Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rand and Trump

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    O'Bummercare is going to be declared unconstitutional and Trump's DoJ is helping to see to it.
    These shills are so tiresome. ACA no longer has teeth to enforce it, no more hated fines for noncompliance. That is huge.

But as always the shills ignore the good Trump has done, or are flat out decietful in ignoring big things like that, and try to claim Obamacare is just the same, (it's not), that my tax cuts were just imaginary (they weren't) and everything happening in Korea has happened before (total bull$#@!).

lying clowns, working for lying clowns, be it paid or just as useful idiots.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Average person is saving a lot of money on taxes
    Exactly, his 0.5% tax cut was huge. Was a huge tax cut, ask anyone.

tariffs are helping bring jobs back
    Having to pay 10% more for washing machines is a small price to pay for bringing those jobs back
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    No idea what regulations you mean but nothing that affects any of us in any material way.
    "i dont know what regulations have been ended, but i still have an opinion on their effect on the average american"

aka

Orange Man Bad!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Exactly, his 0.5% tax cut was huge. Was a huge tax cut, ask anyone.

Having to pay 10% more for washing machines is a small price to pay for bringing those jobs back
    Fake News from a fake Texican.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fake News from a fake Texican.
    You're not just a clown, you're a loser clown. SAD!

-rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

-rep
    But at least I'm an American clown.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

But at least I'm an American clown.
    I'll let ICE make that determination.
    - Kim Kardashian

Banned

Blog Entries

-rep

And you aren't funny anymore! That means you can get a job writing for Colbert or Kimmel!

I'll let ICE make that determination.
    Tell them I have refreshments waiting.
    Nothing's too good for them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    And you aren't funny anymore! That means you can get a job writing for Colbert or Kimmel!
    So we've got the Loser Sword and now we've got Loser Dude, both with Texan Derangement Syndrome. You can -rep all you want it doesn't make either of you any less of a loser. Sad!!
    - Kim Kardashian

Banned

Blog Entries
    So we've got the Loser Sword and now we've got Loser Dude, both with Texan Derangement Syndrome. You can -rep all you want it doesn't make either of you any less of a loser. Sad!!
    Hey at least this will work for the second disc, where you show some footage of yourself bombing and trying to deal with the hecklers.

"i dont know what regulations have been ended, but i still have an opinion on their effect on the average american"

aka

Orange Man Bad!
    I'll bite. Can you detail these regulations that have been removed? Particularly the ones that are helping average Americans. Or are you, like most of your kind, just regurgitating what da teevee said without any actual knowledge of it? It's a recurring theme these days. Lots of assertions but no actual knowledge of the assertions and no specific evidence to back it up.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    I'll bite.
    LoL.

Please first explain to me how you can not know what regulations have been ended, but still know they did nothing.

LoL.

Please first explain to me how you can not know what regulations have been ended, but still know they did nothing.
    Because nothing is different for anyone that I know or can observe. So then it is your job to show what regulations have been removed that have had an impact that perhaps I can't observe and how they have made an impact.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    Because nothing is different for anyone that I know or can observe. So then it is your job to show what regulations have been removed that have had an impact that perhaps I can't observe and how they have made an impact.
    XD Now you are telling me because you have no useful anecdotes, nor do you know any of the repealed regulation, that you can't possibly know the effects of the regulations. XD

First explain why you made the stupid statement in the first place! Telling me be ause you are ignorant and have no anecdotes confirms some of it, but I am sure TDS is clearly the real reason you continuously say stupi things.

The impact is huuuge.

Ask anyone.
    - Kim Kardashian

Banned

Blog Entries
    The impact is huuuge.

Ask anyone.
    Another "huuge" joke? What next, a "belive me" and then a " bigly"

LOOK AT YOURSELF, AND WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME!

Time to call schick schaedel.

LOOK AT YOURSELF, AND WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME!
    The best poster ever
    - Kim Kardashian

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    If you say so. Justin Amash at least has principles so I respect him 100x more than Rand.
    Your respect doesn't protect our rights. Neither will Amash once he drummed out of office.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Rand comes across as spineless for how he has cuddled up next to Trump. I’m sorry but there is a moral issue with it. Yes the left has a lot of despicable people but Trump is clearly despicable and while some policies might favor a more libertarian leaning side, plenty of them do not.

Disappointed with him. He is on the wrong side of history and I had hoped he was smarter than that.
    Ron Paul you are not.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    XD Now you are telling me because you have no useful anecdotes, nor do you know any of the repealed regulation, that you can't possibly know the effects of the regulations. XD
    What he is doing is operating on what evidence he has. You simply reassert your blind faith, and try to cast aspersions on anyone who doesn't share that blind faith. And when asked for evidence, you never provide any. You do posts just like this; you deflect by attacking.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What he is doing is operating on what evidence he has. You simply reassert your blind faith, and try to cast aspersions on anyone who doesn't share that blind faith. And when asked for evidence, you never provide any. You do posts just like this; you deflect by attacking.
    He made the claim, he can back it up.
    I'm not playing any stupid games of you guys make stupid, baseless claims, and I run around and gather all the evidence to the contrary, just for you guys to make more stupid claims.

But Swordsmyth has been very good at posting many of the regulations that have been appealed over the past two years. I never see any of your dumb asses in those threads.

I run around and gather all the evidence
    Link? Because I've never seen anything out of you but denials, assertions, innuendo, and attempts to assign guilt by association.

I never see any of your dumb asses in those threads.
    @Bryan is substituting attacks for debate the new normal here?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

He made the claim, he can back it up.
    I'm not playing any stupid games of you guys make stupid, baseless claims, and I run around and gather all the evidence to the contrary, just for you guys to make more stupid claims.

But Swordsmyth has been very good at posting many of the regulations that have been appealed over the past two years. I never see any of your dumb asses in those threads.
    +1 here since out of rep.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Link? Because I've never seen anything out of you but denials, assertions, innuendo, and attempts to assign guilt by association.

because you always only see what you want to see.

Why don't you post evidence to back up Devil21's claims? He made the claims, never backed them up. Help your special needs brutha out. Nope, it's just denials, assertions, innuendo, and attempts to assign guilt by association, and calls to the moderators for a ban.

@Bryan is substituting attacks for debate the new normal here?

Ban him! Ban him! ban the mean hurty feeling man! Boo hoo hoo!
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-17-2019 at 10:27 AM.

because you always only see what you want to see.
    I want to see a link to you providing evidence to support your claim. But I don't see one. I just see you first trying to change the subject, then attacking someone, then trying to play a victim card.

I didn't want to see any of that...

Banned

Blog Entries
    I want to see a link to you providing evidence to support your claim.
    You first. I didn't start the claims, devil21 did, so you or he can post links first.

You can't make me dance on your command. This isn't my first day on the interwebs.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Photo op by Trump, Rand is genuinely trying to persuade him into doing the right thing but it would be hard to counter the daily pushing by Bolton and Pompeo with Rand's monthly golf outings.
    Looks like more than a photo op to me Jules...Trump signs off on Rand as emissary to Iran...

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2...-trump-1418075

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    Looks like more than a photo op to me Jules...Trump signs off on Rand as emissary to Iran...

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2...-trump-1418075
    First of all, I said it was a photo op on Trump's part but time would tell if Rand actually has any say when it comes to Iran. Also seeing as Trump is on record asking Iran to drop their ballistic weapons programs, I am afraid his mediation would also fail. Iran may drop their nuclear program but they would be complete fools to also drop any conventional weapons program they are developing.

But I will bump this thread when we get updates about his appeal to Trump

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast