Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

The Russia-Ukraine War

https://www.twitter.com/Charles_List...81992297062401

https://www.twitter.com/marcorubio/s...70465879941120
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.twitter.com/NeilPHauer/s...81537504436226
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

US media says declares war and invades. Russian government says peacekeeping mission in territory they have defacto controlled since 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    US media says declares war and invades. Russian government says peacekeeping mission in territory they have defacto controlled since 2014.
    Semantics. The actions taken by Putin are war, no matter the hyperbole used to describe it. And it’s one of those situations where hyperbole is warranted.

But yes, the US MSM (aka Military Media Industrial Complex) is having an orgy. It has been full employment time for every discredited neocon and neolib pundit and propagandist for the past couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Semantics. The actions taken by Putin are war, no matter the hyperbole used to describe it. And it’s one of those situations where hyperbole is warranted.

But yes, the US MSM (aka Military Media Industrial Complex) is having an orgy. It has been full employment time for every discredited neocon and neolib pundit and propagandist for the past couple of weeks.
    So when the US rolls our peacekeeping troops into yet other conflict areas it's declaring war?

This has been a whole lot of nothing so far.

So when the US rolls our peacekeeping troops into yet other conflict areas it's declaring war?

Do you really think Biden will declare war,,rather than face the Truckers? (or will he catch covid)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

That’s exactly what honest people always call it. Or undeclared war if you prefer.

Nationwide cyber attacks and actual kinetic attacks on the Capital (Kiev). Not nothing. Acts of war.

Dow Futures
    -709.00(-2.14%

Russia moves on Ukraine, explosions near Kyiv.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-beg...034221417.html

Russian President Vladimir Putin signaled the start of a military operation in Ukraine early Thursday morning local time, announcing that Russian troops would enter Ukraine's Donbas region. The territory is held by Russian-backed separatists and Putin declared it independent of Ukraine earlier this week.

“I have decided to conduct a special military operation,” Putin said in an early morning speech broadcast on Russian television. “Russia cannot exist with a constant threat emanating from the territory of Ukraine.”

Experts described the move, which was reported by the Russian state news agency TASS, as a de facto declaration of war. “Putin has declared war on Ukraine,” tweeted Alexander Vindman, a retired United States Army lieutenant colonel who was the director for European affairs for the National Security Council under former President Donald Trump. “The objective is to demilitarize and pacify Ukraine. This is basically the worst case scenario ... Putin wants to destroy Ukraine’s armed forces and install a puppet regime.”

CNN immediately reported its “team on the ground is hearing several loud explosions near Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine.”

President Biden released a statement condemning the “unprovoked and unjustified attack.”

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Me in a couple hours:
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Post Live Stream..

last one I saw of Kiev tonight was quiet.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Post Live Stream..

CNN and Fox have reporters in Kiev that keep saying they hear explosions, but they don't have any video. Take that with a grain of salt.

This is supposedly one of the explosions:

Post Live Stream..

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/loud-expl...9s%20northeast.

LIVE UPDATES

12.18pm – The Ukrainian ambassador to the UN urged other member nations to “stop the war” while Russian ambassador responded, “This isn’t called a war, this is called a special military operation in Donbas.”

12.14pm – The US Ambassador to the United Nations said Putin had “delivered a message of war”.

12.10pm – Explosions have been heard in Boryspil area, east of Kyiv, Kharkiv, Kramatorsk, Mariupol, Black Sea Port in Odessa and Zaporizhzhia. Artillery fire was also heard in Kharkiv.

12pm – The Russian ambassador to the United Nations, Vasily Alekseevich Nebenzya, justified Russia’s action to conduct military action in the Donbas during an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council.

11.50am – All airlines and other civilian flights instructed to avoid Ukrainian airspace.

all I can dig up right now.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Come on,, pull up Knob Hill or something.

Media Lies have been getting well Documented Lately.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

https://twitter.com/i/status/1496685966999830530

#BREAKING: #Russia Navy has he port of #Odessa in #Ukraine under attack. Also heavy artillery and rocket barrage by BM-21 & BM-27 MRLS of #Russian Army at #Ukrine Army positions in #Kramatorsk now��

https://www.yahoo.com/news/full-scal...035855195.html
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 02-23-2022 at 10:43 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1496685966999830530

#BREAKING: #Russia Navy has he port of #Odessa in #Ukraine under attack. Also heavy artillery and rocket barrage by BM-21 & BM-27 MRLS of #Russian Army at #Ukrine Army positions in #Kramatorsk now��

https://www.yahoo.com/news/full-scal...035855195.html
    Thanks..

Does seem someone is attacking Kramatorsk.. not Kiev.

Kramatorsk
    Kramatorsk has been the provisional seat of Donetsk Oblast

Who is attacking who?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Does seem like the people who had been shelling people in the region are getting shelled themselves.

Interesting,, and I wish folks in the area the best..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Russian v. Nazi

None of our business.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Rt.com is ironically probably one of the most accurate sources for news on this
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Russian v. Nazi

None of our business.
    given further thought,, I'll go with Russia.. Nazi's suck.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Does seem like the people who had been shelling people in the region are getting shelled themselves.

Interesting,, and I wish folks in the area the best..
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...asion-liveblog
    Kremlin says Ukraine separatists have asked Moscow for “help” against Kyiv.
    Keyword: help!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

given further thought,, I'll go with Russia.. Nazi's suck.
    According to this update from Russell Bentley, the Azov Battalion of nazis no longer exists as of tonight.

Same goes for the UKROP air force, air defences, and fleet of Turkish drones.

Although ugly, I think neutering Amerika's lap dog will prove to be beneficial to future world peace.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    According to this update from Russell Bentley, the Azov Battalion of nazis no longer exists as of tonight.

Same goes for the UKROP air force, air defences, and fleet of Turkish drones.

Although ugly, I think neutering Amerika's lap dog will prove to be beneficial to future world peace.

Subscribed.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I declare Putin will be victorious.

Putin wouldn't get into something he cannot win. He is unlike our deranged POTUS. He is not doing this for any reason other than he is getting fuhcked and needs to protect the interests of his country.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 02-24-2022 at 03:43 AM.

Russian v. Nazi

None of our business.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    None of our business
    This is how I feel too.

Does the US ever declare war or does US just stick their nose in other countries business? Was Iraq a declared war? Is Russia or just Putin declaring war?

Kramatorsk Kramatorsk has been the provisional seat of Donetsk Oblast

Who is attacking who?
    Kramatorsk is a city that is within the territory deemed independent by Putin that has never been under the control of the separatist groups.

Remember when you said this:

That should give some folks some reprieve from the shelling they have been afflicted with.

And I said this:

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Doubtful.

The countries that Putin recognized as independent are twice the size of the area currently controlled by Russia. That leaves as an open question what should be done about the Ukrainian troops who are on territory that Putin identifies as Russian.

Yeah, it's that area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast