Thread: Trump and Clinton on Lolita Express to Terrific Guy Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island

Trump and Clinton on Lolita Express to Terrific Guy Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island

noted by The Free Beacon, “Clinton was aboard the infamous Lolita Express owned by a billionaire pedophile at least 26 times,"
    Trump once called a “terrific guy” — and Sex Slave Island have been chronicled by The Daily Wire here. Per The Political Insider, Trump is accused of threatening and raping a 13-year-old girl on the private island.
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/b...-prestigiacomo

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
    A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
    Q. Have you socialized with him?
    A. Yes, sir.
    Q. Yes?
    A. Yes, sir.
    Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
    A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

7 Things You Need To Know About Trump And Sex Slave Island

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/b...-prestigiacomo
    Last edited by presence; 10-03-2016 at 07:44 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...pstein-claims/

But in a twist to the looming scandal, questions are already being raised about the validity of the woman’s allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    I've seen various allegations (also Ivana and Ivanka having been there, for example) but it's impossible to find any hard proof at this point since search results are all screwed up and censored now. What I do find strange is that if Epstein's airstrip could accommodate jets like the rather large Boeing 727 Lolita Express it could certainly accommodate most other mid to small jets as well. The focus on that particular plane seems a bit mis-directional.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I've seen various allegations (also Ivana and Ivanka having been there, for example) but it's impossible to find any hard proof at this point since search results are all screwed up and censored now. What I do find strange is that if Epstein's airstrip could accommodate jets like the rather large Boeing 727 Lolita Express it could certainly accommodate most other mid to small jets as well. The focus on that particular plane seems a bit mis-directional.

I think there will be a lot of hard proof coming out in the near future:
    Clintons, politicians, celebrities, royals?, who knows.
    The media is so focused on Trump and trying to tie him into this, so all eyes will be on this story.
    The truth is going to come out one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    I think there will be a lot of hard proof coming out in the near future:
    Clintons, politicians, celebrities, royals?, who knows.
    The media is so focused on Trump and trying to tie him into this, so all eyes will be on this story.
    The truth is going to come out one way or another.
    Maybe but most mass consumption media only releases what information they're allowed to release, while true investigative news/research is relegated to the bowels of search results, if not suppressed entirely. If MSM runs with something then it's intentional and for a reason. You must ask "why is this being released now?"
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Maybe but most mass consumption media only releases what information they're allowed to release, while true investigative news/research is relegated to the bowels of search results, if not suppressed entirely. If MSM runs with something then it's intentional and for a reason. You must ask "why is this being released now?"
    The "left" think Trump will be involved. The "right" think Clintons,etc. will be involved. This story isn't going to be able to be swept under the rug like other things the media tries to downplay or hide. The mass media is losing it's grip. Social media is slowly becoming the new media. The more the MSM twist and hide and cover up, the less trust the public has in them, the less they matter, the less they're listened to. It may not be happening fast enough, but I believe it IS happening.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.