeds.

It has been said that men slowly go mad when they live in herds, and just as slowly regain their sanity once they realize it is the group that is insane.

Group Psychology.

Next thing on their agenda is to go after Alex Jones himself. After that, anyone that has even listened to Alex Jones will be declared "mentally unstable" and "a danger to themselves and / or others". I would say "mark my words" but I dont think that needs to be said. So, um, anyone want to please mark my own words for me? Those words being "Next, they will go after Alex Jones. Then they will go after his Listeners."
    And not a $#@! will given...again.

Gonna need a better source than Alex Jones or Natural News. Both are unreliable. Alex Jones has said he is about to be arrested many times.

Alex told Natural News that the deep state was seeking to imprison or murder every influential Trump supporter

Gonna need a better source than Alex Jones or Natural News. Both are unreliable. Alex Jones has said he is about to be arrested many times.
    If one turns up I will post it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

Group Psychology.

Then they'll go after the friends of the listeners as they most likely would have heard them talk about Jones in a positive light.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Gonna need a better source than Alex Jones or Natural News. Both are unreliable.
    Zippy, please tell us who and what sources meet your high standards for truth and reliability.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

President Trump weighed in on Roger Stone's Friday conviction, tweeting: "So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie?...."
    "....A double standard like never seen before in the history of our Country?"
    ....A double standard like never seen before in the history of our Country?
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2019

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...out-2016-leaks
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

By complaining about a double-standard, it could be interpreted that Trump is ok with his friends, cronies, and people who selflessly helped him along the way to languish in prison on specious charges as long as we do the same to Hillary & Co.

This man is completely oblivious to principles.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    By complaining about a double-standard, it could be interpreted that Trump is ok with his friends, cronies, and people who selflessly helped him along the way to languish in prison on specious charges as long as we do the same to Hillary & Co.

Or maybe it is just a way to highlight the evil and hypocrisy of the other side.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

...charges as long as we do the same to Hillary & Co.

Wut????? This is a great joke wth are you talking about?

https://twitter.com/3Days3Nights/sta...38752926699521

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And not a $#@! will given...again.
    Not even when the Gestapo comes to slash their own throats in the middle of the night. Oh, maybe privacy WAS important after all. Those should not be famous last words before being put down like a rabid pit bull, or a Jew by the Nazis.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gonna need a better source than Alex Jones or Natural News. Both are unreliable....
    CNN?

Zippy, please tell us who and what sources meet your high standards for truth and reliability.
    Think Progress.

Definitely Think Progress.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

The only way to save him is to buy more dick pills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

President Trump weighed in on Roger Stone's Friday conviction, tweeting: "So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie?...."
    "....A double standard like never seen before in the history of our Country?"
    ....A double standard like never seen before in the history of our Country?
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2019

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...out-2016-leaks
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.

Good find, I'm glad to know that Trump made that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The only way to save him is to buy more dick pills.
    How does buying dick pills help Alex Jones?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How does buying dick pills help Alex Jones?
    He makes money selling the over-priced pills. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...to-a-lab-heres

As Jones' popularity has risen, so has his supplements business, which sources have told BuzzFeed News largely funds Jones' highly controversial Infowars media empire — home to incendiary conspiracies including but not limited to #Pizzagate, that the Sandy Hook massacre was faked, and that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich provided WikiLeaks with the DNC emails — in addition to acting as a kind of lifestyle-brand complement to Jones' particular brand of conspiracy-minded, fear-fueled programming.

“He can sell 500 supplements in an hour,” a former employee told BuzzFeed News this spring. “It's like QVC for conspiracy.” One estimate by New York magazine — which uses some back-of-the-envelope calculations based on the number of reviews of supplements on Jones' Infowars Life Store — suggests that, with an average supplement price of $30, Jones could haul in $15,000,000 in sales over a two-year period. A second, less conservative estimate from the magazine puts the figure even higher — nearly $25,000,000 without including repeat customers (of which there are likely many).

Super Male Vitality/Super Female Vitality (liquid) - $69.95/$59.95

Claimed ingredients for Super Male: ​Tribulus Terrestris (fruit), Tongkat Ali (root), Ashwaganda (root), Maca (root), Avena Sativa (leaf/stem), Suma (root), Catuaba (bark), Muira Puama (bark), Fulvic Acid

Claimed ingredients for Super Female: Organic Tribulus Terrestris (fruit), Organic Epimedium (leaf), Organic Ashwaganda (root), Organic Avena Sativa (leaf/stem), Wildcrafted Suma (root), Maca (root), Wildcrafted Tongkat Ali (root), Wildcrafted Muira Puama (bark), Wildcrafted Catuaba (bark), Shilajit

Test results: The lab found no traces of unlisted items like caffeine, nor did it find any athletic-enhancing drugs/stimulants or Viagra.

Labdoor suggests that there is no real research to show that many of Super Vitality's ingredients are effective. One ingredient — Tribulus terrestris — "seems to increase libido in rats" but only improves erectile disfunction "in one lone human study," according to Labdoor. And the lab notes that the serving size in both serums is "way too small for this combination of ingredients to be effective."
    Anthroplex - $39.95

Claimed ingredients:​ Zinc Orotate, Horny Goat Weed, Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali-Longjack, Fulvic Powder

Test results: Labdoor found that Anthroplex passed a heavy metal screening but noticed a discrepancy in the reported amount of zinc in the capsules. According to Labdoor, there's 31% less zinc than advertised. "When we look into the zinc dosage, it's so ridiculously low that you'd basically be buying a worthless product for $40," the report reads.

Review snippet: "This product is a waste of money. The claim that 'Anthroplex works synergistically with the powerful Super Male Vitality formula in order to help restore your masculine foundation and stimulate vitality with its own blend of unique ingredients' is fluff on multiple fronts."
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-11-2019 at 06:03 PM.

He makes money selling the over-priced pills. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...to-a-lab-heres

That's not a pill, that is a tincture.

And they aren't overpriced, he commonly has 30% and 50% off sales..

If you want to pay full price, you certainly can. It would be like donating to inforwars. That's the whole $#@!ing point. Every show has ads. Alex Jones advertises good, healthful products sold from his own store that will make his audience stronger and better. It means he doesn't have to suck up to advertisers.

But if you want to pay a good price for high quality supplements, you can just wait for a sale to happen.. which is almost always.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-11-2019 at 06:15 PM.

I recommend Alex Jones's Survival shield, both x2 and x3. $30 or so isnt bad or overpriced for good iodine.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I recommend Alex Jones's Survival shield, both x2 and x3. $30 or so isnt bad or overpriced for good iodine.
    One ounce is on sale for $30- down from $40! Must be a great deal! This site sells it for the inflated price of $13.35. https://www.iherb.com/pr/Heritage-St...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

One ounce is on sale for $30- down from $40! Must be a great deal! This site sells it for the inflated price of $13.35. https://www.iherb.com/pr/Heritage-St...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    3oz bottle for $30. I prefer to fund the infowar too.

3oz bottle for $30. I prefer to fund the infowar too.
    Their ad shows a one ounce bottle for $30.

http://www.infowarsshop.com/Survival...ne_p_1322.html

Their ad shows a one ounce bottle for $30.

http://www.infowarsshop.com/Survival...ne_p_1322.html

x3 is available in 3 oz's for $30. I ordered it like yesterday so can remember selecting the 3oz version.

x3 is available in 3 oz's for $30. I ordered it like yesterday so can remember selecting the 3oz version.
    X3 says it is a two ounce bottle. "Regular price $79.95" but yes, "on sale" for $29.95. http://www.infowarsshop.com/Survival...le_p_2316.html

The one at my link has two ounces for $25.36. (most people get plenty of iodine).

X3 says it is a two ounce bottle. "Regular price $79.95" but yes, "on sale" for $29.95. http://www.infowarsshop.com/Survival...le_p_2316.html

The one at my link has two ounces for $25.36. (most people get plenty of iodine).
    Ah yes I apologize Zippy. Its a 2oz for 30. Still that's fine by me. It's a great product and im supporting the infowar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast