Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ross Perot dead at 89 years old

Who is the closest thing to Ross Perot we have today?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    McAfee

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Trump.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump.
    I owe you one:
    LOL

Ain't NO way he would have passed that pathetic Omnibus, for starters.

LOL

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Double post

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I owe you one:
    LOL

Ain't NO way he would have passed that pathetic Omnibus, for starters.

LOL
    Maybe, he also wouldn't have done good things that Trump has done.
    And there is nobody closer, there are people much better than both though.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I agree, I was born just before Kennedy was shot and have followed what I could understand as I grew up.... And this is a Perot/Ron Paul "wrench in the works" happening right now... Dig it... It's rocking the boat on both sides of the aisle.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

there are people much better than both though.
    List please: I'm at a loss.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

List please: I'm at a loss.
    Rand, Massie, Buchanan, possibly others.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Maybe, he also wouldn't have done good things that Trump has done.
    And there is nobody closer, there are people much better than both though.
    I do not dis trump for the hell of it. I hold ALL of their feet to the fire. Whether trump is over his head and he is playing chess (or not), he is not good for the republican sheep who lose all sense of principle.

I knew Ross. He was a straight shooter. I may have disagreed with some things, such as WoD, but you knew exactly where you stood with him. Property rights for one, Ross would NEVER muck with that. He would have called for an end to welfare right from the get go, because he simply did not believe in it. Perhaps he would have been shot, but Republicans would have respected him - AND his core principles.

When you get right down to it, whether trump is trying (or not), the MIC is simply too powerful. Court battles here, pulling out there, nominating a judge or pro-gold Judy - the MIC is simply too powerful because it has existed far too long and involved in every aspect of life. Try telling the millions who are employed that they will lose their jobs, where they manufacture weapons, biometric and other technology.

Take a peek:

https://www.dhs.gov/prime-contractors

RIP my former boss, I will remember all of the good times down in Plano :-)
    I worked in the North Central EDS office. He was quirky and would not let men wear tassle shoes. Overall he was a good man. May he RIP.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I worked in the North Central EDS office. He was quirky and would not let men wear tassle shoes. Overall he was a good man. May he RIP.
    ASIMS, Federal Systems Division, RDC Atlanta, Secret Clearance. I flew in to Plano and always wore tassels. Maybe he never looked at my feet

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do not dis trump for the hell of it. I hold ALL of their feet to the fire. Whether trump is over his head and he is playing chess (or not), he is not good for the republican sheep who lose all sense of principle.

I knew Ross. He was a straight shooter. I may have disagreed with some things, such as WoD, but you knew exactly where you stood with him. Property rights for one, Ross would NEVER muck with that. He would have called for an end to welfare right from the get go, because he simply did not believe in it. Perhaps he would have been shot, but Republicans would have respected him - AND his core principles.

When you get right down to it, whether trump is trying (or not), the MIC is simply too powerful. Court battles here, pulling out there, nominating a judge or pro-gold Judy - the MIC is simply too powerful because it has existed far too long and involved in every aspect of life. Try telling the millions who are employed that they will lose their jobs, where they manufacture weapons, biometric and other technology.

Take a peek:

Perot had a company that processed welfare checks.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If'n you count the Pentagons Federal Systems Division as Welfare, THAT we agree on.

I think now it is Visa? Twice the taxpayers dollars to make sure no one cheats. We would have been better off with the stamps. Much cheaper and we cut out the middle man no matter how many cheat... As it is now Visa profits from poverty. Sorry, but there is something wrong with that connection.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    I think now it is Visa? Twice the taxpayers dollars to make sure no one cheats. We would have been better off with the stamps. Much cheaper and we cut out the middle man no matter how many cheat... As it is now Visa profits from poverty. Sorry, but there is something wrong with that connection.
    Yes, not all privatization is healthy no matter what the AnCaps think.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

McAfee
    McAfee was going to run for president. Instead he ran away and fled the country.

Yes, not all privatization is healthy no matter what the AnCaps think.
    I don't think ANYBODY on this forum believes all privatization is healthy due to the fact that government is so deeply imbedded. That is where the term corporatist comes to play.

There are businesses around me that absolutely will not deal with credit - it is cash only. Inconvenient for some, but it is a much better way to do business. Credit, I owe you's - debt = slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    McAfee was going to run for president. Instead he ran away and fled the country.
    He got caught implanting viruses and charging to remove them. Scam. I personally was part of that exposure.

Right wrong or indifferent, maybe he's the smart one. Taxation is theft plain and simple.

https://www.coinliker.com/news/u-s-p...x-fraud-KJ1r2h

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He got caught implanting viruses and charging to remove them. Scam. I personally was part of that exposure.
    IRS is looking for him too.

In fact... I caught Norton doing the same and then they stopped when McAfee got busted...

You must spread some reputation around..........................

Now he goes around acting like a madman to discredit liberty people by pretending to be part of the movement.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

IRS is looking for him too.
    I would not doubt it. I know the only time I ever had a virus was when I had an antivirus installed. Almost 15 years now no viruses at all, and none installed. How does that work? Only share with those I love...

You must spread some reputation around..........................

Now he goes around acting like a madman to discredit liberty people by pretending to be part of the movement.
    Crook...

I would not doubt it. I know the only time I ever had a virus was when I had an antivirus installed. Almost 15 years now no viruses at all, and none installed. How does that work? Only share with those I love...
    Most operating systems include anti-virus.

Most operating systems include anti-virus.
    No they don't, get rid of that MS crap and the kernel fixes the problem. Linux all the way man... Can't crack the kernel, can't virus it. OK, I will share why it s safer not having antivirus. A virus has to first find and identify the antivirus software you are using, if it finds none, it becomes confused and doesn't know how to proceed from there because they are written to pass software that it cannot even find in the first place.
    Last edited by ATruepatriot; 07-09-2019 at 10:48 PM.

Trump.
    I agree, I was born just before Kennedy was shot and have followed what I could understand as I grew up.... And this is a Perot/Ron Paul "wrench in the works" happening right now... Dig it... It's rocking the boat on both sides of the aisle.

Take a peek:

In his last documented political act, self-made billionaire and two-time presidential candidate Ross Perot wrote out two checks to President Trump’s re-election campaign before succumbing to his battle with leukemia at the age of 89, according to a report.

In March, Perot wrote two checks of the maximum legal limit to Trump’s reelection campaign, including next year’s general election, the Boston Globe reported.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ros...e-death-report

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ross Perot donated to Trump’s re-election campaign before death: report

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

In his last documented political act, self-made billionaire and two-time presidential candidate Ross Perot wrote out two checks to President Trump’s re-election campaign before succumbing to his battle with leukemia at the age of 89, according to a report.

Perot, who ran for president as a third-party candidate in 1992 and 1996, is largely credited with providing a road map for Trump's presidential campaign.

Like Trump, Perot ran as a billionaire populist against the Republican establishment. His focus on the North American Free Trade Agreement – rather than the national debt – and his use of cable news for laying out his agenda were both familiar elements of Trump’s campaign.

As Democratic strategist James Carville put it in a 2016 podcast: “If Donald Trump is the Jesus of the disenchanted, displaced non-college white voter, then Perot was the John the Baptist of that sort of movement.”

In 2000, Trump briefly considered running for president in Perot’s Reform Party before scrapping the idea. Perot’s model, of running as a third-party candidate in a two-party political system, taught Trump that he needed to run as a Republican in 2016 – a lesson that ultimately led to his victory.

n March, Perot wrote two checks of the maximum legal limit to Trump’s re-election campaign, including next year’s general election, the Boston Globe reported.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ros...%20-%20Text%29
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

David Knight's Tribute to Ross Perot:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast