Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Revolver News: Did the feds LIHOP-MIHOP the events of 6 Jan 2021 in DC?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And if @phill4paul wanted to go charge the National Guard in D.C. when they were already on a heightened sense of alert, he was free to go and do that.
    Nope. Didn't do THAT. But go ahead with your bad self. How many fails do you need in one thread? Care to keep going? You're on a roll.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    . By contrast Miriam Carey was gunned down by capital hill police for having a panic attack after going through a police checkpoint. But hey...those were cops, not National Guard Troops....so it's okay. /sarcasm

Now let's say you had had the cojones to pull off your little stunt. Do you thinking the NG troops would be gone by now? Because I don't.

why no protests about her death instead of a violent drug addict fentanyl Floyd.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm all for people arming themselves. I told @Anti Federalist he should go build two killdoziers. (Three if you want one.) And if @phill4paul wanted to go charge the National Guard in D.C. when they were already on a heightened sense of alert, he was free to go and do that. As to your assessment of what informers do, I disagree. The FBI informant inside the 1993 WTC bombing didn't "discourage" the bombing. He built the freaking bomb. Also I'm betting if Ron Paul himself were reading this thread, or the previous one, he would have said "Don't do that." I guess he must be an informant.

You misunderstand. Yes, they encourage stupid $#@!. But they do that to discourage anything productive.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

If you want to join in an armed march against National Guard Troops in D.C. then hopefully they'll be back for the July 4th festivities. I won't stand in your way. You two have a good old time! Hey, maybe some of the feds outed in the OP can join in with you.
    Oh I wouldn't be caught dead doing anything illegal. I'm far too comfortable in my lifestyle. 50% of my income goes to taxes but I do have Netflix. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Nope. Didn't do THAT. But go ahead with your bad self. How many fails do you need in one thread? Care to keep going? You're on a roll.
    Right. You didn't do that. And the rest of America are pussies for not doing what you didn't do. What point are you trying to make again?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Oh I wouldn't be caught dead doing anything illegal. I'm far too comfortable in my lifestyle. 50% of my income goes to taxes but I do have Netflix. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that.
    Me either. THAT would be embarrassing. My friends would be, like, phill did something embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Was Cuties worth the hype?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    why no protests about her death instead of a violent drug addict fentanyl Floyd.
    Because Obama was president and the Capital Hill Police spun the story that they had "saved him" from an assassination causing congress to give them a standing ovation and once the truth came out it was too late to un-spin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Dang! Your video is already down. What was it?

Was Cuties worth the hype?
    Some people liked it.
    - Kim Kardashian

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right. You didn't do that. And the rest of America are pussies for not doing what you didn't do. What point are you trying to make again?
    I think I fantasized for 100k to join me, then 50k, then eventually a dirty dozen. Are you really challenging my cojones because I would not walk into Washington, D.C. in battle rattle all on my little lonesome? No, I didn't $#@!ing do that. You got me there. I guess you win? Congrats?

I think I fantasized for 100k to join me, then 50k, then eventually a dirty dozen. Are you really challenging my cojones because I would not walk into Washington, D.C. in battle rattle all on my little lonesome? No, I didn't $#@!ing do that. You got me there. I guess you win? Congrats?
    LOL. You thought 100K would join you from a call on RPF? There are rarely more than a few hundred online at one time anymore. But okay. If you were Jesus with your 12 you would have marched on D.C. Got it.

Edit: And....you didn't join in when there were large numbers on January 6ths and no national guard. But hey, everybody else is the pussy. Got it.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-16-2021 at 08:42 PM.

LOL. You thought 100K would join you from a call on RPF? There are rarely more than a few hundred online at one time anymore. But okay. If you were Jesus with your 12 you would have marched on D.C. Got it.

Edit: And....you didn't join in when there were large numbers on January 6ths and no national guard. But hey, everybody else is the pussy. Got it.
    Well yeah, duh, my white militia didn't send me the text about insurrection. That's why they attempted it without arms.

And you just continue your contention that you started. You win. You're the best.

This forums just continues to be less and less relevant, to me.

Well yeah, duh, my white militia didn't send me the text about insurrection. That's why they attempted it without arms.

And you just continue your contention that you started. You win. You're the best.

This forums just continues to be less and less relevant, to me.
    Sorry you missed out on the party. I'm sure there will be other chances. I don't feel I "started" anything, but you did so..whatever. Go do whatever makes you feel good.

Sorry you missed out on the party. I'm sure there will be other chances. I don't feel I "started" anything, but you did so..whatever. Go do whatever makes you feel good.
    Lol. Sorry you didn't get the chance to bludgeon me with bull$#@! like you have so many others. Hanging back it was good to see how you operated before engaging. I've got your number. Was a good exchange just for that.

Guys,,It has been a long time..

But I remember hearing Stand Down calls,,due to likely provocateurs... (which happened BTW)

Peaceful Protest,, and that was massive before it was disrupted..

And tactically,, the place could have been taken with 2 dozen armed men.. on that day. (No one did that,, nor did any try)

the rest is FUD
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Tucker Carlson addressing this on 15 June.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Lol. Sorry you didn't get the chance to bludgeon me with bull$#@! like you have so many others. Hanging back it was good to see how you operated before engaging. I've got your number. Was a good exchange just for that.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Guys,,It has been a long time..

But I remember hearing Stand Down calls,,due to likely provocateurs... (which happened BTW)

Peaceful Protest,, and that was massive before it was disrupted..

And tactically,, the place could have been taken with 2 dozen armed men.. on that day. (No one did that,, nor did any try)

the rest is FUD
    ^This. It was a setup. They were hoping for a reaction that they never got. On innaguration day the only anti government violence going on was antifa attacking the Democratic party headquarters in Portland. The National Guard hung out in DC for a few months, turned their backs on Biden as he drove by, end of story.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It says "taken down by user" which means Fox censored their own when he got too close to the truth. Figures.

It says "taken down by user" which means Fox censored their own when he got too close to the truth. Figures.
    Still up on Rumble...

Tucker: Jan 6 Being Weaponized to Punish Biden's Political Enemies

"We are living through the transformation of a formerly democratic Republic into something else. We're looking at growing authoritarianism."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Questions Surrounding The High Number of "Unindicted Co-conspirators" On Jan. 6

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If this is confirmed, was Roger Stone supported "pro-Trump" group "Proud Boys" part of it and MAGA leadership got played?

Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement

01-27-2021
    Does it mean pro-Trump group Proud Boys, that media had labeled "far right", was a fake front group and was actually helping weed out "white nationalists", "extremists"?

Even so, highly doubt that pro-LE Trump or Roger Stone were informed about "pro Trump" group's inside plays and were in on it. They didn't call him DJTvsg for nothin.

"It's Going Down"

Also, no indication that White House spox, rising star Rafael "Ted" Cruz or Parlerers were in on it.

https://twitter.com/Z_Everson/status...40959749578754

If that is really the case and if image of MAGA movement and its "Save America" DC rally were damaged by some Deep State forces while DJT was still the Prez and in charge of intel agencies, all those who did 3D on a sitting powerful POTUS should be held accountable. If all this can happen to a 3D Chess master GOP Prez, imagine what could happen to an average intelligence politician/Prez who may try to MAGA in future?

There are some indications that Prez Trump was able to make a distinction between special people who supported him and the rioters who joined the rally at some point. And he preached Peace First strategy to fight the "stolen election" till the end.

‘We Love You, You’re Very Special’: President Trump Tweets Message, Later Removed, To Rioters Storming The U.S. Capitol

By CBS Baltimore Staff
    January 6, 2021 at 11:50 pm

WASHINGTON (WJZ) — President Donald Trump tweeted a since-removed recorded message on Wednesday telling his supporters who rushed the U.S. Capitol building, “it’s time to go home now.”
    He did so while repeating his baseless claims that the election of Joe Biden was fraudulent, and telling the protesters that they’re “very special” people.

pic.twitter.com/Pm2PKV0Fp3
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021
    “I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us,” Trump said in the minute-long video. “It was a landslide election and everyone knows it especially the other side.”

US President Donald Trump is seen on TV from a video message released on Twitter, seen in an empty Brady Briefing Room at the White House in Washington, DC on January 6, 2020. – Thousands of Trump supporters, fueled by his spurious claims of voter fraud, flooded the nation’s capital protesting the expected certification of Joe Biden’s White House victory by the US Congress.

“But you have to go home now,” the president said. “We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time, there’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home, we love you, you’re very special. You’ve seen what happens, you’ve seen the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace.”

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/01/06/its-time-to-go-home-now-president-trump-tweets-message-to-supporters-storming-the-u-s-capitol/

Why anybody thought Trump was going to change anything except for NASA, and a number of other laws, doesn't make any sense. Obviously the demographic and religion change is a concern to those who voted for trump, the status quo.

The idea that left policy programs could level up US society, give the poorest individuals, families a chance to succeed is seen as an outrage by those with money, and want to continue the greed. Too many wealthy interests work against the poorest in American society, all each others throats, looking down on one another, and so on. It is petty, and sad.

Biden won the election, will he win again, may be or may be not, just depends on whether his cabinet make the best choices or bad ones and how the congress votes until the next couple of elections. Trump was a failure and everybody knows it, the military, the political class, activists, former military.

Even his misguided vice president didn't have the guts to throw him out. It was about his legacy, their own legacy, and his chance to run for office in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by myownviews View Post
    Biden won the election....

Yeah, he won with your vote. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

No he didn't. But he did win, fair and square. Trump failed, and he failed because he didn't take the virus threat seriously. "We can't close our country for five years", he said in Arizona back in June 2020. Well no of course no country could do so, but dismissing the virus threat as far back as January 2020, all because of his politics. If he'd taken the evidence and numbers more seriously, he may of won that election, but only just.

But he did win, fair and square.
    LOL
    - Kim Kardashian

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Yeah, he [Biden] won with your vote. LOL.

No he didn't.

Are you saying your vote for Biden didn't matter? Or are you saying you didn't vote for Biden?

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

correct, I didn't vote. As I don't live in the states.

I didn't think he had much of a chance of winning, Trump's arrogance, and denial is what led Biden to win. Not because he was great, how ever, he was better than some others, and had more experience.

correct, I didn't vote. As I don't live in the states.

I didn't think he had much of a chance of winning, Trump's arrogance, and denial is what led Biden to win. Not because he was great, how ever, he was better than some others, and had more experience.

You sound like RepublicanGuy. He was RPF's local drunk.

The idea that left policy programs could level up US society, give the poorest individuals, families a chance to succeed is seen as an outrage by those with money, and want to continue the greed.
    America in 2021 is a place where the dimmest of wits can manage a $500 cel phone, aroof over their head, a family car that has more power, performance and features than a Maserati from 30 years ago, and so much food that the single biggest health issue facing the nation is obesity.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast